SeatownBillsFan21
10-18-2009, 10:46 PM
I dissagree with all your picks.This offense CAN NOT score TD we'll finish 5-11

BuffaloBlitz83
10-18-2009, 10:46 PM
8-8 we'll beat carolina.

Mitchell55
10-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Wow, your not that smart are you? If we lose to Carolina, Jacksonville, and Tennesse ill kill myself, and if we manage to beat Houston ill go to church every day.

billser
10-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Why losses to Carolina and Tenn?

billser
10-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Honestly, the next 7 games are allll very win-able. Not saying we'll win them, but we should have a shot. And unlike some people here, Ill be rooting for a win in every single one of them.

Mr. Miyagi
10-18-2009, 10:50 PM
If we lose to Carolina, Jacksonville, and Tennesse ill kill myself
GO PANTHERS!!!
GO JAGUARS!!!
GO TITANS!!!

Syderick
10-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Wow, your not that smart are you? If we lose to Carolina, Jacksonville, and Tennesse ill kill myself, and if we manage to beat Houston ill go to church every day.

The irony of this post.

Billz_fan
10-18-2009, 11:01 PM

I had to report this to the authorities. Internet suicide hot line. You should be having guests in the early morning hours Mitchell :D

Griff
10-18-2009, 11:04 PM
Let's take a realistic look:

@Carolina - W
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - W
@Jacksonville - W
Miami - W
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - L (Indy resting players)

Guess what? That's another 7-9.

:bf1: <-- Jauron golf clap

BillsWin
10-18-2009, 11:10 PM
I want us to beat KC because I will be there. Beyond that, this season was lost week one. Maybe if we hold on against the Pats the players don't give up and play like ****. Maybe we would still play like **** but be 3-3. We will never know.

Lexwhat
10-18-2009, 11:15 PM
GO PANTHERS!!!
GO JAGUARS!!!
GO TITANS!!!

:rofl::rofl:

BillsWin
10-18-2009, 11:21 PM
we will beat a bad Carolina team. 8-8 is the highest I see this team going, but would be surprised to see 5 wins.

Syderick
10-18-2009, 11:43 PM

@Carolina - W
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - W
@Jacksonville - W
Miami - W
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - L (Indy resting players)

NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP JAURON'S 4TH STRAIGHT 7-9 SEASON

Michael82
10-19-2009, 12:36 AM
I still dont see how this team beats the Jets again and the Jaguars....and hell even the Texans!

naugem
10-19-2009, 12:42 AM
At this moment, I only see wins agains Carolina and KC. Maybe.

Mr. Pink
10-19-2009, 12:45 AM

@Carolina - L
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - W
@Jacksonville - W
Miami - L
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - L
New England - L
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - W (Indy resting players)

There's some realism.

Billz_fan
10-19-2009, 01:18 AM
At this moment, I only see wins agains Carolina and KC. Maybe.

I watched the Carolina/TB game today. the Panthers aren't very good either. If the game was in Buffalo I would say we win. In Carolina it's a pick em. I don't know whats wrong with Delhome he is just playing poorly.

I was just thinking, It could be a surprise but how stable is John Fox's job at this time ?

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2009, 01:30 AM
no way the bills are going to beat houston. here's the way i see it.

@Carolina - W
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - L
@Jacksonville - L
Miami - W
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L

Brown42000
10-19-2009, 02:39 AM
LOL at some guys predicting a Bills win over Miami. You did see the first game they played?

Night Train
10-19-2009, 03:15 AM
I still see 5-11 with 3 more Coyote Ugly wins that completely embarrass the teams that lose to us.

Then the usual off-season excuses concerning injuries, which means everyone returns .

Crisis
10-19-2009, 03:18 AM
we can't even lose right...something tells me we're going to see a lot more games like sunday and 7-9 continues, which is worse than going 2-14 imo.

LtFinFan66
10-19-2009, 06:03 AM
LOL at some guys predicting a Bills win over Miami. You did see the first game they played?Yeah I noticed some interesting things. Folks saying there is no way you can beat Houston but they think you will beat a team who beat you 38-10 and will lose to an 0-6 Tennessee team who just got beat 59-0 in the snow in NE and lose to a poor KC team:scratch:

elltrain22
10-19-2009, 06:08 AM
@Carolina - L
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - W
@Jacksonville - W
Miami - L
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - L

5-11 finish

DMBcrew36
10-19-2009, 08:23 AM
@Carolina - L
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - L
@Jacksonville - W
Miami - L
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L

5-11

SABURZFAN
10-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Where is this season heading?

@Carolina - L
Houston - W
BYE
@Tennessee - L
@Jacksonville - W
Miami - L
Jets (in Toronto) - W
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L

after what i've seen in the first 6 games, i wish i could agree with you. i just can't see this team winning 7 games.

ChristopherWalken
10-19-2009, 09:00 AM
Tennesse is not that bad of a team. They're going through some difficult times but I'm almost sure that they get their **** together before Nov. 15th.

Dujek
10-19-2009, 10:18 AM
@Carolina - W/L
Houston - W
BYE
@Tennessee - W
@Jacksonville - W/L
Miami - L
Jets (in Toronto) - W
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - L

The games at Carolina and Jacksonville are both winnable, but we'll lose at least one of them. Between 6-10 and 8-8, probably 7-9 again.

DolphinFanInPeace
10-19-2009, 12:00 PM
LOL at some guys predicting a Bills win over Miami. You did see the first game they played?
I was thinking the same exact thing...Even though it is up in Buffalo, there is little chance to split with Miami this year. We are just running the ball too well, and oh yeah..the Wildcat for the Bills to beat us. Sorry.

That being said thank you guys so much for the win yesterday! Nothing makes me happier than to see Rex Ryan and his fat ars on the sideline when he is losing. The dude is an idiot. He will be back to D Coordinator in no more than a few years. Not calling time outs against us, and then wasting them in a close game against you? Priceless. I was a big Bills fan yesterday. Thank yoU!

DMBcrew36
10-19-2009, 12:02 PM
I was thinking the same exact thing...Even though it is up in Buffalo, there is little chance to split with Miami this year. We are just running the ball too well, and oh yeah..the Wildcat for the Bills to beat us. Sorry.

That being said thank you guys so much for the win yesterday! Nothing makes me happier than to see Rex Ryan and his fat ars on the sideline when he is losing. The dude is an idiot. He will be back to D Coordinator in no more than a few years. Not calling time outs against us, and then wasting them in a close game against you? Priceless. I was a big Bills fan yesterday. Thank yoU!

It makes me want to vomit knowing that we helped the Dolphins yesterday.

life of faith
10-19-2009, 12:14 PM
this season has 10-6 and the first wildcard written all over it.

paladin warrior
10-19-2009, 12:15 PM
:no:

3-13.

Bills need to beat NE in our home ( in BUffalo Stadium). I just want to fire Dick J so bad. And also get a good Draft next year.

DolphinFanInPeace
10-19-2009, 01:09 PM
It makes me want to vomit knowing that we helped the Dolphins yesterday.
You may have...But by the looks of the Jets it just looks like you exposed them for who they are, a bad team that had a few games early.

I have NEVER been sold on Dirty Sanchez, and stood my ground even when he was lighting it up. Everyone else around me jumped on the BW, but I didn't. F him and most of all F REX RYAN~!

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 01:20 PM
You people do realize that Carolina has one of the best RB combos in the NFL...don't you? We can't stop anybody and now we'll be playing a team with 2 outstanding RBs. I don't understand why everybody is assuming the Bills will go there and win. Funny stuff.

ServoBillieves
10-19-2009, 01:21 PM
@Carolina - W
Houston - W
BYE
@Tennessee - W
@Jacksonville - W
Miami - L
Jets (in Toronto) - W
@Kansas City - W
New England - W
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - W

*cough*

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 01:24 PM

I could care less if we win another game this year...I just want Dickey gone! However, it is funny reading Phin fan tell everybody how good they are...let's examine this. You guys beat a terrible Bills team and a team (the Jets) that couldn't beat a terrible Bills team. Yeah, you're going to the Super Bowl!:lmao:

BuffaloBlitz83
10-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Carolina also has the worst QB in NFL.

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Carolina also has the worst QB in NFL.

Ummm, and what do we have? You guys are so unrealistic...especially after the Bills were practically given the win yesterday. You'd think this team just beat the crap out of the Jets?!?!?

Dr. Lecter
10-19-2009, 01:35 PM
@Carolina - L
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - L
@Jacksonville - L
Miami - L
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - L (Resting starters)

3-13.

mybills
10-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Just put an L beside the rest of them.

JD
10-19-2009, 02:04 PM
@Carolina - L
Houston - W
BYE
@Tennessee - L
@Jacksonville - W
Miami - L
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L

We won't beat the Jets again, I can promise that. 6-10.

Miami_Vice
10-19-2009, 03:24 PM
I could care less if we win another game this year...I just want Dickey gone! However, it is funny reading Phin fan tell everybody how good they are...let's examine this. You guys beat a terrible Bills team and a team (the Jets) that couldn't beat a terrible Bills team. Yeah, you're going to the Super Bowl!:lmao:

Umm us Fin fans dont think we're going to the Super Bowl at all. We do have a pretty decent team though. Number one rushing in the league should help us win more games but that loss to the Colts was killer and will probably bite us in the ass in the end.

SquishDaFish
10-19-2009, 03:38 PM
7-9 or 8-8 And I think one of the wins will be the Miami game

Michael82
10-19-2009, 03:51 PM
@Carolina - W
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - L
@Jacksonville - L
Miami - W (REVENGE)
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - L (Indy resting players and we struggle when teams rest their players)

5-11 :ill: But Dick Jauron will be fired!

DynaPaul
10-19-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna say:

@Carolina - W
Houston - L
BYE
@Tennessee - W
@Jacksonville - L
Miami - W
Jets (in Toronto) - L
@Kansas City - W
New England - L
@Atlanta - L
Indianapolis - L

6 - 10

LtFinFan66
10-19-2009, 04:48 PM
I could care less if we win another game this year...I just want Dickey gone! However, it is funny reading Phin fan tell everybody how good they are...let's examine this. You guys beat a terrible Bills team and a team (the Jets) that couldn't beat a terrible Bills team. Yeah, you're going to the Super Bowl!:lmao:can you show where anyone said such a thing. I won't hold me breath while you look

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 05:55 PM
can you show where anyone said such a thing. I won't hold me breath while you look

Oh, you all know you're thinking it...or at least you guys talk like you think your team is that good. Your team is average, the Jets are below average right now and the Bills flat out stink. You've beaten nobody...that's all that needs to be said.

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 05:57 PM
7-9 or 8-8 And I think one of the wins will be the Miami game

And this would be the worst case scenario...

LtFinFan66
10-19-2009, 06:31 PM
Oh, you all know you're thinking it...or at least you guys talk like you think your team is that good. Your team is average, the Jets are below average right now and the Bills flat out stink. You've beaten nobody...that's all that needs to be said.you don't know what I think so don't pretend you do. Thank you

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 06:36 PM
you don't know what I think so don't pretend you do. Thank you

Oh, I do...

LtFinFan66
10-19-2009, 06:40 PM
whatever :rolleyes:

tampabay25690
10-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Any game is winable...
The way this season started I thought we beat New England..
You never know what will happen..
Thats why we play on SUNDAY'S