PDA

View Full Version : Go Bills! (from a dolphins fan)

finfan34
10-18-2009, 01:32 PM
i want to say that i hope you guys kill the jets. not because i pity the bills, because i think your season has had alot of bad luck. but because i cant stand how jets fans automatically think they are going to make the superbowl because they have a fat ass coach, and have a rookie qb. i hope your offense finally gets going, and i hope trent edwards looks like jim kelly out there today. their running game is good, but i think your secondary can control their pass.

ive also been to enough bills/phins and jets/phins game to know that bills fans have at least some level of class. jets fans are complete dirt bag losers, and i hope they all get AIDS and die.

GOOD LUCK!

DMBcrew36
10-18-2009, 01:37 PM
i want to say that i hope you guys kill the jets. not because i pity the bills, because i think your season has had alot of bad luck. but because i cant stand how jets fans automatically think they are going to make the superbowl because they have a fat ass coach, and have a rookie qb. i hope your offense finally gets going, and i hope trent edwards looks like jim kelly out there today. their running game is good, but i think your secondary can control their pass.

ive also been to enough bills/phins and jets/phins game to know that bills fans have at least some level of class. jets fans are complete dirt bag losers, and i hope they all get AIDS and die.

GOOD LUCK!

Keep your hope to yourself. You only want them to win to help the Dolphins in the AFC East, and that's fine for you. And maybe if we win, it delays the firing of Jauron a little longer, which would be great for you, the Dolphins, and every other opponent. But most of us Bills fans don't want the Bills to win - we want Jauron gone and changes made in the organization. The more embarrassing today's game is, the more likely the disposal of Jauron and this pathetic product.

So yeah, I appreciate your kind thoughts about the level of class in the Bills and their fans, but no thank you to your wishes.

Billz_fan
10-18-2009, 01:47 PM
lol, how far we have fallen. An opposing fan comes here hoping we win (selfishly of course) and we tell him screw you we wanna lose :D

DMBcrew36
10-18-2009, 01:52 PM
lol, how far we have fallen. An opposing fan comes here hoping we win (selfishly of course) and we tell him screw you we wanna lose :D

:shoothead: