PDA

View Full Version : When Hardy comes back...

T-Long
10-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Who's spot does he take? Will it be Roscoe's when/if he is traded? Does Corto finally get the boot?

Thoughts...?

psubills62
10-18-2009, 10:21 PM
I really hope Parrish gets traded. They obviously have one or two guys they can drop, but I hope they can get something out of Parrish. Let him screw up and be invisible on offense for another team.

BillsWin
10-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Dont worry, I'm sure we will have another player get injured for the year. They'll go to the IR and Hardy will have a spot. Now, when the hell is he coming back???

Michael82
10-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Hardy will take Roscoe's spot. Or else maybe Jenkins....

houtz
10-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Release him and let him go to Miami :)

As far as I know he's a pretty good special teams player and our WR core doesn't strike fear in opposing teams.

P.S

Nice win this week guys!

Mr. Pink
10-19-2009, 12:48 AM
Who cares?

He can't run routes, he doesn't use his body and has bad hands.

elltrain22
10-19-2009, 06:13 AM
Who cares?

He can't run routes, he doesn't use his body and has bad hands.

Wow!! Thats harsh man!! The guy was a rookie last year, and WR's coming into the league usually struggle. I agree that he sucked last year, but I don't agree w/ you throwing dirt on the guy. I still have alot of hopes & expectations for Hardy.

DraftBoy
10-19-2009, 06:23 AM
Wow!! Thats harsh man!! The guy was a rookie last year, and WR's coming into the league usually struggle. I agree that he sucked last year, but I don't agree w/ you throwing dirt on the guy. I still have alot of hopes & expectations for Hardy.

How was that harsh, he make a legit analysis of Hardy's flaws. He didnt even say he sucked last year, you did.

Hardy has a ton of work to do to still.