PDA

View Full Version : Who are/were you rooting for today?

DMBcrew36
10-18-2009, 02:53 PM
I think the general fanbase is split, but I'm curious about the Billszoners. Please, no votes from the non-Bills fans.

Ingtar33
10-18-2009, 02:59 PM
im rooting for the bills. i'm not going to watch the game though. i refuse to ruin my weekend.

-i don't know how well i'll manage that though.

DMBcrew36
10-18-2009, 02:59 PM
im rooting for the bills. i'm not going to watch the game though. i refuse to ruin my weekend.

Yeah, I'm just curious about how many people want the Bills to lose in hopes of change and the removal of Jauron.

Crisis
10-18-2009, 03:00 PM

I have a feeling this may be a game where the bills look great for 55 minutes and then find a way to lose up 2+ scores w/ 5 minutes left.

maybe they'll just make it easier on us and get blown out though.

Luisito23
10-18-2009, 03:01 PM
Nothing good will come out of a win, but I can never root against Buffalo, especially when it's against the Jests.

trapezeus
i'm rooting for the bills long term success. obviously, i'll be excited when good plays happen and if they win, i'll get some personal immediate satisfaction out of it. but if they lose, i won't be too upset because they need to keep losing because apparently ralph and co will not blow this team up until they see complete and utter waste.

NorthCarBills
Always the Bills.

But this year unlike any other, I have no ill feelings after a loss. Just laugh.