PDA

View Full Version : I can sum up the 2009 Buffalo Bills this easily...

Mudflap1
10-19-2009, 02:35 PM
This is taking into consideration the M.A.S.H. unit of a roster the Bills are dealing with right now:

If the Bills had a good head coach (not elite, just good) -- they'd be 4-2 right now and in first place (would've beaten Cleveland at home, would've been able to hold on to beat New England).

If the Bills had an average head coach -- they'd be 3-3 right now and at least in the mix (would've beaten Cleveland at home).

That's how inept this organization is.

YardRat
10-19-2009, 02:40 PM
They'd be 6-0 if they had a front office that could recognize talent.

Michael82
10-19-2009, 03:32 PM
A good coach would have us at 5-1. We should've beat the Saints too. Don't forget that the game was still close in the 3rd quarter.

TheBrownBear
10-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Even with Jauron, the Bills would be 4-2 right now if our special teams unit didn't give away two games by themselves. And who knows how the Saints game would have played out w/o the Parrish fumble.

Mudflap1
10-19-2009, 03:33 PM
A good coach would have us at 5-1. We should've beat the Saints too. Don't forget that the game was still close in the 3rd quarter.

I still say no on that one. The Saints are the best team in the NFL right now. I'm talking about straight-up wins that were in the Bills' grasp. The Cleveland game is one that never should've been lost, and the New England game was won, but was given away.