PDA

View Full Version : Tim Graham usually is a sure bet but..

Oaf
10-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Those weren't acrobatic interceptions by the Bills (2-4), who picked off six passes total. Sanchez hung passes up for grabs or sent them right into their receptacles.

I wrote:
Tim,

Gotta question your opinion on giving no credit to the Bills defense on the INTs they had. Wendling doesn't count, Corner's was off a tipped 4th down play, and Sanchez didn't see Poz who was in perfect position. But to not give credit to Wilson, especially Byrd, and even Poz for making great great catches on defense is really a mistake. They did their jobs and then went the extra bit which led to the picks by Byrd and Wilson.

Especially Byrd- if those aren't acrobatic picks displaying top notch ball skills and ability in your opinion, you need to go play some 500-toss up on your nicely manicured office lawn.

Come on now, we might suck, but you really got to give credit where it's due today. The secondary, with no help from a garbage LB core, and a loss of a few starters again, won the game for us.

PS: And man does McGee never give up. I think that's 4 times McGee has closed a gap on a burner from far far away and made the play. The guy has no quit and sometimes I feel bad he's always dinged up and he's sometimes the only guy who'll make the play.

PSS: Greer made some BIG plays vs NYG today. Florence is fine but still think it was a mistake not to pay Greer and retain him.

Billz_fan
10-19-2009, 12:43 AM
I was impressed with Byrd today. And yes McGee does not give up and he trys hard to make plays. I just knew he would run him down. Some guys whether or not they are the most talented do show up and try to make plays. I thank them for that. As we all know there are some players out there just going through the motions.

Which brings me to another thought I had. Perhaps some of our injuries can be attributed to players playing at half speed. Food for thought.

X-Era
10-19-2009, 05:52 AM
Come on now, we might suck, but you really got to give credit where it's due today. The secondary, with no help from a garbage LB core, and a loss of a few starters again, won the game for us.

He got this part right.

Poz is back and played like a man on fire. Ellison is a 3rd stringer starting and Mitchell has been average to bad.

LB is a top need IMO.

YardRat
10-19-2009, 05:58 AM
I agree, we should've kept Greer. Byrd looks like a player...both of his picks were great plays on the ball.

DraftBoy
10-19-2009, 06:35 AM
I didnt see any acrobatic INT's but I saw players who were in the right spot to make a play on the ball when needed. A few of them looked like they were thrown right to us.

Forward_Lateral
10-19-2009, 06:38 AM
Byrd's INT's and Wilson's were great plays by them. Poz's was right to him, but he was baiting Sanchez a bit too. Corners was luck, and the INT on the fake FG was luck too.

Oaf
10-19-2009, 11:54 AM
You have to be joking me on the Byrd and Wilson picks. I agree with F_L.

B-DON
10-19-2009, 01:07 PM
if u dont think bryds first pick was acrobatic then your straight crazy. Come on people show some love when its deserved. I can guarantee you no safety on this roster over the past 10 years has or can make that play. Hell bryd has as many picks as whitner for his career in only two games.

mybills
10-19-2009, 01:12 PM
PS: And man does McGee never give up. I think that's 4 times McGee has closed a gap on a burner from far far away and made the play. The guy has no quit and sometimes I feel bad he's always dinged up and he's sometimes the only guy who'll make the play.

This is why I bought his jersey. I saw major talent in him as a rookie, and he's still going strong. I love him!

Luisito23
10-19-2009, 01:13 PM
I don't care what anyone says but you don't get 2 INTS in a professional football game by being lucky...Byrd is the truth!