PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch is so important to this team

BuffaloBlitz83
10-19-2009, 12:48 PM
I was watching him tire and wear down the defense. He is so much more important than any stats. The amount of effort and energy it takes to take him down, wears defenses down especially late. Jackson- Lynch combo is great! Even on yards loss it becomes a positive on game impact. Lynch without a doubt is our biggest weapon on offense.

ddaryl
10-19-2009, 12:50 PM
I think you just made Tacklingdummy's **** list...

I wish we had some real run dependable run blocking for these 2 guys

Typ0
10-19-2009, 12:54 PM
I don't know about biggest weapon but I agree with you for the most part. He's a completely different runner than Jackson and a lot of value added to the offense in the way he runs.

Luisito23
10-19-2009, 12:58 PM
He needs to stop dancing so much though. :dance3:

BuffaloBlitz83
10-19-2009, 12:59 PM
did you hear the quote from Bart Scott on the Jets... "Marshawn Lynch will not go down UNTIL YOU KILL HIM." They said it during game, it was funny. He runs so much harder than the overrated yet bigger Brandon Jacobs.

justasportsfan
10-19-2009, 01:06 PM
na Trade him !!!

DolphinFanInPeace
10-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah, he is a beast. I thought that with Fred Jackson running so well at the begining that Marshawn would come in and not get the oppurtunity, but I was wrong. He does dance a little too much ala Ronnie from a couple years ago, but the kid has talent.

TacklingDummy
10-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Took him 11 games last year to gain 100 yards, So far this year it's taken him 6 games to run for 69 yards. He's impressive.

Not to mention he's been hurt 2 out of the 3 years he's been here. With his style of running to contact he will be hurt again.

kernowboy
10-19-2009, 02:51 PM
And a top coach like Shanahan has shown you can find a beast in R6 or lower.

Hell his son even got a R3 pick last year to be the top rookie runner (Steve Slaton)

ddaryl
10-19-2009, 03:07 PM
What was cool about having both Marshawn and Jackson in the game was the way they let Jackson shuffle out and become a wideout... That IMO is a great way to keep both of these guys in the game..

Now we just have to get Jackson more involved in the passing game but that might take a few weeks to develope.

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 03:14 PM
The Jackson for starter and trade Lynch posters fail to realize that this team is better with both backs. Fred Jackson may be the best change of pace back in the league, but that is what he is, change of pace back. He wouldn't have lasted 10 games straight of carrying the full load like he did in the first few weeks, his body couldnt take it.

The way this backfield works is Lynch wears down the defense. He makes the lineman tired and the linebackers over think things. You see them inch closer to the line as the game wears on. Jackson comes in on third down and more later in the game and hits the homerun, catches a key pass, makes a man miss, and takes advantage of the tired defense. They have completely different running styles and are paired perfectly.

The Bills have a two-headed monster and two star players in the backfield and some idiots want to split that up. It is laughable.

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Took him 11 games last year to gain 100 yards, So far this year it's taken him 6 games to run for 69 yards. He's impressive.

Not to mention he's been hurt 2 out of the 3 years he's been here. With his style of running to contact he will be hurt again.

A usual excellent poster tainted by his dislike of one player and love for another.

Having two great backs is better than one. Im disappointed in you TD.

Jan Reimers
10-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I've been one of Lynch's most severe critics for his off-field antics. But the sheer brutality he brings to the running game is amazing. He and Jackson are a great combination.

Philagape
10-19-2009, 04:19 PM
There is no need to choose. The Bills are blessed to have two good RBs, which a team needs in today's NFL. You can't have enough of them.

DynaPaul
10-19-2009, 04:42 PM
It's a good two-headed attack. Neither Lynch nor Jackson are elite but working together they make for an elite running attack. It's nice to change up between a power, bulldozer and a speedy, elusive back. People that want to trade one of these guys are crazy. We need 'em both!