PDA

View Full Version : How TO spends his saturdays...

Bruce is Loose
10-18-2009, 08:06 AM
Shouldn't Saturday be looking through the game plans, watching more Jets tapes, etc? TO spends the entire day watching college football...

A twitter response to why he is sitting home on a Saturday night:
"wht else am i gonna do! been watching college football all day & watched arkansas get cheated & i'm nt a FL or ARK fan!!!"

And please tell me that the Really Reality TV awards show that he attended was not really filmed last night??

T-Long
10-18-2009, 08:09 AM
what's wrong with watching college football? They just spent the week preparing. Trent Edwards is the one who needs extra preparation. T.O. is a Hall of Fame player, he can do anything he wants to in my opinion.

jamze132
10-18-2009, 08:26 AM
I don't think TO needs to study game film on Saturdays. I think the rest of the team does though.

Jan Reimers
10-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Why would TO study our game plans? With our Pop Warnert offense, we have a limited number of plays and most of them result in checkdowns to the closest, safest receiver to Trent.

SquishDaFish
10-18-2009, 08:28 AM
I think TO knows how to prepare for a game and doesnt need your or anyones advice on it. Edwards obviously needs the prepare better while Jauron can look at tapes on how to show emotion and be a game time coach.

Typ0
10-18-2009, 08:30 AM
TOs job should be done by saturday. I respect his work ethic and he's ready. He should be relaxing not trying to cram anything. He's prepared if they actually get him the ball I have no doubt about that. Now, if he said I'm not going to bother preparing any more because you don't use me anyway it wouldn't surprise me...but he's not that kind of guy and trying to make him out to be is uncouth.

SABURZFAN
10-18-2009, 09:02 AM
what better way to self-motivate yourself?

DynaPaul
10-18-2009, 12:30 PM
I'd watch newscasts and read articles on how bad the Bills suck to motivate myself.

Typ0
10-18-2009, 12:47 PM
what better way to self-motivate yourself?

According to some people DJ should be standing in TOs living room yelling in his ear.

Typ0
10-18-2009, 12:47 PM
HOW DARE YOU WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL WHEN YOU DROPPED A PASS LAST WEEK YOU USELESS PIECE OF CRAP!