PDA

View Full Version : Were going to beat down Carolina.

Mahdi
10-19-2009, 07:59 AM
Another game against a 4-3. I like our OTs against Peppers and I see us having a HUGE day on the ground. Lynch might crack 150 this week.

Fitz will have 2 TDs also.

yordad
10-19-2009, 08:02 AM
This is a win I could really see happening.

Forward_Lateral
10-19-2009, 08:04 AM
I don't know. If it was in Buffalo, I'd be a lot more confident. Carolina has looked good since their 0-3 start, granted, they beat 2 of the worst teams in the NFL.

Dujek
10-19-2009, 08:11 AM
Looking at the schedule, we have a run of games coming up against teams that have shown themselves to be as bad as, or worse than us this season.

@Panthers, Texans, @Titans, @Jags

There is no reason we can't win at least 3 of those games, and then it's two "home" division games, and then the Chiefs followed by the tough end to the season.

As bad as we've been I can see Jauron scraping another 7-9 or better out of this year.

TacklingDummy
10-19-2009, 08:11 AM
Lynch might crack 150 this week.

How about cracking 70 first?

Mahdi
10-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Looking at the schedule, we have a run of games coming up against teams that have shown themselves to be as bad as, or worse than us this season.

@Panthers, Texans, @Titans, @Jags

There is no reason we can't win at least 3 of those games, and then it's two "home" division games, and then the Chiefs followed by the tough end to the season.

As bad as we've been I can see Jauron scraping another 7-9 or better out of this year.
I see a 4 game win streak.

TacklingDummy
10-19-2009, 08:14 AM
I see a 4 game win streak.The Bills could of been 2 fumbles away from being 4-2.

LtFinFan66
10-19-2009, 08:16 AM
you may beat Carolina but not so sure about a BEATDOWN?

Mahdi
10-19-2009, 08:17 AM
you may beat Carolina but not so sure about a BEATDOWN?
k but I want a beatdown.

ddaryl
10-19-2009, 08:18 AM
I still have little confidence in this team. We just had a 6 int game and could only put up 16 points...

ghz in pittsburgh
10-19-2009, 08:23 AM
I don't expect any wins allowing people to run 300 yards on you. Yesterday was a lucky day. They better shore that up before they play another game.

psubills62
10-19-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't know...I wouldn't be surprised to see ~10 passing attempts for Delhomme. They will run it down our throats all day, and probably have success doing it. Our run D is horrid.

Mahdi
10-19-2009, 09:55 AM
I don't know...I wouldn't be surprised to see ~10 passing attempts for Delhomme. They will run it down our throats all day, and probably have success doing it. Our run D is horrid.
Yeah if we cant stop Williams we wont win like yesterday. D. Williams will take it to the house if we give him those holes.

The Bills seem to be able to game plan well defensively though so I think they will make adjustments.

psubills62
10-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Yeah if we cant stop Williams we wont win like yesterday. D. Williams will take it to the house if we give him those holes.

The Bills seem to be able to game plan well defensively though so I think they will make adjustments.

Yeah, I think we've got a good chance in this one mainly because we'll stack the box against the run. If they can stop Williams and Stewart for < 150 yards total on the ground, I think we should win. Carolina's defense isn't very good either, and will hopefully be a great opportunity to get this offense back on track, whether it's with Fitzpatrick or Edwards.

LooneyBin
10-19-2009, 09:58 AM
You mean edwards.

SABURZFAN
10-19-2009, 09:59 AM
I see a 4 game win streak.

i don't.

psubills62
10-19-2009, 10:02 AM
I think Houston will beat us, but I could see us going 3-1 over the next 4. Then again, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see us go 1-3, either. This team always loves to surprise.

ChristopherWalken
10-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Lynch would be a better back if he would dance less and hit the hole more.

DBrown77
10-19-2009, 10:21 AM
i dont think we can stop Carolinas running game. It will be a tough game

Philagape
10-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Yesterday Williams ran for 152 and Stewart 110. Delhomme has been bad, but not like Sanchez was. The Bills won't be gift-wrapped this one.

BUFF Bills
10-19-2009, 10:31 AM
I live in Charlotte, and as far as I'm concerned it might as well be a home game for Buffalo... the Panthers might be on a 2 game win streak, but once Jake starts throwing pics, the Bills fans will easily outcheer the Panthers fans

MikeNC
10-19-2009, 10:52 AM
I live in Charlotte, and as far as I'm concerned it might as well be a home game for Buffalo... the Panthers might be on a 2 game win streak, but once Jake starts throwing pics, the Bills fans will easily outcheer the Panthers fans
Exactly, half of the city of Charlotte are BUF and Erie county transplants.....

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 11:08 AM
Carolina is as bad as us if not worse. This is the stretch in which Jauron will rack up some ugly wins against bad opponents and do just enough to keep his job for the rest of the season. If we had beaten Cleveland we'd be 3-3 right now. A win at Carolina would have gotten us to 4-3 and well in the race for the playoffs. Hell, think about it. We SHOULD have won the Pats game. 5-2, 2-1 in division and in first place.

But Jauron is an awful coach and our players are dropping like flies.

With that being said we will probably still be 3-4 after this week and Jauron will live to clap another day.

Luisito23
10-19-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm still celebrating yesterday's win, I doubt we'll win in Carolina, but even if we go winless throughout the season, it's nothing sweeter than beating the Jests in NJ, and humiliating that overrated p***y Sanchez...Hopefully ESPN will finally STFU now! :moon: :jetsuck:

EDS
10-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Yesterday Williams ran for 152 and Stewart 110. Delhomme has been bad, but not like Sanchez was. The Bills won't be gift-wrapped this one.

This is the real issue here. Bills have been absolutely abused on the ground the past few games against teams with running games that are inferior to the Panthers running game.

If the Bills can slow-down the Carolina running game they can win. If not, it will be tough unless Delhomme self-destructs like Sanchez.

EDS
10-19-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm still celebrating yesterday's win, I doubt we'll win in Carolina, but even if we go winless throughout the season, it's nothing sweeter than beating the Jests in NJ, and humiliating that overrated p***y Sanchez...Hopefully ESPN will finally STFU now! :moon: :jetsuck:

Nice to end the long winless streak against division foes too!