PDA

View Full Version : Things that could be worse than being a Bills fan.

The King
10-15-2009, 04:08 PM
I had this thought a few minutes ago... What could be worse than being a Bills fan? Here's my top 10, feel free to add your own. I rushed these but you get the idea...

10. Spending 10 minutes with Jon or Kate Gosselin.:banghead:
9. Going trick or treating to Philip Garrardo's house. :help:
8. Being a JeMarcus Russel fan. :puke:
7. Hearing Congratulations you have won a once and lifetime all expense paid encounter with a former Buffalo Bill! Say hello to OJ Simpson! :oj:
6. Losing a rigged online election to some guy from LA.:sadwalk:
5. Now Announcing the Bills new team colors! Coral and Aqua! :eek:
4. Hi I'm Kevin Federline I will be sitting next to you on this cross country flight. :down:
3. You could be a fan of the Las Vegas Loco's.:insane:
2. Now introducing your motivation speaker for the afternoon, Dick Jauron!:ignore:
1. You could be married to Courtney Love. :shoothead:

Crisis
10-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Being a sabres and a bills fan

cocamide
10-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Watching soccer.

Living in Miami.

Living in Detroit.

Michael82
10-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Being a Rams fan

The King
10-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Being a Rams fanSuperbowl in 2000

Ingtar33
10-15-2009, 04:30 PM
5) Being a patriots fan - are there patriots fans? aren't they just BoSox/Whalers fans who were so starved for a champion/team they forgot they were watching a different sport for a few years and are too drunk to realize they're still watching it?

4) Being a Cowboys fan - If being a fan of a football team meant i had to root for drug dealers, cry babies and have sexual fantasies about Troy Aikman, i think I'll pass. Besides, anyone who roots for a team nicknamed "America's team" is overcompensating in the same way other men buy sports cars or pickups then put giant tires and lift package on their truck

3) Being a NY Jets fan - I would hide my head in shame if i rooted for any team which played in New Jersey... worse... who could possibly be a fan sharing the same air as that guy?http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/11/04/alg_fans.jpg J-E-T-S jets jets jets? Are you kidding me? that's the best you can do? You can spell a 4 letter word. congratz. Here is another jets fan for you

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/LandShark13/loljetsha.gif

2) Being a Toronto Maple Leafs/ NY Yankees fan - you know.. i actually like leafs fans in person. I remember going to plenty of leafs-sabres games in the aud when i was younger, and the leafs fans were always much more well behaved then the thugs from Montreal. That said, i would simply hang myself if it meant that when i became the fan for a team, i was blind to how bad they suck, and live in some delusional world where the whole sport universe revolved around my team. in a way maple leafs fans are a lot like yankees fans, actually they're identical to yankees fans.

1) Being a Miami Dolphins Fan - sorry, if i had to root for a team with coral and teal as their colors, named after flipper, and who's fan base had the cumulative IQ of a sea slug i think i might be too dumb to kill myself. But even that level of stupidity doesn't excuse marrying a sister and getting blind drunk on home made moonshine while wearing a wife beater every sunday playing with the rabit ears on my TV while praying a hurricane doesn't ruin my trailer park roach infested mobile home... cheering my team on. Yeah... thank god im not a fan of the dolphins.

Demon
10-15-2009, 04:38 PM
I had this thought a few minutes ago... What could be worse than being a Bills fan? Here's my top 10, feel free to add your own. I rushed these but you get the idea...

10. Spending 10 minutes with Jon or Kate Gosselin.:banghead:
9. Going trick or treating to Philip Garrardo's house. :help:
8. Being a JeMarcus Russel fan. :puke:
7. Hearing Congratulations you have won a once and lifetime all expense paid encounter with a former Buffalo Bill! Say hello to OJ Simpson! :oj:
6. Losing a rigged online election to some guy from LA.:sadwalk:
5. Now Announcing the Bills new team colors! Coral and Aqua! :eek:
4. Hi I'm Kevin Federline I will be sitting next to you on this cross country flight. :down:
3. You could be a fan of the Las Vegas Loco's.:insane:
2. Now introducing your motivation speaker for the afternoon, Dick Jauron!:ignore:
1. You could be married to Courtney Love. :shoothead:

Never seen the show or heard her talk, but saw pics and i'd spend more then 10 min with her....

Bufftp
10-15-2009, 05:22 PM
being a "western" house guest of Al Quaida

DynaPaul
10-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Hanging out with the guys from "Tool Academy 2" on VH1.

rcd333
10-15-2009, 06:09 PM
being trapped in a weather balloon

Meathead
10-15-2009, 07:13 PM
i got nuthin

PECKERWOOD
10-15-2009, 07:23 PM
being trapped in a weather balloon

Wow, dude... Can't stop watching the clip in your signature, that's crazy.

PECKERWOOD
10-15-2009, 07:24 PM
..........Is that dog blind?

PECKERWOOD
10-15-2009, 07:25 PM
:scratch:

Either, blind or extremely vicious??

Dr. Lecter
10-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Waking up next to Roseanne Barr.

rcd333
10-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Wow, dude... Can't stop watching the clip in your signature, that's crazy.
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sp_WV91jx8E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

PECKERWOOD
10-15-2009, 07:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH AH AHAHAN HAH HA HA :evil:

mybills
10-16-2009, 06:38 AM
5) Being a patriots fan - are there patriots fans? aren't they just BoSox/Whalers fans who were so starved for a champion/team they forgot they were watching a different sport for a few years and are too drunk to realize they're still watching it?

4) Being a Cowboys fan - If being a fan of a football team meant i had to root for drug dealers, cry babies and have sexual fantasies about Troy Aikman, i think I'll pass. Besides, anyone who roots for a team nicknamed "America's team" is overcompensating in the same way other men buy sports cars or pickups then put giant tires and lift package on their truck

3) Being a NY Jets fan - I would hide my head in shame if i rooted for any team which played in New Jersey... worse... who could possibly be a fan sharing the same air as that guy?http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/11/04/alg_fans.jpg J-E-T-S jets jets jets? Are you kidding me? that's the best you can do? You can spell a 4 letter word. congratz. Here is another jets fan for you

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/LandShark13/loljetsha.gif

2) Being a Toronto Maple Leafs/ NY Yankees fan - you know.. i actually like leafs fans in person. I remember going to plenty of leafs-sabres games in the aud when i was younger, and the leafs fans were always much more well behaved then the thugs from Montreal. That said, i would simply hang myself if it meant that when i became the fan for a team, i was blind to how bad they suck, and live in some delusional world where the whole sport universe revolved around my team. in a way maple leafs fans are a lot like yankees fans, actually they're identical to yankees fans.

1) Being a Miami Dolphins Fan - sorry, if i had to root for a team with coral and teal as their colors, named after flipper, and who's fan base had the cumulative IQ of a sea slug i think i might be too dumb to kill myself. But even that level of stupidity doesn't excuse marrying a sister and getting blind drunk on home made moonshine while wearing a wife beater every sunday playing with the rabit ears on my TV while praying a hurricane doesn't ruin my trailer park roach infested mobile home... cheering my team on. Yeah... thank god im not a fan of the dolphins.
:roflmao:

and

:rofl: @ MBB's # 5 & 6
and That dog..FREAKY EYES! :chuckle:

unpaid_bills
10-16-2009, 08:18 AM
you forgot

11. Being a Bills player
12, Being the guy that taught D Jauron "everything he knows"

after all we are Bills fans NOT Bills players

unpaid_bills
10-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Acutally as far as the Dolphins, they do have one thing going for them

Would you rather root for a team with an owner with a nice Ass (ie J-Lo) or a team with an owner with a "wrinkly ass" (ie Ralphie) at least when you loose there is some eye candy.

Jan Reimers
10-16-2009, 08:34 AM
Being Charles Manson's spiritual advisor?

unpaid_bills
10-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Waking up next to Roseanne Barr. with wood:giggity:

mybills
10-16-2009, 09:04 AM
having cancer

Dude
10-16-2009, 09:06 AM
touche

Dujek
10-16-2009, 09:15 AM
Waking up next to Lorena Bobbitt with a vague sense that something is missing..

ParanoidAndroid
10-16-2009, 10:09 AM
http://www.fadedtribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/fp_3216257_barm_limbless_man_062909.jpg

SABURZFAN
10-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Never seen the show or heard her talk, but saw pics and i'd spend more then 10 min with her....

i hope you like kids..... LOTS of kids.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2009, 10:21 AM
extending Losman's contract after the 2006 season would have been brutal too. :hang: