PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's game.

kelly2reed4six
10-19-2009, 05:55 PM
I doubt most of you give 2 *****s, but ah well. I swear I had a premonition of Sunday's game!! I had a dream on Friday night that the bills were going to win. In the dream there was a "faceless" QB. I couldn't see who was throwing the ball (hence the Edwards injury). In the the dream, the final score was (#)6-13 buffalo; I couldn't tell what number was before the "6" because it was cut off on my tv in the dream for some reason, but I was happy because we WON. Also in my dream, Evans caught two long passes (he caught two in this game, even though one was called back.) Then at the end of the game I was pissed off we won because I had hopes of drafting Sam Bradford next year....lol, which I sort of was after we won this game!

I SWEAR I am not just being stupid and making this up. I even called my Buddy in Jamestown, NY Saturday afternoon and told him about the dream!

Thought some of you might find this an entertaining coincidence.

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 06:06 PM
You should be mad...losing is the best thing for this team's future. The future begins when Dickey is gone and changes are made!

kelly2reed4six
10-19-2009, 06:08 PM
I was kind of mad. I want to see a rookie QB in here next year.

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Sammy B in B-Lo!!!!

SquishDaFish
10-19-2009, 06:13 PM
I will NEVER root or hope for a loss NEVER!!

casdhf
10-19-2009, 06:16 PM
I agree with beastmode :ill:

Win or don't play.