• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

The Losman Revolution Hits a Speed Bump

The fairy tale start to J.P. Losman’s UFL season took a turn last night, one that Buffalo Bills fans are all too familiar with

LINK

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • realdealryan
    realdealrex
    • Nov 2005

Re: The Losman Revolution Hits a Speed Bump

Pretty familiar. 19 guys on him and still trying to get rid of the ball.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

If you are going to say his TDs were in garbage time, why wasn't his desperation pick considered to be in garbage time?

Why did you not mention Bollinger hadn't been touch all game and JP was running for his life? Why did you not mention JP made plays with his legs that only 2 or 3 QBs in the league could have done. Why did you not mention his best WR was out?
      Last edited by yordad; 10-15-2009, 09:29 AM.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by realdealryan

Pretty familiar. 19 guys on him and still trying to get rid of the ball.
          Yep, shame on him for having confidence in his abilities to try and make a play. I don't know if you know, but his line "blocked" like that the entire game. I guess he should have just dropped back and took a knee.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Does the UFL use a dumbed-down rating formula? 19-35-232-2-1 is an 82.1 rating in the NFL. We'll call it the Losman Scale.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
              Yep, shame on him for having confidence in his abilities to try and make a play. I don't know if you know, but his line "blocked" like that the entire game. I guess he should have just dropped back and took a knee.
              Aaron Rodgers! Aaron Rodgers! Aaron Rodgers!

It takes a truly bizarre psychological disorder to defend an erratic performance IN THE UFL.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

yordad, you can let it go now. He doesn't need to be defended anymore. he is what he showed he is.

The reason its sad in the UFL is that he's supposedly a great athlete who can just make plays because he's better than average people. That's how he succeeded in Tulane. But that's not how it works when you are at the same level as everyone else. you really have to understand the position. And he doesn't.

Your defense of him was hilarious though. i got a kick out of it.

That's my contribution to this thread.

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

I thought he was supposed to be a god among men.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Philagape
                    Aaron Rodgers! Aaron Rodgers! Aaron Rodgers!

It takes a truly bizarre psychological disorder to defend an erratic performance IN THE UFL.
                    Try to follow along. Pat was making a direct comparison to Bollinger. If you don't think it is worth noting dude went untouched, then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by trapezeus
                      yordad, you can let it go now. He doesn't need to be defended anymore. he is what he showed he is.

The reason its sad in the UFL is that he's supposedly a great athlete who can just make plays because he's better than average people. That's how he succeeded in Tulane. But that's not how it works when you are at the same level as everyone else. you really have to understand the position. And he doesn't.

If you don't think JP made his team better, then you didn't watch the game.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

29 - 15? That's a weird score. Is it not the same as the NFL with 2pt safety, 3pt FG, 6pt TD, 1pt extra?
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

nothing different from when you attempt to blame Trents woes on our OL, coach and especially our wrs. I laughed at that too.

This place is full of hypocracy.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

your logic is flawed.

1 QB with adequate protection yielded no results, no wins.
                            1 QB with same protection, same receivers, yielded better results.

All else being equal edwards is better than losman. That makes no guarantee that edwards is a good QB, but he is a legitimate NFL backup at the very least.

Feel free to misconstrue that as edwards love as you often like to do.

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

your logic is flawed.

1 QB with adequate protection yielded no results, no wins.
                              1 QB with same protection, same receivers, yielded better results.

All else being equal edwards is better than losman. That makes no guarantee that edwards is a good QB, but he is a legitimate NFL backup at the very least.

Feel free to misconstrue that as edwards love as you often like to do.
                              I assume you mean record, cuz that was your only case. This team is 1-4 right now with better talent. How is Trents yielding better results?
                              Last edited by yordad; 10-15-2009, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X