PDA

View Full Version : what will make you happy!!!

airdog32
10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
This is DJ style of ball if we would of somehow find a way to beat the browns last week we would be right in the mix!!!! A win is a win this is the NFL I'll take it anyway!!!! Stop complaining and just be satisfied. If not go root for the TITANS I feel better then there fans 13-3 last year 0-6 just be happy!!!!!

Griff
10-18-2009, 07:44 PM
playing well in all 3 aspects and not being dependent on our opponent's poor play to win a game.

Nighthawk
10-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Ahhh, I love the fans who have no clue...

BertSquirtgum
10-18-2009, 07:55 PM
these are the same fans that won't be at the game when it's snowing and the bills are 4-10. i will though.

BillsWin
10-18-2009, 07:57 PM
This team isn't going anywhere. But a win over the Jets is always great.

cocamide
10-18-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm happy. We won and made Sanchez look like crap. I'm not disillusioned about the team; I know we're not a playoff team. Is it too early to play the spoiler?

Mad Bomber
10-18-2009, 08:05 PM
I am SO happy... I live in Jets country, and everyone was telling me how the Jets would KICK the Bills' ASSES.

They're gonna be REAL quiet tomorrow at work.... :D

Ebenezer
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM
I would be happy with a team that is capable of beating a good opponent and in a competent manner...not losing to an overhyped team that gave them the game...more than once.

don137
10-18-2009, 08:15 PM
I don't think the Bills played well at all but they did win the game. We all know the issues with this team but come on enjoy the win.

Mad Bomber
10-18-2009, 08:22 PM
I would be happy with a team that is capable of beating a good opponent and in a competent manner...not losing to an overhyped team that gave them the game...more than once.

Jeez, Frank...

Last week we lose to a bad team. This week we beat an "overhyped" team?

I live in Jets country and they think this team is da ****...I LOVE coming into their house and beating them.

airdog32
10-18-2009, 08:40 PM
these are the same fans that won't be at the game when it's snowing and the bills are 4-10. i will though.
I am the fan that will be there till the end but you are expecting lemonade from oranges, deal the hand that is dealt and bluff your way till the end, making radical changes mid stream does no one any good it takes 3 or 4 months to build a team what kinda coach would want to come into a situation like that, no coach with a ring that's for sure!!!! At best well get a band aid to stop the bleeding! Roll with what you got it may not be the best but it's what we got!!!!!

DMBcrew36
10-18-2009, 08:58 PM
I am the fan that will be there till the end but you are expecting lemonade from oranges, deal the hand that is dealt and bluff your way till the end, making radical changes mid stream does no one any good it takes 3 or 4 months to build a team what kinda coach would want to come into a situation like that, no coach with a ring that's for sure!!!! At best well get a band aid to stop the bleeding! Roll with what you got it may not be the best but it's what we got!!!!!

:log:

ParanoidAndroid
10-18-2009, 09:00 PM

I hear what you are saying, but I think keeping the pressure on the Bills organization throughout the year might actually spur some change for the better. One sloppy win doesn't make me want to just be cool with whatever. I say keep voicing displeasure until they make this team more competetive.

DMBcrew36
10-18-2009, 09:05 PM
I hear what you are saying, but I think keeping the pressure on the Bills organization throughout the year might actually spur some change for the better. One sloppy win doesn't make me want to just be cool with whatever. I say keep voicing displeasure until they make this team more competetive.

Yeah. We need to roll with the punches? We need to deal with the hand we're dealt and bluff to the end? Any more lame cliches you'd like to pass along to us, airdog?

What a bunch of crap. Anyone who has stuck by this team through thick and thin for the past 10 years is sick of this bulls**t product. If the Bills losing means dropping Jauron sooner, I'm all for it. I don't care. I'd rather hit rock bottom and get back on track than continue status quo - a huge joke.

airdog32
10-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Yeah. We need to roll with the punches? We need to deal with the hand we're dealt and bluff to the end? Any more lame cliches you'd like to pass along to us, airdog?

What a bunch of crap. Anyone who has stuck by this team through thick and thin for the past 10 years is sick of this bulls**t product. If the Bills losing means dropping Jauron sooner, I'm all for it. I don't care. I'd rather hit rock bottom and get back on track than continue status quo - a huge joke.
Mr jackass go rout for someone else if you are so displeased, I dont deny we need change as stated previous, change will not impact this season!

Mr. Pink
10-19-2009, 01:30 AM
A win is a win is a win.

After Jauron is fired and long gone, some of the players will still be here, the objective is to build a winning mentality. Tanking games doesn't do that.

airdog32
10-21-2009, 02:05 AM
agreed I gaurntee not one player one this wants to lose! There is only so much they can control, they must make plays when called on and stay focused and positive regardless of the teams record!

SabreEleven
10-21-2009, 02:52 AM
what will make you happy!!!

A Super Bowl Win.

Billz_fan
10-21-2009, 03:13 AM
What will make me happy ?

Start with a winning record. Playoff appearances will be good to. Maybe even the same kind of programs we see in Atlanta and New Orleans where we are able to see that something good is happening thats going to last over the next few years.

Pretty much everything we have not had for 10 years now.

HotRod
10-21-2009, 01:01 PM
what will make you happy!!!

A Super Bowl Win.

I think Bills Nation would need to be medicated if that ever happened.

OpIv37
10-21-2009, 02:28 PM
This is DJ style of ball if we would of somehow find a way to beat the browns last week we would be right in the mix!!!! A win is a win this is the NFL I'll take it anyway!!!! Stop complaining and just be satisfied. If not go root for the TITANS I feel better then there fans 13-3 last year 0-6 just be happy!!!!!

Ignorant post.

"IF" we won? Well, we didn't, so we're still 2 games and a tiebreaker behind the Pats and a game behind the Jets, and half a game and a tiebreaker behind the Dolphins. And that's not even counting anyone else in the AFC, because we sure as hell won't win the division.

This team has ZERO consistency on offense. The D is solid against the pass but horrendous against the run, and our vaunted S/T has cost us two games (well, definitely the Pats game, arguably the Browns game).

In order to make the playoffs, we'll have to be at least 10-6, maybe 11-5. Do you watch this team play? What have you seen out of this team that makes you think we can get 8 wins in the remaining 10 games?

This team lacks coaching, talent and heart, and it's a miracle that we got out of the Meadowlands with a win.

What will make us happy? well, for starters:
-A head coach that belongs in the NFL
-A QB who is a legit NFL starter
-An offense that can score more than 1 touchdown every 2 games
-A defense that can hold an opponent under 200 yards rushing
-a S/T unit that can avoid coughing up the ball and can execute a return without holding the other team
-a football team that's still legitimately in the playoff hunt well into December, or God forbid, actually MAKES the playoffs.

That's what will make us happy.

trapezeus
10-21-2009, 03:20 PM
there is a whole bunch of bills fans that i'd love to play poker against. These people who decide to dismiss 3 years of entire mediocrity believe that just because you got a full house 1 time is worth betting that it'll happen over and over again simply because you believe.

Similarly they decide that becaue the bills "won" once against a 3-4 team...on the road...with a winning record that the good times have finally arrived. I've never in my life seen a team get the ball turned over 6 times and win in the last seconds of OT.

When the cowboys took the ball away from us 6 times in superbowl 3 they scored 35 points off turnovers. we scored 13 off of 6. And we missed a FG at the end of regulation because somehow jauron still thinks that Lindell is a sure thing outside of 40 when the game is on the line. The man is a ******ed monkey of a coach. He never gets it.

If the bills do the unthinkable and squeak into the playoffs, they are going to get spanked like an S&M fetishist. I don't want Jauron or this front office ruining another 10 years of football. They need a real chance to be competitive. No more praying for wins.
I want to sit at the table with these bills fans.

airdog32
10-22-2009, 02:40 AM
Ignorant post.

"IF" we won? Well, we didn't, so we're still 2 games and a tiebreaker behind the Pats and a game behind the Jets, and half a game and a tiebreaker behind the Dolphins. And that's not even counting anyone else in the AFC, because we sure as hell won't win the division.

This team has ZERO consistency on offense. The D is solid against the pass but horrendous against the run, and our vaunted S/T has cost us two games (well, definitely the Pats game, arguably the Browns game).

In order to make the playoffs, we'll have to be at least 10-6, maybe 11-5. Do you watch this team play? What have you seen out of this team that makes you think we can get 8 wins in the remaining 10 games?

This team lacks coaching, talent and heart, and it's a miracle that we got out of the Meadowlands with a win.

What will make us happy? well, for starters:
-A head coach that belongs in the NFL
-A QB who is a legit NFL starter
-An offense that can score more than 1 touchdown every 2 games
-A defense that can hold an opponent under 200 yards rushing
-a S/T unit that can avoid coughing up the ball and can execute a return without holding the other team
-a football team that's still legitimately in the playoff hunt well into December, or God forbid, actually MAKES the playoffs.

That's what will make us happy.
this team does not lack talent! Heart for sure a compitent coach no question, I am on board with wanting to win but unless you have a owner who is willing to dish out serious coin the best we can hope for here in BLO is a wild card this is the sad realality with this franchise and many other "small market teams". Look at it this way its a business to Mr. Wilson he's soley in it for the $$$$ he still turns a huge profit with the collective bargining agreement and sells out most home games, until that changes he wont!!!

Marvelous
10-22-2009, 03:02 AM
-I'm not a complainer & not seeking biscuit. Winning is a perk.
-There's other positives when stinking/tanking. Like young players/staff getting valuable experience. Like Byrd, Fitzpatrick,Van Pelt & whoever etc.
--&-Stats are always there for us when really desperate :D

-But what kills me is when we lose and it's because of annoying crapy-crap. And we are very familiar with these types. Like--
-Like--Deer in headlights Bledsoe, JP fumbling and Shan Ellis scoring to win, Trent checking downs going 1st to RB, then to TE, then to Josh Reed, then scramble, then if he/we get lucky he looks at T.O &/or Evans. So yeah, that annoys me. I used to get so pissed at Bledsoe ignoring a wide open Travis Henry. WHo used to wave his hands in the air and get ignored while Drew looks deep and gets sacked for the 4th time in the 1st half. BAH!

-OT- Did anyone else notice how frequently Fitz's checkdowns started with our WR's? I'm not pro Fitz/Anti Trent btw, but i have mega frustration with Trents struggle with making Evans & T.O priority #1. Are they not getting open? Are they getting blanketed>? Only those in attendance know this...

-A Jet Sweep! woot! :):) A Phins split and the superbowl of our season (for me) is a NE Win. Seems like a lifetime ago i was watching Sam Adams bogey his way into the endzone for our 31-0 Shutout. In fact i see that everyday since i framed that Sports Illustrated in my office. Man that streak ticks me.. Dmn you McKelvin! :mad:

OpIv37
10-22-2009, 08:42 AM
this team does not lack talent! Heart for sure a compitent coach no question, I am on board with wanting to win but unless you have a owner who is willing to dish out serious coin the best we can hope for here in BLO is a wild card this is the sad realality with this franchise and many other "small market teams". Look at it this way its a business to Mr. Wilson he's soley in it for the $$$$ he still turns a huge profit with the collective bargining agreement and sells out most home games, until that changes he wont!!!

well, I do think we lack talent in key areas, like QB, LB and maybe OL depending on how the young guys develop.

However, I do agree with the rest. Coaching and Ralph are holding this team back.

DMBcrew36
10-22-2009, 09:28 AM
well, I do think we lack talent in key areas, like QB, LB and maybe OL depending on how the young guys develop.

However, I do agree with the rest. Coaching and Ralph are holding this team back.

Exactly. Every team is going to have some talent somewhere. But when your QB is probably one of your worst performers, along with the two key guys (LT and RT) who are supposed to give him time, you're likely going to fail.

airdog32
10-22-2009, 07:48 PM

agreed! Trent is not that bad just does not have the time our O line is young and over time that might change but I believe we need a vet with P/O exp here to help mentor Trent, teams have won in this league with alot less at QB

Typ0
10-22-2009, 07:58 PM
And we missed a FG at the end of regulation because somehow jauron still thinks that Lindell is a sure thing outside of 40 when the game is on the line. The man is a ******ed monkey of a coach. He never gets it.

Where do you come up with this stuff Dr. Spock? What Jauron knows is the team is not playing well and there has been one mistake after another. Another five yards away and it's even less likely that Lindell would make it. You have to be blind to think this offense can get in anyone's face and get yards. Maybe if the players had been demonstrating something that would make him think so he would have treated it differently. I know you're not going to give the guy any credit but he knows the quarterbacks aren't getting it done and is coaching accordingly to still give us a chance to win.

yordad
10-22-2009, 08:49 PM
This is DJ style of ball if we would of somehow find a way to beat the browns last week we would be right in the mix!!!! A win is a win this is the NFL I'll take it anyway!!!! Stop complaining and just be satisfied. If not go root for the TITANS I feel better then there fans 13-3 last year 0-6 just be happy!!!!!Was your title a question? If so, I would settle for a playoff game.