PDA

View Full Version : A few comments on the Atlant game...

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 12:15 PM
-this was the first game where Myers struggled

-**** max afinogenov. It's been 3 years since he's scored a goal like that for buffalo.

-special teams are a disaster. Three listless PP's and a 2 min 5 on 3 with no goal, plus two pp goals surrendered.

- I don't understand this offense. It's either 6 or 2. It makes absolutely no sense that they are so good on sone nights and so bad on others

hydro
10-18-2009, 12:19 PM
-this was the first game where Myers struggled

-**** max afinogenov. It's been 3 years since he's scored a goal like that for buffalo.

-special teams are a disaster. Three listless PP's and a 2 min 5 on 3 with no goal, plus two pp goals surrendered.

- I don't understand this offense. It's either 6 or 2. It makes absolutely no sense that they are so good on sone nights and so bad on others
Myers had a few bad plays, yes. But he still played well overall.

The team played like they had been on a bender the night before. Hopefully that doesn't become a habit.

The offense issue was a result of them not playing with the same intensity that they have been. Lots of shots, along with some of them not being quality with the goalie showing up big nets a mediocre night scoring.

rbochan
10-18-2009, 03:21 PM
...The team played like they had been on a bender the night before. Hopefully that doesn't become a habit...
Indeed.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/rbochan/cup.jpg

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Oh I forgot- Lalime isn't very good. He's going to hold this team back.

I don't think all those goals were his fault but he should have had at least 2 of them.

SkateZilla
10-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Myers was bound to get undressed by Max, Atlanta was setting that up all nite over and over again... so he got beat, it happens... Lalime kinda shoulda had the shot anyway, along with both of Kovie's Goals...

Michael82
10-19-2009, 12:24 AM
BTW...in case you guy didnt realize it, our current record is almost exactly how we started out last season. :ill:

JD
10-19-2009, 02:11 PM
It's time we get a special teams coach and quit being cheap.. clearly, Lindy sucks at organizing a solid PP.

DMBcrew36
10-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Lalime is my only concern... the next few weeks have back-to-back games where he will most certainly play, and he will play around the time of the Olympics in the Spring