PDA

View Full Version : Poz Sucks

malo
10-18-2009, 04:56 PM
There I said it. I said it before. He is slow. He is weak. He's always late, if he's not getting dragged for 5 or more yards.

tampabay25690
10-18-2009, 05:03 PM
he should be an OLB

Oldbillsfan
10-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Trade for Barrett Ruud

ParanoidAndroid
10-18-2009, 05:06 PM
I think he'd be fine in the middle pair of a 3-4.

X-Era
10-18-2009, 05:11 PM
he should be an OLB

Love the idea and then draft McClain or Spikes.

TacklingDummy
10-18-2009, 05:13 PM
There I said it. I said it before. He is slow. He is weak. He's always late, if he's not getting dragged for 5 or more yards.

Ellison is called terrible for being 3rd in the NFL in tackles, POZ is considered good making tackles 7 yards down the field. Not to mention he's always injured.

BUST.

tampabay25690
10-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Love the idea and then draft McClain or Spikes.

Would luv SPIKES obviously being a Gator fan...

ParanoidAndroid
10-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Spi8kes could happen if the Bills manage to get a second 1st round pick. They need to go OT all the way.

ServoBillieves
10-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Die in a fire. Poz is the man.

k-oneputt
10-18-2009, 06:12 PM
No more overrated Big-10 players. SEC only please.

ServoBillieves
10-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Are Whit and T-McGee are injured?

Mahdi
10-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Poz had a pick and was the reason Corner got his... he had a great game today and made several key plays.

casdhf
10-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Poz is our best LB by 8 miles.

X-Era
10-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Poz is our best LB by 8 miles.

Yes, but thats not saying much.

He could develop into a pro-bowler if he stays healthy.

He needs help in the form of other playmaking LB'ers

Griff
10-18-2009, 07:21 PM
rofl he saved the game

psubills62

Yeah, we should have drafted Jamarcus Russell....

Poz's Posse
Yeah OK....lets see, back in four weeks after a broken arm. Made big plays today. Perhaps you shold focus on Ellison who does hurt this defense on a consistent basis.

psubills62
BTW, good call on that malo :up:

X-Era
10-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah OK....lets see, back in four weeks after a broken arm. Made big plays today. Perhaps you shold focus on Ellison who does hurt this defense on a consistent basis.

Ellison needs to sit. We need to be drafting LB help.

Sypher
10-18-2009, 07:22 PM

Can YOU Do Any Better?

BuffaloBillsStampede
10-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Yeah POZ looked awful on that interception.

ServoBillieves
10-18-2009, 07:25 PM
did we just win?

malo
10-18-2009, 07:35 PM

He's been a nothing from day 1, not just today.

malo
10-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Yeah POZ looked awful on that interception.

That was a gift, not a great play.

k-oneputt
10-18-2009, 07:39 PM

1st rd. - Whitner
1st rd. - Maybin
2nd.rd. - Poz
2nd. rd. - Hardy

Not a lot of production from those premium picks.

I'll give you Evans.

Hemlepp53
10-18-2009, 07:47 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Excatly... Russell is a TRUE 100% Proven week in and week out BUST...

Demon
10-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Someone ban malo before i lost my sanity and punch my computer screen....

Hemlepp53
10-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Poz is a good player. Not sure what to make with the bone breaks... but it has to be bad positioning when hitting the ground. He might need to learn to protect himself. Outside of that I like and would keep Poz for our eventual switch to 3-4... Hes a perfect fit with MAybin lining up on the second level...

psubills62
10-18-2009, 07:53 PM
1st rd. - Whitner
1st rd. - Maybin
2nd.rd. - Poz
2nd. rd. - Hardy

I'll give you Evans.

Haha I'm not going to get into it with you, I just wanted to say that about Russell :up: I know Big Ten picks haven't been that good lately, especially for the Bills.

Although I really don't understand the arguments against Poz. Yes, he's been injured but he's been pretty productive when in the games. And despite what malo might say, I've seen specific play breakdowns from last year where Poz had tons of tackles on RB's that gained between 0-2 yards.

psubills62
10-18-2009, 07:54 PM

You're right, when a defensive player makes a good break on the ball, it's obviously a gift :rolleyes:

Griff
10-18-2009, 07:54 PM
He's been a nothing from day 1, not just today.

rofl get lost kid the adults are talking about things you have no understanding of.

Griff
10-18-2009, 07:55 PM

yeah the way he sat on Edwards and made a quick move to get between the player and the ball... yeah gift.

Griff
10-18-2009, 07:56 PM
1st rd. - Whitner
1st rd. - Maybin
2nd.rd. - Poz
2nd. rd. - Hardy

I'll give you Evans.

Poz has actually done pretty well, and Maybin is only on his 6th game.

Griff
10-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Poz is a good player. Not sure what to make with the bone breaks... but it has to be bad positioning when hitting the ground. He might need to learn to protect himself. Outside of that I like and would keep Poz for our eventual switch to 3-4... Hes a perfect fit with MAybin lining up on the second level...he broke it last time on a helmet while making a tackle.

k-oneputt
10-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Poz has actually done pretty well, and Maybin is only on his 6th game.

Poz isn't bad. He's not a pro bowl type lb but he is solid, when healthy that is. And him staying healthy is an issue.

I wasn't big on the Maybin pick personally. Undersized and a very limited college career. But he deserves some time. Although for how high he was drafted you would expect more.

life of faith
did you guys miss that play where he chased down Leon Washington on the HB toss? i thought Washington had a n easy 20 yards but the POZ cam out of nowhere for the big speedy hit :rockon:

Patti120
This is a real thread? WTF?

psubills62
10-18-2009, 08:07 PM
Poz isn't bad. He's not a pro bowl type lb but he is solid, when healthy that is. And him staying healthy is an issue.

I wasn't big on the Maybin pick personally. Undersized and a very limited college career. But he deserves some time. Although for how high he was drafted you would expect more.

Before the draft I had actually ruled out Maybin as a possibility. It was practically guaranteed that he would need a year or two to get any sort of production, and he's a better fit as a 3-4 OLB. I guess the Bills are always around to prove me wrong though.

psubills62
10-18-2009, 08:07 PM
did you guys miss that play where he chased down Leon Washington on the HB toss? i thought Washington had a n easy 20 yards but the POZ cam out of nowhere for the big speedy hit :rockon:

Seriously, I was really depressed when I saw a wide-open edge for Washington, then Poz flies out of nowhere to take him down after a two yard gain.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Spam

justasportsfan
10-18-2009, 08:17 PM
he's been our best lb this year.

Griff
10-18-2009, 08:29 PM

heh

Griff
10-18-2009, 08:36 PM

please stick to football, at least here you sound like a non crazy person.

justasportsfan
10-18-2009, 08:52 PM
heh
yes he has. That may not be saying much but it is what it is.

Griff
10-18-2009, 09:08 PM
yes he has. That may not be saying much but it is what it is.

its official you are just as ignorant as Mitchell55, good job way to aim for the bottom.

justasportsfan
10-18-2009, 09:15 PM
its official you are just as ignorant as Mitchell55, good job way to aim for the bottom.

lol. says the HH clone

Griff
10-18-2009, 09:23 PM
lol. says the HH clone

rofl yeah Hurricane another one of your type, hating on Trent because you want the next big thing to be brought in. However as your type's track record shows you'll hate the next QB by midseason 2010.

justasportsfan
10-18-2009, 09:26 PM
rofl yeah Hurricane another one of your type, hating on Trent because you want the next big thing to be brought in. However as your type's track record shows you'll hate the next QB by midseason 2010.

I'm hating on trent because I want the team to score points? Sorry griff , I'm a team fan and not a player licker

Griff
10-18-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm hating on trent because I want the team to score points? Sorry griff , I'm a team fan and not a player licker

haha liar, you don't care about points or wins, you just care about excitement

Mr. Pink
10-19-2009, 01:36 AM
To be completely honest, and I'll take crap for this, I don't know if Poz is any better than Keith Ellison.

Takes poor angles to the ball carrier.

Makes next to no plays.

Has ZERO durability.

Has no speed.

And doesn't have that much awareness.

But, he's a white guy with a high motor, and we love those guys here.

Block "O"
10-19-2009, 03:32 AM
LOL what a joke!!!! The NFL is full of Big Ten players because they are fundamentally sound and you see so many SEC busts because they rely totally on their speed and unfortunately for them everyone in the NFL is fast.

Super Bowl MVP = Santonio Holmes from Theeeee Ohio State University

X-Era
10-19-2009, 05:45 AM

Only because Poz was out. Being the best on a bad corp doesnt mean your good.

k-oneputt
10-19-2009, 07:03 AM
LOL what a joke!!!! The NFL is full of Big Ten players because they are fundamentally sound and you see so many SEC busts because they rely totally on their speed and unfortunately for them everyone in the NFL is fast.

Super Bowl MVP = Santonio Holmes from Theeeee Ohio State University

Just think, THEEEEEOhio St. choked earlier than usual this year so we will not have to watch them get beat in a BCS bowl game this year. Thank God.

k-oneputt
10-19-2009, 07:06 AM
S. Holmes is from Florida. They must have paid him to go to OSU. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do to get speed. Doesn't matter though because Tressel doesn't know how to use those guys anyways.

Jan Reimers
10-19-2009, 07:31 AM
Poz makes an interception to stop a drive and set up the game winner, and he gets *****ed out? Can some of you ever enjoy a win, or even give out a little credit?

Jeff1220
10-19-2009, 07:38 AM
My only complaint about Poz right now is his durability.

EDS
10-19-2009, 08:27 AM
yeah the way he sat on Edwards and made a quick move to get between the player and the ball... yeah gift.

He was playing a zone, he wasn't "sitting" on Edwards. It was a good play, but an easy one for an NFL caliber linebacker to make.

justasportsfan
10-19-2009, 08:36 AM
Only because Poz was out. Being the best on a bad corp doesnt mean your good.
never said he's good. Just stating he's our best lb and there hasn't been anyone off the bench thats played better than him so whats the use of benching him?

Historian
10-19-2009, 09:04 AM
I don't think he sucks, but I sometimes wonder if he injures himself getting in and out of the shower....

ChristopherWalken
10-19-2009, 09:05 AM
I also disagree with the "suck" comment. I think he has a significant amount of talent and makes this D better when he's on the field.

madness
10-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Insert foot in mouth, please.

Block "O"
10-20-2009, 04:48 AM
S. Holmes is from Florida. They must have paid him to go to OSU. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do to get speed. Doesn't matter though because Tressel doesn't know how to use those guys anyways.

you see that -138 in your rep? That means your opinion is irrelevant. But you're right Tressel sucks: Ginn, Gonzalez, Hartline, Holmes, Robiskie are all already on starting WR corps meanwhile Gator WRs continue to be bust after bust after bust??? Gee I wonder why Tress continues to have a pipeline through the state of Florida. You're one of the idiots I suspect who quotes the infamous 'SEC Speed' line made up by ESPN and it stuck for idiots who are too lazy to properly diagnose college football LMAO!!!!!!!! Poz sure had SEC Speed when he tracked down Washington on Sunday. But maybe he took a vacation to the south and magically caught it like a flu bug.

X-Era
10-20-2009, 05:48 AM
never said he's good. Just stating he's our best lb and there hasn't been anyone off the bench thats played better than him so whats the use of benching him?

Whos saying we should bench him? Poz has the potential to be a very very good LB in this league. He needs to show he can stay healthy.

k-oneputt
10-20-2009, 07:14 AM
you see that -138 in your rep? That means your opinion is irrelevant. But you're right Tressel sucks: Ginn, Gonzalez, Hartline, Holmes, Robiskie are all already on starting WR corps meanwhile Gator WRs continue to be bust after bust after bust??? Gee I wonder why Tress continues to have a pipeline through the state of Florida. You're one of the idiots I suspect who quotes the infamous 'SEC Speed' line made up by ESPN and it stuck for idiots who are too lazy to properly diagnose college football LMAO!!!!!!!! Poz sure had SEC Speed when he tracked down Washington on Sunday. But maybe he took a vacation to the south and magically caught it like a flu bug.

Hey idiot. Your matchup problems are with your sssslllloooowwww and unathletic o-lines trying to block the defensive front sevens. Ding, ding, ding, ding.
My opinion is irrelevant but you agree with me about Tressel ???????
Well you are an OSU fan what could I expect. Nice game against Purdue ??????
Who's the toughie this week? Oh Minny. LOL.
And if you could read I said Poz is a solid lb but has an injury issue.

Block "O"
10-20-2009, 07:55 AM
Hey idiot. Your matchup problems are with your sssslllloooowwww and unathletic o-lines trying to block the defensive front sevens. Ding, ding, ding, ding.
My opinion is irrelevant but you agree with me about Tressel ???????
Well you are an OSU fan what could I expect. Nice game against Purdue ??????
Who's the toughie this week? Oh Minny. LOL.
And if you could read I said Poz is a solid lb but has an injury issue.

I go to Ohio State douchebag, unlike a loser like you who can't get into college and takes the flavor of the week for his 'college team'. Its all good we accept dummy subway alums like you. Let me guess? You're a lifelong Gator or Crimson Tide fan.

justasportsfan
10-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Whos saying we should bench him? Poz has the potential to be a very very good LB in this league. He needs to show he can stay healthy.

k-oneputt
10-20-2009, 08:19 AM
That's the best you've got after I educated you own your own team ????
I've already been there and done that. As for the SEC, I like watching real football instead of paint drying in the Little-10. Have fun in the Emerald Bowl this year and that's if you can finish beating on that loser conference.

malo
11-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Penn State blows. They can keep their busts.

dannyek71
11-16-2009, 03:58 PM
The reason why he is an MLB is because he is not nearly quick enough to play OLB. I knew this from day one in training camp.

Block "O"
11-17-2009, 12:27 AM
I get it. Everyone on the Bills suck. Should we start the jairus byrd sucks thread now or shall we wait for his first game w/out an INT? We all already know he can't tackle in the open field worth a lick.

Block "O"
11-17-2009, 12:28 AM
That's the best you've got after I educated you own your own team ????
I've already been there and done that. As for the SEC, I like watching real football instead of paint drying in the Little-10. Have fun in the Emerald Bowl this year and that's if you can finish beating on that loser conference.

Rose Bowl :D

k-oneputt
11-17-2009, 07:44 AM
[quote=Block "O"]Rose Bowl :D[/quote

Congrats. You beat an Iowa without their qb at home,{barely} and you beat a way overrated Penn St. I actually had OSU beating Penn St.

If you get Oregon in the Rose Bowl you could be in big trouble though.

k-oneputt
11-17-2009, 07:47 AM
I get it. Everyone on the Bills suck. Should we start the jairus byrd sucks thread now or shall we wait for his first game w/out an INT? We all already know he can't tackle in the open field worth a lick.

No just the Little -10 players; Whitner, Poz, Maybin, Hardy, Youboty.
They are supposed to be good and the nucleus of the team but unfortunately they don't produce much for being high draft picks.

Block "O"
11-17-2009, 06:40 PM
No just the Little -10 players; Whitner, Poz, Maybin, Hardy, Youboty.
They are supposed to be good and the nucleus of the team but unfortunately they don't produce much for being high draft picks.

spielman and winfield were little 10 players, were they bad as well :scratch: how about the super bowl MVP santonio holmes??? He was also in the little 10 is he awful? Or how about Tom Brady and Drew Brees...2 of the best QBs in the NFL right now? Also bad players???

k-oneputt
11-17-2009, 06:46 PM
spielman and winfield were little 10 players, were they bad as well :scratch: how about the super bowl MVP santonio holmes??? He was also in the little 10 is he awful? Or how about Tom Brady and Drew Brees...2 of the best QBs in the NFL right now? Also bad players???

Youngster, those guys played many years ago, and the few good one's are not on our team. Try again.

We are dealing with today. You see the players. They all underachieve. That's a colllege term.

Block "O"
11-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Youngster, those guys played many years ago, and the few good one's are not on our team. Try again.

We are dealing with today. You see the players. They all underachieve. That's a colllege term.
Old timer you called out the Big Ten Conference, I was only pointing out that the conference overall has put a lot of quality in the No Fun League. Represented well by 1st ballot HOFer soon to be retiring Orlando Pace.

But by your judgment I guess the SECession Conference sucks since Reed and Royal are our latest representatives from that conference?

we are
11-17-2009, 06:55 PM

arent you the one that said SEC only??

Thats see "today's" players

Matthew Stafford - how many interceptions does he intend on throwing?

Tyson Jackson - Really lightin it up so far..lol

Andre Smith - Everyone knows he is going to be a bust, because he has no work ethic.

Knowshon Moreno - 3.9 average, Chris Wells doing better

Robert Ayers - 1 very fortunate TD, thats it.

Percy Harvin - Very good player.

Michael Oher - Doing very well at RT

Peria Jerry - out for season

And dont bother looking at the 2008 first round class...not much better.

Block "O"
11-17-2009, 06:58 PM
arent you the one that said SEC only??

Thats see "today's" players

Matthew Stafford - how many interceptions does he intend on throwing?

Tyson Jackson - Really lightin it up so far..lol

Andre Smith - Everyone knows he is going to be a bust, because he has no work ethic.

Knowshon Moreno - 3.9 average, Chris Wells doing better

Robert Ayers - 1 very fortunate TD, thats it.

Percy Harvin - Very good player.

Michael Oher - Doing very well at RT

Peria Jerry - out for season

And dont bother looking at the 2008 first round class...not much better.

Ryan mallet should be good though, the Big Ten QB in the SECession Conference LMAO

k-oneputt
11-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Well I will agree Reed is o.r., and in case you haven't noticed Royal is no longer on the Bills team. Must be tough academics at your school leading you to miss that fact.
As for your boy friend I would gladly take his list of SEC players on the Bills. He's so stupid he is listing many of the next NFL stars.
Try doing what most college kids do and get off your computer loser.

Have you fiqured out why your team sucks yet ? I Can't give you all the answers.

Block "O"
11-17-2009, 07:37 PM
Well I will agree Reed is o.r., and in case you haven't noticed Royal is no longer on the Bills team. Must be tough academics at your school leading you to miss that fact.
As for your boy friend I would gladly take his list of SEC players on the Bills. He's so stupid he is listing many of the next NFL stars.

Have you fiqured out why your team sucks yet ? I Can't give you all the answers.
Calling people losers and stupid? Wow and I wonder why you have so much red LMAO. Our team sucks because of jauron not the talent. Actually studies show that most college kids spend quite a long time on computers IMHO.

we are
11-17-2009, 07:39 PM

lol what did you just type this post on?

k-oneputt
11-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Actually the losing is a combo of both the terrible coacing and players. Again, look at the Little-10 propects we have brought aboard.
Get away from your computer and boyfriend and finf oe of those m-western hefers. It may straighten you out a little.

we are
11-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Actually the losing is a combo of both the terrible coacing and players. Again, look at the Little-10 propects we have brought aboard.
Get away from your computer and boyfriend and finf oe of those m-western hefers. It may straighten you out a little.

How are you an SEC fan when the Bills define Big Ten Country??

You have bandwagon written all over you

k-oneputt
11-17-2009, 08:04 PM
How are you an SEC fan when the Bills define Big Ten Country??

You have bandwagon written all over you

So I guess even you can see the comparison ?

If not, I'll spell it out for you;

Little-10 = Bills = many losing seasons.

Block "O"
11-17-2009, 08:17 PM
I think you're kind of a moron, but just for my own benefit I have a question. Is 'little-10' supposed to be a bash of the Big Ten or Penn State (since they are the 11th team in that conference) Either way its a ridiculous statement. Penn State has made the conference better and making the conference bigger I don't see how that's a bad thing? Will you call them the Big 12 II if we add another team down the road and add a conference championship game? I would like to chat further but I need to go watch the first installment of the 4-pack on the Big Ten Network :cheers:

k-oneputt
11-17-2009, 08:28 PM
I call them the "little-10 " because the conf. sucks, is overrated, gets beating's in every big game they play, the players suck, is boring to watch, and is slow.
Current Bills losers on our roster festered this bad attitude, along with the numerous college bowl games I had to endure watching this s-conference. With that in mind I have made much $$$$ bucking these losers in all big bowl games.

Block "O"
11-17-2009, 10:26 PM
I call them the "little-10 " because the conf. sucks, is overrated, gets beating's in every big game they play, the players suck, is boring to watch, and is slow.
Current Bills losers on our roster festered this bad attitude, along with the numerous college bowl games I had to endure watching this s-conference. With that in mind I have made much $$$$ bucking these losers in all big bowl games.
Michigan sure put it to the Gators a couple years ago IMHO I guess they left their 'SECession speed' at home that evening. :funny: But hats off to the SECession conference, I'm glad they finally got on board and let african americans play and recently finally let african americans coach. Go SECession Conference go.

k-oneputt
11-18-2009, 07:46 AM
Michigan sure put it to the Gators a couple years ago IMHO I guess they left their 'SECession speed' at home that evening. :funny: But hats off to the SECession conference, I'm glad they finally got on board and let african americans play and recently finally let african americans coach. Go SECession Conference go.

Yeah that took place about 40 yrs ago.

You must be talking about the Gator team that hammered Ohio St. in the NC, or you could be talking about the LSU team that did the same thing to them.

Mr. Pink
11-18-2009, 08:30 AM
I'm a fan of Ohio St and Big Ten football but even I'll admit it's inferior to the SEC.

It shows anytime Big Ten schools play SEC schools.

Block "O"
11-18-2009, 08:10 PM
I'm a fan of Ohio St and Big Ten football but even I'll admit it's inferior to the SEC.

It shows anytime Big Ten schools play SEC schools.
Currently we are but it all goes in cycles. The Big Ten and Pac 10 have the best tradition by far. The funny thing with the SECession Conference is all their fight songs and chants are near identical. They play identical Goooooooo Gators for UF.....Go Tiiiiiigers for LSU. Their fans dress like homos at games with their pressed collared shirts to football games. Thats why the Big Ten is the natural jump for Bills fans, not only because we tend to draft heavy from the mid west but the game day and tailgating experience is much the same. I like this K-Put guy though, he probably didn't even go to school at an SECession school and when Miami and Florida State become a powerhouse again that will be his 'subway alumni school'. But I hope he enjoys the bowl game of his adopted university of the week on television, but I'll be in Pasadena in a little over a month partying w/ my fellow students and alumni GO BUCKS!!!!

k-oneputt
11-18-2009, 08:18 PM
Well Blockhead since youare wondering, my "subway alumni" is whomever I have action on that week.
And yes I bucked your Buckeyes in both NC games, and it was easy $$$.
The only team more overrated then OSU is the one in Happy Valley.

You never did reply how the Bills current Litle-11 players are doing in Buffalo. Outside of Evans they all have done a whole pile of nothing.

Block "O"
11-18-2009, 08:50 PM
Well Blockhead since youare wondering, my "subway alumni" is whomever I have action on that week.
And yes I bucked your Buckeyes in both NC games, and it was easy $$$.
The only team more overrated then OSU is the one in Happy Valley.

You never did reply how the Bills current Litle-11 players are doing in Buffalo. Outside of Evans they all have done a whole pile of nothing.

You are an absolute idiot!!! LMAO except for Evans...except for superbowl MVP Santonio Holmes....except for future first ballotr hall of famer Orlando Pace. Does your jive actually work on anyone???? Anyone else you want to do to change the formula in your favor? Who exactly is on the Bills thats tearing it up from SECession league? Josh Reed....Kyle 'soon to replaced' Williams???? I'm sorry you're a Bills fans, its not friendly confines for SECession carpet bagger.

k-oneputt
11-19-2009, 07:51 AM
You are an absolute idiot!!! LMAO except for Evans...except for superbowl MVP Santonio Holmes....except for future first ballotr hall of famer Orlando Pace. Does your jive actually work on anyone???? Anyone else you want to do to change the formula in your favor? Who exactly is on the Bills thats tearing it up from SECession league? Josh Reed....Kyle 'soon to replaced' Williams???? I'm sorry you're a Bills fans, its not friendly confines for SECession carpet bagger.

Do you actually go to OSU ? If so, they must have some low standards. Do you know how to read and comprhend any of it ?

I wish the Bills did have S. Holmes but last I looked he plays in Pitt., and what does Pace have to do with anything ? Did he play in Buffalo ??????

Hopefully the new coach/regime will draft better than the usual pile of trash they get from the Little-11.

Block "O"
11-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Do you actually go to OSU ? If so, they must have some low standards. Do you know how to read and comprhend any of it ?

I wish the Bills did have S. Holmes but last I looked he plays in Pitt., and what does Pace have to do with anything ? Did he play in Buffalo ??????

Hopefully the new coach/regime will draft better than the usual pile of trash they get from the Little-11.
Bro you are irrelevant to me. You already admitted you like college football only because of the latest line and mainly for gambling purposes. That makes you the biggest degenerate douche bag in my eyes. Some of us actually enjoy the sport, X's and O's, the tailgating, the bands, the pageantry and not the bottom line or the spread of a game. But good luck on your betting this weekend loser, I'll be at THE GAME. Call your bookie and put money on Big Blue.

Yes they have such low standards they expect you to know how to spell comprehend :scratch: Its all good baby, I bet that GED is helping you pick out winners every week. But congrats on your education, you certainly speak as though you're from SECession Country. We sent General Sherman, and Atlanta is still burnin'