PDA

View Full Version : Did Trent injure his hair?

yordad
10-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Did it look like a hard head hit? I watched that play about 12 times. It didn't look like he was hit it the helmet hard, and it didn't look like his helmet hit the ground hard. What the heck.

T-Long
10-18-2009, 08:54 PM
he is injury proned

Canadian'eh!
10-18-2009, 08:55 PM
As the second guy came in he took a pretty hard hit in teh head, and again as they slammed him down against the ground.

Hemlepp53
10-18-2009, 08:58 PM
MAybe with this injury the wiring that was knocked loose in last seasons Arizona got knocked back in place and we will have the Pre-Arz - Concusion era.. the 5-0 Trent... Dunno think he lost soemthing after that hit.. not sure if it is a haze or fog left over or something missing between his legs...

Griff
10-18-2009, 08:59 PM
will you ever get over your son losing his job to Trent?

BuffaloBlitz83
10-18-2009, 09:07 PM
LOL

yordad
10-18-2009, 09:07 PM
will you ever get over your son losing his job to Trent?Try to follow along.

Griff
10-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Try to follow along.

neg me all you want, but everyone who has been on a bills board since last year knows that you spank it to Locos games.

yordad
10-18-2009, 09:18 PM
OK take your pud spanking fetesh else where you fugget, I'm trying to have a conversation here.

Griff
10-18-2009, 09:34 PM
OK take your pud spanking fetesh else where you fugget, I'm trying to have a conversation here.

rofl first time for everything. When it comes to QBs you don't care about conversations you care about hurting that jerk who sent your boyfriend out of town.

I love it, I'm gay but you're the one with questionable fixation... whatever.

soapman
10-18-2009, 09:40 PM
I think it may have been from a knee or the combo of the knee to the head and his head slamming to the ground.

BidsJr
10-18-2009, 09:40 PM

You don't have enough brain cells to have a conversation.

Tiburon1724
10-18-2009, 09:48 PM
It was a fake injury. Trent was instructed to go down to save face in being replaced.

Griff
10-18-2009, 09:50 PM
It was a fake injury. Trent was instructed to go down to save face in being replaced.

yeah cause going 5/5 was just awful play

are you a birther or truther too?

imbondz
10-18-2009, 09:53 PM
he is injury proned

it's not cuz he gets sacked more than any other QB?

yordad
10-18-2009, 10:00 PM
rofl first time for everything. When it comes to QBs you don't care about conversations you care about hurting that jerk who sent your boyfriend out of town.

I love it, I'm gay but you're the one with questionable fixation... whatever.Your fixation is definitive.

yordad
10-18-2009, 10:00 PM
I think it may have been from a knee or the combo of the knee to the head and his head slamming to the ground.No knee hit his head.

BidsJr
10-18-2009, 10:07 PM
No knee hit his head.

Responding to your distasteful neg Yordad...... We can exchange Mensa ID's if you would like.

yordad
10-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Responding to your distasteful neg Yordad...... We can exchange Mensa ID's if you would like.Yeah, lets hang out and become best friends too pud! :down:

T-Long
10-18-2009, 10:14 PM
it's not cuz he gets sacked more than any other QB?
look at his history...he is hurt every year he plays. Granted, he played on bad teams at Stanford, but so what. Good QB's stay on the field...look at Favre and Manning and Brady (without last season). These guys find ways each and every year to stay healthy no matter what. Hell look at Big Ben, he gets KILLED each game and comes back. He damn near killed himself on a motorcycle and barely missed a beat. That's the kind of QB we need in Buffalo.

yordad
10-18-2009, 10:15 PM
For heavens sake, the dude had to have surgery from a charley horse once.

BidsJr
10-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah, lets hang out and become best friends too pud! :down:

No I thought since you were so fixated on my IQ we could hang out and talk some more advanced theory.

But you answered as I suspected. Ignorantly.

BertSquirtgum
10-18-2009, 10:23 PM
that guy had bad breath and when trent pulled his head away from the defenders helmet, his head rubbed against the ground. which in turn, gave him a concussion. what a pussy.

Griff
10-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Your fixation is definitive.

says the guy who set records for all time fixation.

Griff
10-18-2009, 11:15 PM
look at his history...he is hurt every year he plays. Granted, he played on bad teams at Stanford, but so what. Good QB's stay on the field...look at Favre and Manning and Brady (without last season). These guys find ways each and every year to stay healthy no matter what. Hell look at Big Ben, he gets KILLED each game and comes back. He damn near killed himself on a motorcycle and barely missed a beat. That's the kind of QB we need in Buffalo.

um, Manning and Favre are poor examples of QB toughness, they are the exception, not the rule.

Griff
10-18-2009, 11:16 PM
For heavens sake, the dude had to have surgery from a charley horse once.

Are you trying to beat out Mitchell55 for ignorant poster of the year, or can you just not help being a thundering moron?

Mr. Pink
10-19-2009, 12:58 AM
He broke his vagina just like every one else on this pathetic roster.

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2009, 01:00 AM
griff, what is your obsession with this bum. he sucks. why can't you admit it? if you're going to neg me, you should probably wait a minute so i can't time the negatives with your pathetic trent loving posts.

yordad
10-19-2009, 06:45 AM
No I thought since you were so fixated on my IQ we could hang out and talk some more advanced theory.

But you answered as I suspected. Ignorantly.Yeah, I am real sure you're an astronaut. You are right though, for all I know you could be a 1 in a million smart guy, who knows squat about football.

But it is much more likely you are an "internet genius". Again, I am not interested in joining you for tea and crumpets, so go invent something.

yordad
10-19-2009, 06:46 AM
Are you trying to beat out Mitchell55 for ignorant poster of the year, or can you just not help being a thundering moron?You are the one who came out of the closet to defend your captain crunch while talking about an irrelevant Losman, again.

:clown:

Jan Reimers
10-19-2009, 07:24 AM
I actually thought Trent injured an ankle or knee, the way his legs were pinned beneath him. The helmet to ground hit didn't look that serious to me.

Griff
10-19-2009, 09:23 PM
He broke his vagina just like every one else on this pathetic roster.

yeah, you're a real tough guy.

Griff
10-19-2009, 09:26 PM
griff, what is your obsession with this bum. he sucks. why can't you admit it? if you're going to neg me, you should probably wait a minute so i can't time the negatives with your pathetic trent loving posts.

yeah I neged you, I'm not going to hide it, your post was pathetic just like you, you're a joke, I don't have an obsession with Trent, in fact you, Yor, Justa, all have the obsession you all hate him so much that you want to hurt the team by replacing Trent with a guy who had 4 wins and over twice as many losses. You're so blind by random hate that you stopped caring about the good of the team and just want the next flavor of the month. You people are so spoiled by Ben that you've completely forgotten about developing a talent. Jim Kelly wasn't **** until 5 years after he was drafted. You would've ran him out of town too.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Did it look like a hard head hit? I watched that play about 12 times. It didn't look like he was hit it the helmet hard, and it didn't look like his helmet hit the ground hard. What the heck.

Be merciful!!! His pride was injured, so he left the game, what a perfect excuse to plug in a better QB, he would've been benched soon enough anyways.

Griff
10-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I am real sure you're an astronaut. You are right though, for all I know you could be a 1 in a million smart guy, who knows squat about football.

But it is much more likely you are an "internet genius". Again, I am not interested in joining you for tea and crumpets, so go invent something.

compared to you Russ Brandon is a top level talent scout.

Griff
10-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Be merciful!!! His pride was injured, so he left the game, what a perfect excuse to plug in a better QB, he would've been benched soon enough anyways.

right cause 5/5 is just terrible play, catch a clue... oh wait I forgot who you were. I guess this is just another in a long line of your clueless posts.

Griff
10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
You are the one who came out of the closet to defend your captain crunch while talking about an irrelevant Losman, again.

:clown:

another gay joke, funny coming from the guy sporting the biggest man crush in buffalo bills history. Everyone knows the only reason you ever bash Trent is because he outplayed your boyfriend.

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2009, 10:19 PM
yeah I neged you, I'm not going to hide it, your post was pathetic just like you, you're a joke, I don't have an obsession with Trent, in fact you, Yor, Justa, all have the obsession you all hate him so much that you want to hurt the team by replacing Trent with a guy who had 4 wins and over twice as many losses. You're so blind by random hate that you stopped caring about the good of the team and just want the next flavor of the month. You people are so spoiled by Ben that you've completely forgotten about developing a talent. Jim Kelly wasn't **** until 5 years after he was drafted. You would've ran him out of town too.
hey moron. i just want the bills to win. you think trent gives us a better chance to win? what the **** are you thinking? i almost had a heart attack when i saw the touchdown pass from fitz to evans because i so rarely see that with trent in the backfield. HE ****ING SUCKS. fitz certainly gives us a better chance to win. trent is too scared to pass the ball beyond the line of scrimmage. the only joke here is you and the other oblivious trents dick sucking fans. i feel bad for you.

Griff
10-19-2009, 10:42 PM
hey moron. i just want the bills to win. you think trent gives us a better chance to win? what the **** are you thinking? i almost had a heart attack when i saw the touchdown pass from fitz to evans because i so rarely see that with trent in the backfield. HE ****ING SUCKS. fitz certainly gives us a better chance to win. trent is too scared to pass the ball beyond the line of scrimmage. the only joke here is you and the other oblivious trents dick sucking fans. i feel bad for you.

wait you think that Fitz, who after this game now has half as many wins as losses over his entire career is some sort of magical "We Win" button? Are you really that dumb? Really? Trent who had twice as many wins last season as Fitz is a worse QB? Really? Fitz who had Chad and TJ? Really? Please tell me you're trolling because I really have a hard time believing that you are such a tremendous moron.

Griff
10-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh and Pecker, get over your crush on me or your god will smite you.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Griff is a troll from another team, congrats.

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2009, 10:47 PM
again, i feel bad for you. trent must pound your ass out all night. i have no other explanation for you sticking by his side. FOR THREE YEARS TOO. HURT IN EVERY SINGLE YEAR HE PLAYED IN THE NFL. twice last year. he sucks and he can't stay on the field. you think any player in the huddle has any confidence in this guy? he is certainly not the warrior that a starting nfl quarterback needs to be. that being said, neither is fitz. fitz just gives the bills a better chance to win. i'm done with you. you suck and so does trent.

Griff
10-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Griff is a troll from another team, congrats.

rofl Jesus hates liars.

Griff
10-19-2009, 11:04 PM
again, i feel bad for you. trent must pound your ass out all night. i have no other explanation for you sticking by his side. FOR THREE YEARS TOO. HURT IN EVERY SINGLE YEAR HE PLAYED IN THE NFL. twice last year. he sucks and he can't stay on the field. you think any player in the huddle has any confidence in this guy? he is certainly not the warrior that a starting nfl quarterback needs to be. that being said, neither is fitz. fitz just gives the bills a better chance to win. i'm done with you. you suck and so does trent.

you're completely delusional, Fitz is 5-10-1, what part of that gives you confidence that he is better than Trent who has won more than twice that many games in his first 16 games.

dmosher12
10-19-2009, 11:20 PM
This argument is ridiculous. Both trent and Jp suck. plus jp is the past. this is the only relevant point in this convo...

MAybe with this injury the wiring that was knocked loose in last seasons Arizona got knocked back in place and we will have the Pre-Arz - Concusion era.. the 5-0 Trent... Dunno think he lost soemthing after that hit.. not sure if it is a haze or fog left over or something missing between his legs...

Trent is very injury prone, but that hit was ridiculous. It should have been a penalty and should be a fine. This article further proves that point. theres is a lot of interesting points on concussions and football...

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/10/19/091019fa_fact_gladwell?currentPage=all

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2009, 11:28 PM
because he will pass the ball to more than just running backs. this is turn will help the bills get more first downs and even some touchdowns. trent cannot do this.

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2009, 11:29 PM
This argument is ridiculous. Both trent and Jp suck. plus jp is the past. this is the only relevant point in this convo...

Trent is very injury prone, but that hit was ridiculous. It should have been a penalty and should be a fine. This article further proves that point. theres is a lot of interesting points on concussions and football...

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/10/19/091019fa_fact_gladwell?currentPage=all

hey guy. nobody is arguing jp vs trent. you are correct they both suck. every quarterback since drew bledsoe has sucked. the bills need a starting quarterback.

dmosher12
10-19-2009, 11:54 PM
hey guy. nobody is arguing jp vs trent. you are correct they both suck. every quarterback since drew bledsoe has sucked. the bills need a starting quarterback.

feel like this thread just turned into a catfight over liking trent and not liking trent and people bringing up other peoples old choices for qb... completely agree with you tho. bledsoe is the closest qb to bringing us to the playoffs. funny that todd collins played sunday...he consistently (in his minimal playtime) look better than any qb we have had since bledsoe

Syderick
10-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Every quarterback since Doug Flutie has sucked.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-20-2009, 02:03 AM
Hes a Pot smoking hippie from Cali he got the bong water knocked loose in his head oh well f him i cant stand Trent

yordad
10-20-2009, 07:11 AM
compared to you Russ Brandon is a top level talent scout.Okayy. I would hope so. Even if that isn't his main job, because I know it isn't mine.

I sell green energy dude.

yordad
10-20-2009, 07:14 AM
yeah I neged you, I'm not going to hide it, your post was pathetic just like you, you're a joke, I don't have an obsession with Trent, in fact you, Yor, Justa, all have the obsession you all hate him so much that you want to hurt the team by replacing Trent with a guy who had 4 wins and over twice as many losses. You're so blind by random hate that you stopped caring about the good of the team and just want the next flavor of the month. You people are so spoiled by Ben that you've completely forgotten about developing a talent. Jim Kelly wasn't **** until 5 years after he was drafted. You would've ran him out of town too.Um.. I root for Trent every time he takes a snap. Heck, even if he ever lines up at WR, I will root for him. As long as a Buffalo is on his helmet. In fact, I wanted him to start this game, not Fitz. If anyone is blind, it is you.
another gay joke, funny coming from the guy sporting the biggest man crush in buffalo bills history. Everyone knows the only reason you ever bash Trent is because he outplayed your boyfriend.I am pretty sure Trent brings the heat onto himself. But, I understand your love is blind.

yordad
10-20-2009, 07:25 AM
wait you think that Fitz, who after this game now has half as many wins as losses over his entire career is some sort of magical "We Win" button? Are you really that dumb? Really? Trent who had twice as many wins last season as Fitz is a worse QB? Really? Fitz who had Chad and TJ? Really? Please tell me you're trolling because I really have a hard time believing that you are such a tremendous moron.Why are you getting your panties in a bunch. Dude thinks Fitz is better, you think Edwards is better. Why are you having a heart attack? Relax, it is out of your hands man. Why are you insulting everyone?

yordad
10-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Hes a Pot smoking hippie from Cali he got the bong water knocked loose in his head oh well f him i cant stand TrentHe never inhaled, and in 15 years when he is running for office, you can ask. But, it will probably be legal by then and won't matter. :ill:

PECKERWOOD
10-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Oh and Pecker, get over your crush on me or your god will smite you.

Oh and Griff, God must've already smited you down if you have nothing better to do than throw out cheap insults at everybody on a MB. Seriously? 20,000 posts over at bb.com, too? Get a life, you've probably never even gotten your noodle wet.

Griff
10-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Oh and Griff, God must've already smited you down if you have nothing better to do than throw out cheap insults at everybody on a MB. Seriously? 20,000 posts over at bb.com, too? Get a life, you've probably never even gotten your noodle wet.

rofl coming from a Christian... thats just funny.

Griff
10-20-2009, 09:44 PM
Why are you getting your panties in a bunch. Dude thinks Fitz is better, you think Edwards is better. Why are you having a heart attack? Relax, it is out of your hands man. Why are you insulting everyone?

yeah you're right I'm the only one throwing around insults...

Griff
10-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Um.. I root for Trent every time he takes a snap. Heck, even if he ever lines up at WR, I will root for him. As long as a Buffalo is on his helmet. In fact, I wanted him to start this game, not Fitz. If anyone is blind, it is you. I am pretty sure Trent brings the heat onto himself. But, I understand your love is blind.

how can anybody believe that when you spend so much time hating on Trent?

BertSquirtgum
10-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Why are you getting your panties in a bunch. Dude thinks Fitz is better, you think Edwards is better. Why are you having a heart attack? Relax, it is out of your hands man. Why are you insulting everyone?

i think trent's boyfriend was referring to me in that post.

BuffaloRanger
10-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Wow. Hijacked thread...

Jauron isn't saying it's a concussion because it could be a neck injury. It sure looked like the jets were trying to twist his head off as they drove him to the ground.

yordad
10-21-2009, 02:31 PM
how can anybody believe that when you spend so much time hating on Trent?If honestly assessing what I see is hating, then I guess I am hating. But, the real point is I don't care what you believe.

yordad
10-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Wow. Hijacked thread...

Jauron isn't saying it's a concussion because it could be a neck injury. It sure looked like the jets were trying to twist his head off as they drove him to the ground.Great, so they are not sure what is injured, but they are sure he is injured? WTF. Must be the hair.

PECKERWOOD
10-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Great, so they are not sure what is injured, but they are sure he is injured? WTF. Must be the hair.

It's been my number one criticism of Trent, I predicted way before his injury that he would not make it through the year, he is what he is.. Time for a new QB in Buffalo, Trent is brittle.

yordad
10-21-2009, 03:10 PM
It's been my number one criticism of Trent, I predicted way before his injury that he would not make it through the year, he is what he is.. Time for a new QB in Buffalo, Trent is brittle.This isn't even my biggest criticism of him. :ill: