PDA

View Full Version : does dick WANT to win?

Crisis
10-18-2009, 06:44 PM
completely shuts it down on the last drive....wastes a minute off the clock and we miss a tough FG

way to go dick.

Oldbillsfan
10-18-2009, 06:46 PM
I think the mafia really owns the Bills

psubills62
10-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Nope, he apparently wants to tie.

DynaPaul
10-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Dick wants to lose by only a small margin. If the wins comes then that's bonus for him.

historypete
10-18-2009, 07:45 PM
I thought I was watching the Cleveland game from last year all over again. Get to the edge of FG range and shut it down. Not only did he do that once, but he did it again after the Evans catch was called back. At least Lindell pulled his nuts out of the fire on that second shut down by making that kick. I swear Jauron will try to do everything to lose a game, this time he stumbled into a victory. I'll take it though because in all honesty there probably won't be many more this year.

justasportsfan
10-18-2009, 08:56 PM
he played not to lose and this time it worked.

thats the difference between dick and BB 59-0 .

Canadian'eh!
10-18-2009, 08:59 PM
All I could think was that the guy never learns. You'd THINK after last years Cleveland game he'd know better than to try to kick 45 yard field goals in bad wind. But apparently not.

psubills62
10-18-2009, 09:07 PM
All I could think was that the guy never learns. You'd THINK after last years Cleveland game he'd know better than to try to kick 45 yard field goals in bad wind. But apparently not.

I was sitting in my living room just muttering "Lindell is going to miss." Why on earth would you sit back and feel comfortable trying a FG from that distance in those winds? The fact that Lindell BARELY made it doesn't excuse Jauron's play not to lose philosophy.