PDA

View Full Version : Can i watch the ****ing BILLS please?

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 03:14 PM
the game is on local CBS this week, and the Ravens/Vikings game is going late, so now I can't watch the Bills.

**** the Ravens, **** the Vikings and **** CBS.

Ebenezer
10-18-2009, 03:15 PM
It's a 4:15 game...it hasn't even started yet. You are in the Baltimore market. Get the NFL package, move to Buffalo or STFU...you never stop complaining.

Dr. Lecter
10-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Game has not started yet - KO is at 4;15.

Besides you will ***** more if you see them

Philagape
10-18-2009, 03:16 PM
At least the Ravens-Vikes is a good game. The Bills sure won't be.

hydro
10-18-2009, 03:17 PM
I would much rather watch the end of the Ravens game then watch the start of the Bills.

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 03:19 PM
It's a 4:15 game...it hasn't even started yet. You are in the Baltimore market. Get the NFL package, move to Buffalo or STFU...you never stop complaining.

I have the NFL package, as you already know.

But when the game is on LOCALLY it's blacked out on the PACKAGE channel to force people to watch it on the LOCAL channel.

So, I PAID for a game that I'm not getting and I'm well within my right to *****.

You shouldn't talk **** when you don't even have the basic facts.

LtFinFan66
10-18-2009, 03:20 PM
you really want to watch the Bills....really?

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Game has not started yet - KO is at 4;15.

Besides you will ***** more if you see them

and btw, if I can't see it, how the **** am I supposed to know that it hasn't started yet?

Ebenezer
10-18-2009, 03:23 PM

But when the game is on LOCALLY it's blacked out on the PACKAGE channel to force people to watch it on the LOCAL channel.

So, I PAID for a game that I'm not getting and I'm well within my right to *****.

why can't i talk about you *****ing...it's all you do.

LtFinFan66
10-18-2009, 03:23 PM
i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 03:26 PM
and by the way- I did miss the first 4 minutes of the game.

And I can't watch it on the Internet- my computer is too slow right now on account of trying to convert media files (see my post in the TZ)

LtFinFan66
10-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Didn't say you had to watch it. Just see if it started

foghat617
10-18-2009, 03:27 PM
where on the internet?

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 03:28 PM
why can't i talk about you *****ing...it's all you do.

you assumed I was *****ing for nothing when I had legit complaints. I do have the package, and I did miss part of the game. Sorry, maybe you go "oh well" when you pay for something and don't get it, but most people would agree that others are well within their right to ***** about that situation.

Dr. Lecter
10-18-2009, 03:29 PM
and btw, if I can't see it, how the **** am I supposed to know that it hasn't started yet?

The KO time is on the schedule.

trapezeus
10-18-2009, 03:33 PM
im in nyc. we had the ravens game as a doubleheader. i feel bad that that game got taken off for the casual fan to see the crap fest that is bills football.

However, i have the package and didn't get a blackout, so i watched the end on my computer and watched the bills on TV.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-18-2009, 03:33 PM
http://www.stream2watch.com/?defaulttimezone=-7&option=com_videolist&view=video&Itemid=2

Ebenezer
10-18-2009, 03:37 PM
you assumed I was *****ing for nothing when I had legit complaints. I do have the package, and I did miss part of the game. Sorry, maybe you go "oh well" when you pay for something and don't get it, but most people would agree that others are well within their right to ***** about that situation.
Op, how many people in your area do you really think care about the Bills? The world doesn't cater to you. You are the most spoiled person I have ever met. Like I said, move back.

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Op, how many people in your area do you really think care about the Bills? The world doesn't cater to you. You are the most spoiled person I have ever met. Like I said, move back.

I paid for something and didn't get it. How does wanting something that I paid for make me spoiled? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life.

If CBS pre-empts the game, they should show it on Sunday Ticket until the regular station picks it up.

You think I'm the only person in that situation? Most of the people who buy Sunday Ticket do so to watch OUT OF MARKET teams. That's the whole point of it.

Ebenezer
10-18-2009, 03:57 PM
I paid for something and didn't get it. How does wanting something that I paid for make me spoiled? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life.

If CBS pre-empts the game, they should show it on Sunday Ticket until the regular station picks it up.

You think I'm the only person in that situation? Most of the people who buy Sunday Ticket do so to watch OUT OF MARKET teams. That's the whole point of it.
Then ***** to the NFL rules...those are the rules...if the Baltimore market didn't get the Bills game you would have been unaffected. Grow up.

Billz_fan
10-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Stop it boys :D

Trent is hurt ! Our whole season is on the line here please try to focus :laughter:

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Then ***** to the NFL rules...those are the rules...if the Baltimore market didn't get the Bills game you would have been unaffected. Grow up.

Well the rules should allow for that situation. I have a legitimate gripe here. I go out of my way to follow this team and I still get screwed.

You just turn on your TV and there it is like magic! Go **** yourself.

Ebenezer
10-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Well the rules should allow for that situation. I have a legitimate gripe here. I go out of my way to follow this team and I still get screwed.

You just turn on your TV and there it is like magic! Go **** yourself.
nobody forced you to move out of the buffalo market...

Dr. Lecter
10-18-2009, 05:49 PM
If Op paid the extra money, he is 100% correct.

If it was free TV he wouldn't.

Dr. Lecter
10-18-2009, 05:50 PM
nobody forced you to move out of the buffalo market...

C'mon Eb.

He paid for the service, it should work properly.

Ebenezer
10-18-2009, 06:05 PM
C'mon Eb.

He paid for the service, it should work properly.
the service did work properly...games on your local network are not available on the ticket...the team who is in your market gets priority and that game isn't taken off until it is done. That's the rules - it worked properly.

Dozerdog
10-18-2009, 07:25 PM
I love this new house!

Now I live in Fredrick County, 15 miles north of Poolesville. I'm equal distance from both DC and Baltimore so I get double the networks on cable.

Baltimore carried completely different games than the DC stations. I got 5 games today- including the Bills/Jets

billsburgh
10-18-2009, 08:50 PM

I was in the same situation. Bills were the late local game but I also could watch the beginning of the Bills game on the Sunday ticket channel. not blacked out for me.

OpIv37
10-18-2009, 09:18 PM
the service did work properly...games on your local network are not available on the ticket...the team who is in your market gets priority and that game isn't taken off until it is done. That's the rules - it worked properly.

the game i wanted to watch was NOT on in my local market at the start. That may technically be the rule but it still resulted in the game I wanted to watch not being available. Therefore, the rule is flawed.