PDA

View Full Version : The Bills wanna make me shout!!!

The last buffalo fan
10-18-2009, 07:20 PM
Lets go Buffalo!!!

BuffaloBlitz83
10-18-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm so happy! I don't care how bad it was! I feel great

Nighthawk
10-18-2009, 07:22 PM
This win was a loss.

DMBcrew36
10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I don't feel good for the Bills as much as I feel joy at the expense of Jets fans. They were annointing Sanchez as the next Peyton Manning and thought they were headed to the Super Bowl. Talk about a wake up call for them.

Griff
10-18-2009, 07:27 PM
at least I can wear one of my bills shirts in public this week.

Demon
10-18-2009, 07:29 PM
I feel great for the defense. They owned the Jets passing game. McGee goes out and Reggie Corner comes in and dominates Edwards. Byrd is a star in the making and they got ran by Leon and Jones a lot, but when it mattered, the defense stepped up. The defense deserved this win.

Kyle Williams, McGee and Whitner all left the game hurt. The defense didn't lose a beat and looked like they wanted it more.

The new coach is going to be left with some solid players.

DynaPaul
10-18-2009, 07:29 PM
It was nice to win but it didn't really convince me that we're headed in the right direction.

Crisis
10-18-2009, 07:32 PM
the only positives i can take from this game-

we won a division game, i don't care what anyone says, going 2 years without a division win is even more embarassing than the product on the field that we're forced to watch.

sanchez is going to set the jets back, and thats less competition when we actually get a real coaching staff/front office/roster . . .

such a hallow victory. this must what it felt like to be a browns fan last week. doesn't give you any hope for the future at all, just makes you realize that we're not the only ones on a downward spiral.

Demon
10-18-2009, 07:32 PM
It was nice to win but it didn't really convince me that we're headed in the right direction.

Agreed. The offense was a complete joke. The play calling was a even bigger joke.

jdbillsfan
10-18-2009, 07:37 PM
It's definitely nice to get a win.

ServoBillieves
10-18-2009, 07:38 PM
This win was a loss.

Holy **** go somewhere else and cry about a WIN over a division opponent with one of the best D's in the NFL... Boooooo hoo.

ServoBillieves
10-18-2009, 07:40 PM
the only positives i can take from this game-

we won a division game, i don't care what anyone says, going 2 years without a division win is even more embarassing than the product on the field that we're forced to watch.

sanchez is going to set the jets back, and thats less competition when we actually get a real coaching staff/front office/roster . . .

such a hallow victory. this must what it felt like to be a browns fan last week. doesn't give you any hope for the future at all, just makes you realize that we're not the only ones on a downward spiral.

And past that last week if we'd won we'd be 3-3 and tied for second in the division?

Hindsight is 20/20, and you can do better on an arguement, c'mon

Crisis
10-18-2009, 07:41 PM
And past that last week if we'd won we'd be 3-3 and tied for second in the division?

we're well on our way to 7-9 again!

yay us!

Nighthawk
10-18-2009, 07:41 PM

Here ya go...Dick Jauron is still our HC...we have no chance to win anything.

Better?

don137
10-18-2009, 07:42 PM
You know what is truly sad and pathetic? If McKelvin did not fumble the Bills would be in first place tied with the Patriots and Jets.

Nighthawk
10-18-2009, 07:43 PM
You know what is truly sad and pathetic? If McKelvin did not fumble the Bills would be in first place tied with the Patriots.

And if Sanchez didn't play like *****...we'd be 1-5...

BillsWin
10-18-2009, 07:45 PM
J-E-T-S SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

:cheers:

Crisis
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
You know what is truly sad and pathetic? If McKelvin did not fumble the Bills would be in first place tied with the Patriots and Jets.

if the bills beat the steelers 3rd stringers we'd have been in the playoffs this decade and mike mularkey would still be our coach!

The last buffalo fan
10-18-2009, 07:54 PM
C'mon guys enjoy the win, at least a JJ video is on its way here! :beers:

BillsWin
10-18-2009, 07:55 PM
if the bills beat the steelers 3rd stringers we'd have been in the playoffs this decade and mike mularkey would still be our coach!

I actually kind of, maybe sort of liked Mularkey. Thought he was one of the best coaches we've had this decade. Showed some emotion and got an 0-4 team turned around.

don137
10-18-2009, 08:07 PM
And if Sanchez didn't play like *****...we'd be 1-5...

Yes the Bills suck and have a terrible head coach, owner and team but come on. If you can not be happy after a win then why are you even a fan?

The last buffalo fan
10-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Yes the Bills suck and have a terrible head coach, owner and team but come on. If you can not be happy after a win then why are you even a fan?

:bow:

I know I might be a loser, because I knew we had a so so team this season, but still ordered my buffalo bills jerseys, so what the heck, :gobills: :beers:

Philagape
10-18-2009, 08:14 PM
My positive for the day: They won't get outscored by the Sabres again! :dance:

!Papacrunk!
10-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Congrats guys. It's funny how the Jets were bellyaching about trick/gadget plays last week and they try that fake fg Feely pass.

spacecowboy
10-18-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm going to be happy with the win, who knows how many chances we'll get. Besides the two guys I drive to work with are Redskin and Giants fans so at least I'll get to rub it in there faces for the week. Go Bills!!!!!

Demon
10-18-2009, 08:18 PM
Congrats guys. It's funny how the Jets were bellyaching about trick/gadget plays last week and they try that fake fg Feely pass.

They dissed the wildcat and tried it. But the FG wasn't a fake. It was clearly a bad snap.

The last buffalo fan
10-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Kudos for the D, and man, I loved Fitz' play today!

Cleve
10-19-2009, 06:23 AM
Any team in the NFL can probably win when a rookie opposing quarterback basically hands the ball to the other team 5 times.

Those huge errors by Sanchez took the wind out of an otherwise dominant Jets' offense (414 total yards vs only 296 for the Bills).

Other important points - the Bills only scored 13 points in regulation DESPITE 5 interceptions. And only 3 points in the entire first half.

13 points isn't going to win many games in this league. And the Bills are still on track for a 4-12 record (2-4 right now).

This was definitely a 'ugly win'. The Bills didn't deserve to win - the Jets did more to lose than the Bills, and for once the other team's quarterback was worse than ours.