PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone excited it's football Sunday?

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-18-2009, 08:30 AM
I for one am really not. The bills suck as usual and the season is already over after just 5 games. I use to look forward to Sundays, I want those days back.:fit:

Typ0
10-18-2009, 08:32 AM
is there a game today? who are we playing? what time is it on?

ddaryl
10-18-2009, 08:39 AM
not at all....

I think this franchise has finally drained me of caring much anymore...

T-Long
10-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Unfortunately, I am excited for the game. It's a win-win situation for us! If we lose, according to Vic, Jauron gets canned. If we win, then we can really shove it in the face of the Jets who think they are the best thing since sliced bread

SquishDaFish
10-18-2009, 08:53 AM
I get excited no matter what. I LOVE FOOTBALL!! Ill watch every game I can especially the Bills

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Unfortunately, I am excited for the game. It's a win-win situation for us! If we lose, according to Vic, Jauron gets canned.

I would like to win, but if we lose I hope it's true and Jauron is gone

Philagape
10-18-2009, 08:55 AM
It would be more exciting if Buffalo had an NFL team

SABURZFAN
10-18-2009, 08:59 AM
of course i'm excited that it's football Sunday. my fantasy football team plays Jauron's Juggernauts this week. you guessed it... they don't have a win this year.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-18-2009, 09:01 AM
of course i'm excited that it's football Sunday. my fantasy football team plays Jauron's Juggernauts this week. you guessed it... they don't have a win this year.

Do they do a fantasy league here? If so count me in next year.

Canadian'eh!
10-18-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm still excited.

Baltimore-Minny should be interesting.
NYG-New Orleans is another really good gam.
I'm even excited for Cincy and Houston. Houston needs it more, Cincy might have a good team.

The 4PM games have me less excited though :(

streetkings01
10-18-2009, 09:37 AM
I'm excited for all the other games like Vikings vs Ravens and Giants vs Saints! I mainly watch the redzone channel during Bills games and hope that when they do get to the Bills game that Buffalo is the team in the redzone......haven't seen too many!

ddaryl
10-18-2009, 09:48 AM
I get excited no matter what. I LOVE FOOTBALL!! Ill watch every game I can especially the Bills

I'm the opposite The Bills are the only reason I watch football. I fail to get even a little bit excited watching other teams. In fact I rarely watch much of any superbowl because I don't really care who wins or loses... When the Bills move my football watching days will be history

THATHURMANATOR
10-18-2009, 09:49 AM
Not at all especially after the Yanks last night.. That was a game!!!!

mybills
10-18-2009, 10:29 AM
NYG v NO should be one hell of a battle! Good luck, Devin! Go Giants! :up:

FlyingDutchman
10-18-2009, 11:47 AM
I had to be reminded yesterday who we play today and at what time, so yeah you could say ive lost interest. I only care about my fantasy team now. Im going to the game next week here in Charlotte and Im expecting about 80 Bills fans at my buddies house for the tailgate before we walk up the street to the game. The only thing im excited for there is to drink like a college kid again with a bunch of rowdy Bills fans. This has gotten very depressing.