PDA

View Full Version : Rookie gets his chance to start at RT

soapman
10-15-2009, 12:35 PM
That's right, 5th round draft pick, cut by Green Bay, rescued from the practice squad Jamon Meredith!

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/10/14/meredith-to-be-up-this-week/

Bills rookie offensive tackle Jamon Meredith confirmed that he did take first team reps at right tackle in practice today, and he expects to get his first NFL start Sunday at that position when Buffalo heads to the Meadowlands to take on the Jets on Sunday if Jonathan Scott is unable to play due to his ankle injury.
Scott did not practice on Wednesday and his status for Sunday won’t be known for sure until Friday. If Scott can’t go, Meredith and Demetrius Bell will be Buffalo’s fourth different tackle tandem in six games this season

THATHURMANATOR
10-15-2009, 12:36 PM
Someone already posted this yesterday

HendersonD06
10-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Rex Ryan has always sent the pass rush (Blitz) from all different types and angles...The Jets also blitz more than any other team in the league as of right now, honestly...I'm not sure that this rookie will be able to hold his own this week against the Jets.

I could be wrong, but I do know one thing...This is a tough task for any Rookie to go up against

cocamide
10-15-2009, 12:42 PM
I'm not sure what the score of this game will be, but I can guarantee one thing: Edwards will get injured.

Jaybird
10-15-2009, 02:02 PM
When will i get my chance??

yordad
10-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Scary

ServoBillieves
10-15-2009, 02:08 PM
3 rookies, a first year player (might as well be a rookie), and Hangartner.

Here we go Sabres, here we go.

Mahdi
10-15-2009, 02:22 PM
That's right, 5th round draft pick, cut by Green Bay, rescued from the practice squad Jamon Meredith!

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/10/14/meredith-to-be-up-this-week/
Im ok with this...

Chambers was a huge liability and brought no skill set to the table. Meredith has natural talent and athleticism. Maybe we find another gem OL.

Hey, it makes the game more interesting doesn't it. Not like Trent needs time to throw 3 yards anyways.

cocamide
10-18-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm not sure what the score of this game will be, but I can guarantee one thing: Edwards will get injured.

Bump. Not really a surprise though.