• Show
Clear All
  • MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

Forked Thread: Bills vs Jets - Official Game Day Thread

Forked from: Bills vs Jets - Official Game Day Thread

Originally posted by Nighthawk
    No, this win does not help us...
    Are you saying it doesn't help get rid of your HC, is that what you're talking about?

Reach for the stars
  • MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

Re: Forked Thread: Bills vs Jets - Official Game Day Thread

Wow Rex just said he thought about benching Sanchez during the game, but thought he'd bounce back, it never happened.. but he's giving the bills the credit for making the plays and playing hard.. he had to acknowledge the TO's won't allow you to win games..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Are you saying it doesn't help get rid of your HC, is that what you're talking about?
      because RW can point to a win...that's how he does things.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

It doesn't help this team because this team will not be in the running at the end, it doesn't help because any win could sway our senile owner to keep this FO and coach...it doesn't do anything positive for this organization. Now, if for some reason they go on to win the SB...then I'd agree, but this just feels like the Denver game last year to me...meaningless, but could save the coach.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
          • Jun 2003

I wonder should I go over to ganggreen land, they're probably ready to commit suicide...they think their the greatest team since slice turkey.....I'm loving the fact that they have to come back to earth,, the first 3 weeks inflated their ego's..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

I wonder should I go over to ganggreen land, they're probably ready to commit suicide...they think their the greatest team since slice turkey.....I'm loving the fact that they have to come back to earth,, the first 3 weeks inflated their ego's..
            Trust me...those fans are just like any other...just like Phin fans think they really have a great team. It's the same anywhere.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

mmm...sliced turkey...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                Trust me...those fans are just like any other...just like Phin fans think they really have a great team. It's the same anywhere.
                I'm a phin fan and I don't think we have a great team, I think we have a good young team trying to learn to grow and hopefully someday become great, but right now we have a QB who's only started 2 games, no way we become great anytime soon...

Reach for the stars

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                  Closet Bills Fan
                  • Nov 2004

im a realistic jets fan, i refuse to think we are not a playoff caliber team, if we play on all cylinders..... however to be that type of team, they need to play every game like the patriots game in week 2 (hey blame welker being out all you want, its still a win)... and i will believe until the math says we are eliminated

the bills deserved the win, but weren't exactly doing their best to win it.... as fouts said many times during overtime, does either team want to win this game?

fitzpatrick played a hell of a game, threading those passes in. i'd hate to see trent lose his place that way, but a change is sorely needed. and this time, unlike last year TAKE YOUR TIME regarding the concussion. as we all witnessed last year, trent came back way too soon

j-e-t-s
                  jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Syderick
                    • Apr 2006

Jauron isn't getting fired in-season no matter how many times he loses. He's going to get fired this offseason. So might as well be happy they win some.
                    3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

Working...
                    X