PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are now...

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 06:01 PM
THIRD IN THE LEAGUE IN INTERCEPTIONS!!!!

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig: :jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig: :jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

Thanks to Byrd and...................

:monkeyp:Sanchez!!!!

Congrats Bills fans.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=OPP&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=INTERCEPTIONS&season=2009&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

Some other cool stats, we only had 10 INTs all last season. We have 10 now, six games in (on pace for 26.)

This year we have 14 sacks through six games (On pace for 37). We only had 24 all season last year.

TacklingDummy
10-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Whitner should take the rest of the year off. The secondary looks good without him.

Just imagine how good they would be if the Bills had a consistent pass rush.

SquishDaFish
10-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Is there any player other then Jackson you do like TD? Jeez bro

JD
10-19-2009, 06:06 PM
I think Sanchez just sucks in cold weather :)

TacklingDummy
I think I just gave credit to the whole secondary, besides the bust Whitner.

TacklingDummy
I think Sanchez just sucks in cold weather :)
He pulled a Trent.

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Byrd has shown some ability...I really like what I've seen from him early.

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 06:08 PM
Whitner is not a bust. We just reached to get him. If we had taken him later in the first the hatred towards the guy would be much less. But he was taken top ten, and in front of Ngata. So there is alot going against the man. Him and Byrd make a solid safety pair.

TacklingDummy
10-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Whitner is not a bust. We just reached to get him. If we had taken him later in the first the hatred towards the guy would be much less. But he was taken top ten, and in front of Ngata. So there is alot going against the man. Him and Byrd make a solid safety pair.
Where he was drafted has nothing at all to do with how he's a bust. His lack of play making is the reason he's a bust. Wilson has just as many big plays as Whitner does, so does Byrd.

SquishDaFish
10-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Whitner is not a bust. Hasnt totally played up to his potential but not a bust. He has been decent for us so far and is not a liability back there.

TacklingDummy
10-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Whitner is not a bust. Hasnt totally played up to his potential but not a bust. He has been decent for us so far and is not a liability back there.
I've seen him get burned a few times having the coverage deep and the play ending up a TD. Twice in the NE game he was responsible for the cover deep on Watson.

yordad
10-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Their pass D gives up the least yards per pass, and has dished out the second lowest QB rating!!!!! And it isn't like they didn't play Brees and Brady already.

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Also, our pass D ranks 4th in the league. But our run D ranks 32nd. Dead last. There was one point where we ranked 8th in rush defense. That time has long passed.

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Our offense isnt worth talking about...

Joe Fo Sho
10-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Well, I'm think it's pretty clear the defense has not been our problem this year.

Mike
10-19-2009, 07:59 PM
TD
u should give up man.... logic wont win this argument after all.

Can u see that half the board sees whitner for what he is, a bust, while the other half has a man crush on him?

Once they get off their infatuation with, average at best talent, they too may see him for what he is... an average safty not worth even a 1st round grade....

DynaPaul
10-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Now if we were number in something more important like rushing defense or something I'd be a little more excited.

TigerJ
10-19-2009, 09:15 PM
It's true that Sanchez couldn't handle the conditions and played not just like a rookie, but a scrub rookie, but anyone should be able to tell at a glance that Byrd has the tools to be a star free safety.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-19-2009, 09:19 PM

:rofl:

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Perry Fewell deserves props, I don't care who you are. Don't lump all our coaches together, some of them suck, some of them don't. I for one think Fewell is a good coach, and I think our special teams sucking has been a fluke cause April is a heckuva coach too.

BillsWin
10-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Perry Fewell deserves props, I don't care who you are. Don't lump all our coaches together, some of them suck, some of them don't. I for one think Fewell is a good coach, and I think our special teams sucking has been a fluke cause April is a heckuva coach too.

He has never had a fully healthy defense in his time here, and has a conservative head coach meddling in his system. Fewell is surprisingly a good coach. I wonder if he knows the 3-4...

He isn't one of the best defensive coaches out there, but he does get alot from his players, most of the time second and third stringers.

HHURRICANE
10-20-2009, 12:28 PM

Jarius Byrd.