PDA

View Full Version : One thing

northernbillfan
10-15-2009, 12:40 PM
What's the one thing that will make you smile this season? Aside from the obvious, *cough* Jauron *cough*, what's the one thing that will give you a s**t eating grin on your face?

Is it a 300+ yard game from TE? Is it a penalty free game? Is it a combo ground attack from Lynch and Jackson that accounts for 200+ yards? Is it a sweep of the remaining games within our division? Is it a couple more losses so they have no reason NOT to fire Jauron?

For me I would like to see a win this weekend and a total shutdown of Sanchez.

Chewytie
10-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Poz coming back and straight wrecking everyone in his path.

Beastie Bills
10-15-2009, 12:48 PM
A huge game from T.O. or Lynch would make me pretty happy.

Beastie Bills
10-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Also, I want us to go into full-blown rebuilding mode after the season, instead of the half-azzed rebuilding we've been doing for the last few years.

So....I know I'm gonna catch a lot of heat for this, but I would love for us to extend T.O. and trade Lee.

I'm dreaming though. T.O. would never extend his contract with us.

HendersonD06
10-15-2009, 12:52 PM
The Bills have a chance to drop the Jets to 3-3 and pretty much... End our playoff hopes or atleast make it really, really, really tough for the Jets to make it.

A W from the Jets...And the Jets would then be at 4-2 on the year, 3-1 in the AFC, 2-1 in the AFC East and would be on their way to a playoff spot (With the Raiders coming up next).

That alone should be enough for Buffalo fans to be excited about this weeks game. As a Jets fan, I LOVE when the Jets have atleast a chance to make it tough on teams such as the Pats, Bills and Dolphins.

DMBcrew36
10-15-2009, 12:59 PM
As a Jets fan, I LOVE when the Jets have atleast a chance to make it tough on teams such as the Pats, Bills and Dolphins.

Remind us all again how the Jets are going to make it tough on the Bills Sunday? Tough on Buffalo how? The Bills are already going nowhere and have no shot at the playoffs this year. Tack that on to having missed the playoffs for a decade, having had Jauron as our coach for 3 years with no telling of how much longer we are stuck with him, and having a top-to-bottom inept organization that will likely take us to at least 5 more years of no playoffs, assuming they're still here. How are the Jets going to make it tough for us Sunday? I'm pretty sure **** is already as tough as it gets around here.

Forgive me for being abrasive towards you, and for any other Bills fans the same, but the game Sunday doesn't really mean **** to us.

ddaryl
10-15-2009, 01:08 PM
I want the wheels to continue coming off.. I want the fans pissed off and fed up and i want Ralph to be force to ackowledge how screwed up his decisions have been and are...

I want things to change in a massive way and the only way this happens is for more pathetic football out of the Bills..

and I am not proud about feeling this way.. i just have no patience left for Dick to have any reason to hang on for one more week....

Meathead
10-15-2009, 01:11 PM
jimbo announces hes buying the team

Dude
10-15-2009, 01:13 PM
It would be nice to see a few more games where the RB is not the leading receiver.

DMBcrew36
10-15-2009, 01:14 PM
I want the wheels to continue coming off.. I want the fans pissed off and fed up and i want Ralph to be force to ackowledge how screwed up his decisions have been and are...

I want things to change in a massive way and the only way this happens is for more pathetic football out of the Bills..

and I am not proud about feeling this way.. i just have no patience left for Dick to have any reason to hang on for one more week....

Whatever it takes. Talent evaluators for the team have been crap. Coaching has been crap (except for maybe Bobby April). Our strength and conditioning is a joke, with players dropping like flies - what a great testimonial for his 'Buffalo Athletic Club program' they keep advertising.

Where is the accountability!!??!?!

The organization needs an complete overhaul with a fresh new attitude that mediochrity is not acceptable and neither are excuses.

The likelihood of any of this happening? Probably none.

northernbillfan
10-15-2009, 03:04 PM
jimbo announces hes buying the teamThat would be awesome!

TacklingDummy
10-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Lynch being traded would be awesome.

Bulldog
10-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Ralph announcing that he's selling the team to a group of investors that wants to keep the Bills in Buffalo would be a dream come true.

PECKERWOOD
10-15-2009, 03:15 PM
I wouldn't mind shattering a team like the Phins or Jets playoff hopes at the end of the season.

Beastie Bills
10-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Lynch being traded would be awesome.

Yeah, we should definitely trade our best player.

:crazy:

Dr. Pepper
10-15-2009, 03:59 PM
sanchez getting knocked the **** out by maybin.

BertSquirtgum
10-15-2009, 04:05 PM
what would give me a **** eating grin? a news flash that ralph has sold the team to jim kelly and his investors. then maybe this team would be somewhat competitive in the years to come.

Joe Fo Sho
10-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Well, aside from Coaching/Front Office/Ownership changes, I'd like to see some good individual performances from players that we plan on keeping during the rebuilding process, like:

Nelson
Lynch
Jackson
Lee
Poz
Whitner
Maybin
OUR YOUNG O-LINE

I don't care if any wins come along with these performances. If they do, great, if not, maybe better.

Mitchell55
10-15-2009, 04:58 PM
TO going to the probowl

TacklingDummy
10-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Yeah, we should definitely trade our best player.

:crazy:His 99 yards is impressive this year. :crazy:

Dr. Pepper
10-15-2009, 05:17 PM
His 99 yards is impressive this year. :crazy:

right, because he definitely didnt miss the first 3 games.

TacklingDummy
10-15-2009, 06:10 PM
less than 50 yards per game is impressive.

Beastie Bills
10-15-2009, 07:32 PM
less than 50 yards per game is impressive.

So, you're saying he's not our best player?

TacklingDummy
10-15-2009, 07:36 PM
So, you're saying he's not our best player?
Jackson is better.

Beastie Bills
10-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Jackson is better.

Not a chance.

Michael82
10-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Our first 300 yard passing game in 44 games!