PDA

View Full Version : Phase II:: November 1st -- 1st Quarter HOLD OUT!

JD
10-15-2009, 06:44 PM
We've seen how fast the media can push things, so let's push this idea. No longer am I encouraging people to not show up for the entire game... I say everyone just tailgates an extra hour during the entire 1st Quarter. Before you reply, think about it...

The Bills go to kick off.... to complete SILENCE.
THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE!

How awkward would that be for the announcers/coaches/owner etc?

I feel this will send a clear message... "DON'T **** WITH US"

Spread the word...Tweet it, put it on your facebook status etc.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=197234359408

Hey One Bills Drive!!!
:crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack: :crack:

SquishDaFish
10-15-2009, 06:47 PM
I agree it needs to be done. Maybe not a whole quarter but at least 1st 2 mins. I know if I went I really dont want to miss much of the game. 2 mins should do it

JD
10-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I agree it needs to be done. Maybe not a whole quarter but at least 1st 2 mins. I know if I went I really dont want to miss much of the game. 2 mins should do it

2 min? It'll appear to be traffic related or some bull****.. one full quarter isn't anything but it will send a message and reach national media for sure.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-15-2009, 06:52 PM
2 minutes is lame

SquishDaFish
10-15-2009, 06:54 PM
LOL not many fans are going to sit out a whole quarter. Maybe and thats a big MAYBE 5 mins but thats about it

Ebenezer
10-15-2009, 06:55 PM
2 minutes is lame
the whole idea is lame.

It is childish. RW is not an idiot. He knows they suck. He knows the problem. He isn't going to do anything about it during the season unless the team is past rancid because it will cost him money. He proved that by trying not to pay Wade Phillips when he fired him. Get over it and move on.

TedMock
10-15-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm not disagreeing with you, but I'm unclear on how to "move on." Are you saying to just not show up, or to go about business as usual - tailgate, go on, buy beer, etc? Should the fans try to send a message (other than booing)?

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm not disagreeing with you, but I'm unclear on how to "move on." Are you saying to just not show up, or to go about business as usual - tailgate, go on, buy beer, etc? Should the fans try to send a message (other than booing)?

What he is saying is that there is nothing fans can do to make RW make a move, so at least go and have fun whether at the games, at the bar, or at home.

T-Long
10-15-2009, 07:47 PM
I don't even know why I open threads like these. Half of the people will say its a great idea and half of the people say it's childish. If you guys wanna do it, more power to ya. For those that don't, who cares? If you are going to the game and want to go in on time, then go for it. This is getting redundant reading the same things over and over again

LtFinFan66
10-15-2009, 07:48 PM
2 min? It'll appear to be traffic related or some bull****.. one full quarter isn't anything but it will send a message and reach national media for sure.traffic related? the whole stadium? really? when everyone has been in the parking lot for hours?

LtFinFan66
10-15-2009, 07:49 PM
the whole idea is lame.

It is childish. RW is not an idiot. He knows they suck. He knows the problem. He isn't going to do anything about it during the season unless the team is past rancid because it will cost him money. He proved that by trying not to pay Wade Phillips when he fired him. Get over it and move on.completely disagee with it being childish. It would be awesome to see on TV

JD
10-15-2009, 08:32 PM
traffic related? the whole stadium? really? when everyone has been in the parking lot for hours?

Ok, but not all stadiums are as hardcore as the Ralph. It's something the announcers would say if the place was half full.

JD
10-15-2009, 08:34 PM
I don't really see why chiming in to bash the idea is relevant. If you don't want to do it, or are opposed to it.. shut the **** up. I'll feel better knowing I did something than just sitting on my ass waiting for things to change. We've been waiting how long? How far has that gotten us?

For being so "die-hard" and "hardcore" about football and this team.. there sure are a bunch of pussies within this fanbase.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Chill JD lol

T-Long
10-15-2009, 08:50 PM
I don't really see why chiming in to bash the idea is relevant. If you don't want to do it, or are opposed to it.. shut the **** up. I'll feel better knowing I did something than just sitting on my ass waiting for things to change. We've been waiting how long? How far has that gotten us?

For being so "die-hard" and "hardcore" about football and this team.. there sure are a bunch of pussies within this fanbase.
AMEN.

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 08:53 PM

The if you aren't with us, you're with them mentality. Way to divide the fan base!

JD
10-15-2009, 08:59 PM
The if you aren't with us, you're with them mentality. Way to divide the fan base!

There shouldn't even be a "divide" discussed. Fans of this team should WANT to not show up for the 1st quarter to send a message. It just blows my mind. Much of our fan base are like robots... going in thinking "it cant get any worse"... then it DOES! We keep hoping for the best, thinking we're prepared for the worse then BAM heartache. This team is like a cheating girlfriend you've never gotten to confront face to face. MAN UP BILLS FANS, MAN THE **** UP!

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 09:01 PM
There shouldn't even be a "divide" discussed. Fans of this team should WANT to not show up for the 1st quarter to send a message. It just blows my mind. Much of our fan base are like robots... going in thinking "it cant get any worse"... then it DOES! We keep hoping for the best, thinking we're prepared for the worse then BAM heartache. This team is like a cheating girlfriend you've never gotten to confront face to face. MAN UP BILLS FANS, MAN THE **** UP!

No fans should never disagree...

You need a chill pill man, calm down way too much hostility.

JD
10-15-2009, 09:40 PM
No fans should never disagree...

You need a chill pill man, calm down way too much hostility.

Sorry, that was the angry european soccer fan in me :phew:

DraftBoy
10-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Sorry, that was the angry european soccer fan in me :phew:

Soccer Hooligan...good times!

sdbillsfan2
10-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Want to make a statement ? How about dumping a load of cow manure in front of whatever gate Ralph using with a nice sign saying something like :

" Here lies the 2009 version of the Bills under Dick Jaurons leadership ""

If you can't get a truck in .....a few thousand bags from Home depot should do it !

:lmao:

Billz_fan
10-15-2009, 10:09 PM
Want to make a statement ? How about dumping a load of cow manure in front of whatever gate Ralph using with a nice sign saying something like :

" Here lies the 2009 version of the Bills under Dick Jaurons leadership ""

If you can't get a truck in .....a few thousand bags from Home depot should do it !

:lmao:

1000 pounds of Buffalo crap

Sounds like a cool idea :D

Also sounds like a short stretch in the lock up :laughter:

ServoBillieves
10-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Am I the only pathetic Billiever whose only thought is "we're 2 wins out of first place?"

I know I am... we got embarrassed by the Fish, put up a fight against the Saints til the end, should've easily beat the Patriots, and Roscoe cost the Browns game... Now, with this O-line, it's slim pickens on a win... but as pathetic of a fan I am, I'll still be cheering at the start of that game.

Also: It's one of the few games I get to see all season (don't judge!)

Billz_fan
10-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Am I the only pathetic Billiever whose only thought is "we're 2 wins out of first place?"

I know I am... we got embarrassed by the Fish, put up a fight against the Saints til the end, should've easily beat the Patriots, and Roscoe cost the Browns game... Now, with this O-line, it's slim pickens on a win... but as pathetic of a fan I am, I'll still be cheering at the start of that game.

Also: It's one of the few games I get to see all season (don't judge!)

I admire you, really, I wish I could still think like that after the last 9 years. *sigh

sdbillsfan2
10-15-2009, 10:24 PM
1000 pounds of Buffalo crap

Sounds like a cool idea :D

Also sounds like a short stretch in the lock up :laughter:

Lol be creative ,,,If someone can make off with a 1000# carving of Thurm with out getting caught , how hard can a few innocent bags of cow crap be?

Billz_fan
10-15-2009, 10:34 PM
There was a farmer awhile back I can't remember where it was. I saw it on tv. He was upset with City Hall and took his tractor and manure spreader to city hall and slung manure all over the front of the building. :up:

JD
10-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Soccer Hooligan...good times!
Don't lie, you would love to be involved in full scale riots that were seen as "normal". :sailor:

JD
10-16-2009, 12:17 PM
There was a farmer awhile back I can't remember where it was. I saw it on tv. He was upset with City Hall and took his tractor and manure spreader to city hall and slung manure all over the front of the building. :up:
We need to find this guy.