PDA

View Full Version : We have 6 interceptions...

jpdex12
10-18-2009, 07:01 PM
and we are clinging for life in over time? Pretty sad!

jpdex12
10-18-2009, 07:36 PM
well 5 interceptions. Doesn't really matter. I think if we would have had only three we might have scored a TD at least to not have to worry about OT.

Griff
10-18-2009, 07:57 PM
well 5 interceptions. Doesn't really matter. I think if we would have had only three we might have scored a TD at least to not have to worry about OT.

6 actually.

Canadian'eh!
10-18-2009, 07:58 PM
We did everything we could to lose this game... but Sanchez was having one of it. Gutty effort.

BillsWin
10-18-2009, 08:01 PM
It felt like we were trying to lose on purpose. We even fail at that.

life of faith
10-18-2009, 08:04 PM
geez i would rather party at the old folks home then with you guys after a big win :rockon:

jpdex12
10-18-2009, 08:16 PM
geez i would rather party at the old folks home then with you guys after a big win :rockon:

Sorry man but this just feels like a kick in the gut! As Canadien 'eh stated this is a loss even though we won. I didn't even care that it was an OT game and we won against a divisional foe. I am disheartened that I feel this way but I do not want to see Dick Jauron, Brandon, Guy, Modrak, yada yada yada on this team any longer. We will never go anywhere with them and this win that we backed in to is just one less reason why we can't pin another loss on these fools.

I am so ready for change.

Canadian'eh!
10-18-2009, 08:28 PM
If we had played a surprisingly good game and actually looked like a good team I might be happy.... But we fell ass backwards into this one in a stinker.... So i can't celebrate since it doesn't change much

jpdex12
10-18-2009, 11:04 PM
I would normally think that I just can't wait for this season to end and see somer kind of change but the change we have seen three times over the past decade haven't done any good. I guess it makes it hard to even look forward to change.

Funny that you don't worry anymore about someone slamming you for not being optimistic. It's just expected.

Oaf
10-19-2009, 12:03 AM
If we had played a surprisingly good game and actually looked like a good team I might be happy.... But we fell ass backwards into this one in a stinker.... So i can't celebrate since it doesn't change much
The secondary minus 2, 3, 4 starters looked amazing. The LBs on paper and on the field are the worst group in the NFL- what did you expect against the run?

The Oline on paper and on the field is ALSO one of the worst in NFL- what did you expect running the ball?

To win is amazing especially with a backup, and do I mean backup QB, and especially with the lackluster group overall we have out there. So STFU with your pity party.

Philagape
10-19-2009, 08:54 AM
It was just as shocking that they gave up 318 yards on the ground and still won.
The Bills had no business winning that game.

Jan Reimers
10-19-2009, 08:58 AM
It was just as shocking that they gave up 318 yards on the ground and still won.
And our STs were anything but special and both our running and passing attacks were mediocre. That's why I love a win like this.

Thank God for Mark Sanchez.

SABURZFAN
10-19-2009, 09:00 AM
and we are clinging for life in over time? Pretty sad!

what can you say other than they are not a good football team?

ChristopherWalken
10-19-2009, 09:01 AM
Jets: "You take it!"

Bills: "No, you take it!!"

Ickybaluky
10-19-2009, 09:54 AM

The Jets had no business winning it either. They offset all those rushing yards with 6 turnovers, 14 penalties and a couple of ST breakdowns. That's brutal.

That said, how does a team get 6 interceptions and only score 16 points. 3 of their 4 scoring drives started in Jet territory, with only the TD to Evans being a drive over 50 yards (64 yards). That is some brutal offense.

ddaryl
10-19-2009, 10:04 AM
this was abrital game.. and I laugh at the fact we had 6 INT's and scored 16 points.

If the Jets had some decent QB play we would have got our asses wiped again... Sanchex being a rookie and never playing in such weather conditions is the only reason this team won this game..

hard ot feel good when the only thing we achieved is giving the FO and Ralph a reaosn to keep Dick next season

justasportsfan
10-19-2009, 10:05 AM
It felt like we were trying to lose on purpose. We even fail at that.
:brilliant:

SABURZFAN
10-19-2009, 10:09 AM
The Jets had no business winning it either. They offset all those rushing yards with 6 turnovers, 14 penalties and a couple of ST breakdowns. That's brutal.

That said, how does a team get 6 interceptions and only score 16 points. 3 of their 4 scoring drives started in Jet territory, with only the TD to Evans being a drive over 50 yards (64 yards). That is some brutal offense.

the whole team is brutal. :ill: