PDA

View Full Version : Walterfootball is an idiot.

BillsWin
10-15-2009, 11:29 AM
He has us drafting Eric Berry at 5. A SAFETY!!!!!

With Baluga and Bradford on the board.

That is ridiculous. If Bradford is on the board and we feel like we can get a high quality LT in the second, we take him.

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Berry is the the BPA, its a no brainer pick.

Jaybird
10-15-2009, 11:32 AM
I know we have greater needs, but have you ever seen berry play?

WeAreArthurMoates
10-15-2009, 11:32 AM
I will hurl if we draft Berry. Safety is not an issue as Byrd def seems to be that playmaking FS we've been looking for. That way Donte can drop back to the SS.

BillsWin
10-15-2009, 11:35 AM

But no where close to a need. Why pick a player, although he is a star, when we have a first and second rounder back there already.

With a player like Bradford or Baluga that we NEED and can help us now and are still worth the pick.

BillsWin
10-15-2009, 11:36 AM
I know we have greater needs, but have you ever seen berry play?
yes he is a star and BPA, but he is not what this team needs.

We have a first and second rounder back there already. Sure everyone hates whitner, but he id fine for right now. We need a franchise QB/LT.

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 11:39 AM
But no where close to a need. Why pick a player, although he is a star, when we have a first and second rounder back there already.

With a player like Bradford or Baluga that we NEED and can help us now and are still worth the pick.

Berry is better than both Whitner and Byrd. The pick is simple, he's an Ed Reed clone. He helps your team immediately.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Berry is better than both Whitner and Byrd. The pick is simple, he's an Ed Reed clone. He helps your team immediately.

Wouldn't a LT help the cast of clowns immediately?

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Wouldn't a LT help the cast of clowns immediately?

Did Mike Williams?

SABURZFAN
10-15-2009, 12:03 PM

the so called BPA is only a matter of someone's opinion. just because somebody thinks a player is BPA, it doesn't mean everybody thinks that.

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 12:06 PM
the so called BPA is only a matter of someone's opinion. just because somebody thinks a player is BPA, it doesn't mean everybody thinks that.

Of course it is, but does anybody have a better player than Berry overall?

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2009, 12:07 PM
I cant even begin to fathom arguing about next years draft at this point....

TigerJ
10-15-2009, 12:10 PM
If Berry is such an obviously great player, would Buffalo be able to leverage their draft pick by trading down?

justasportsfan
10-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Dick would turn Ed Reed into a Nancy

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 12:11 PM
If Berry is such an obviously great player, would Buffalo be able to leverage their draft pick by trading down?

I dont see why they couldn't but that value is going to be less this year because Taylor Mays is also in this class.

SABURZFAN
10-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Of course it is, but does anybody have a better player than Berry overall?

i don't know that. for all i know he could be the next bust. look at Tony Mandarich. drafted 3rd overall, was supposed to be the next big thing..... BUST!!!! look at Dan Marino. picked 28th overall in his draft, bad senior year..... HOF record holder!!!!!!! then there's a guy like Steve Largent. drafted in the 4th round in his draft, cut by the Oilers, goes to the Seahawks.....HOFer!!!!!!!

the so called BPA is just a guess. anybody's guess is just as good as the next persons. nobody knows for sure who the BPA is.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-15-2009, 12:16 PM
Did Mike Williams?

Berry is no guarantee

don137
10-15-2009, 12:22 PM
If he was guaranteed to be a Ed Reed, Bob Sanders or Troy Palumalu I would be all for it. Those guys are game changers. However, there no gurantees. After the Whitner debacle I would be a little leary.

The Jokeman
10-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Did Mike Williams?
Was Mike Williams a LT?

BertSquirtgum
10-15-2009, 01:08 PM
there is still a football season left. who cares what this fool says. who knows where were are going to end up. if the bills continue this sh** fu** play....... they will be drafting first.