PDA

View Full Version : Ashlee Palmer

BILLSROCK1212
10-19-2009, 06:23 AM
God? Bad? What did you guys see??

DraftBoy
10-19-2009, 06:24 AM
Well he wasn't God, nor was he bad. He was just ok, as a UDFA who missed a good bit of camp he's going to make mistakes. Which he grabbed at tha pick 6 though.

SABURZFAN
10-19-2009, 08:33 AM
he played ok. he made his share of mistakes but i expect that from a rookie. i think (and hope) he gets better with more game time experience.

bigbub2352
10-19-2009, 09:41 AM
He looks more active than Ellison and is eager to fill the whole and shows speed and instincts that ellison and buggs didnt have,
that being said he is inexperianced and it shows on alot of plays
i like him and he is a good prospect for us moving forward

DBrown77
10-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Anyone see him whiff on the tackle in the hole where Jones ran for 65 yards? He is too small to be a linebacker and needs to work on his tackling.

That being said I hope he proves me wrong.

DraftBoy
10-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Anyone see him whiff on the tackle in the hole where Jones ran for 65 yards? He is too small to be a linebacker and needs to work on his tackling.

That being said I hope he proves me wrong.

Yea he definitely missed that tackle in the hole and he committed a penalty I believe as well. He made some nice plays on coverage though, he has a lot of work to do but I dont think he is too small to be an effective Cover 2 LB.

Oaf
10-19-2009, 11:56 AM
He, and the LB core, including Poz/Ellison, were terrible out there. Poz's nice interception raises the grade to a D.

These guys missed several gaps and overran the lanes several times not to mention the missed tackles. The DLine was not the reason the Jets ran over us.

Wish we could see Harris out there.