PDA

View Full Version : Alot of weak smack talk by Bills fans going on...

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 07:13 PM
On a Carolina board.

Awful...

I'm not interested in talking about the past. We have a new HOF QB in the making named Ryan Fitzpatrick.

You fellers are showing your ignorance toward the game. Ryan Fitzpatrick 10 times > Trent Edwards at this point. Matt Moore? lol, you fellers do realize you have A.J. Feely on the team right?

I just hope your boys dont attempt one of those classless thug hits like you did on that poor defenseless Buccs player. Unless you wanna unleash the BEAST...................Marshawn Lynch!!!!!!!!!!!

No we played the Fish a few weeks ago, we have the Carolina 'thug hit' Kittens this week. We had alot of injuries on D for most of the year and we are just starting to get most of them back. Hate to break it to you, but we have a MLB in POZ that can run faster then both your RB'S IHMO. Stroud, Williams, Kelsay, Schobel, POZ, Whitner = run stuffers. Good luck though, and please stop showing your ignorance. Best RB duo in the league PFFFFFFT. I oculd make a case that Lynch and Jackson is just as good..

yeah im sure you will stick to the run game when Ryan "Joe Montana jr" Fitzpatrick leads our offense to 3 td's in the first half and a score of 24-3...file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png
There is more but I was laughing so hard that I couldnt copy and paste anymore.

Really? Is this the best we can do???

Fitz a HOFer??? :roflmao:

Bills fans are crazy!!!

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/smack-central/22655-how-many-picks-does-that-tenacious-bills-defensive-backfield-get-this-week.html

Nighthawk
10-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Any Bills fan talking smack is an idiot...sorry, but this team is not good enough for fans to be talking s**t!

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Any Bills fan talking smack is an idiot...sorry, but this team is not good enough for fans to be talking s**t!

I find it hilarious though. Its not even clever.

Yasgur's Farm
10-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Other than "fellers". I guess if you were talking to real southerners you'd have a point... But Panther fans are no more than transplanted northerners.

TigerJ
10-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Every team has it's share of idiot fans.

YardRat
10-19-2009, 07:38 PM
That's just sad.

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2009, 07:42 PM
it's just some bored 14 year olds that have been grounded for the week.

Forward_Lateral
10-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Is Delhomme hurt? Did I miss something?

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2009, 09:01 PM
It's kind of fun, you provide yourself with more amusement than your franchise could ever give you. Oh and NO that was not me over there. :lmao:

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Wow, I know we needed a win. But this ugly win has gone to peoples heads. I saw a post on here saying we are going 10-6 :rofl:

Oaf
10-19-2009, 09:08 PM
On a Carolina board.

Awful...

There is more but I was laughing so hard that I couldnt copy and paste anymore.

Really? Is this the best we can do???

Fitz a HOFer??? :roflmao:

Bills fans are crazy!!!

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/smack-central/22655-how-many-picks-does-that-tenacious-bills-defensive-backfield-get-this-week.html
Post your thoughts on the weak smack over there then.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Smack talk and football go hand in hand, it makes the game fun. Many of us who talk smack aren't dumb, we simply know how to make things more fun. What would our rivarly with other teams matter if we didn't talk crap? Who would care?

I remember talking **** to a 30 year old Miami fan when I was about 7 years old, I made a money bet with him that Buffalo would win the game. Well, I won the bet, he bounced out of the bar without paying me OR the restaraunt for his food!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED BY A 7 YEAR OLD, HEAD ****????? AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

sdbillsfan2
10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
it's just some bored 14 year olds that have been grounded for the week.

I thought the same exact thing !!!!!
Mitchell55.. Behave yourself son!

Syderick
10-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Hey it's a team the fans can smack talk to.

Ickybaluky
10-19-2009, 09:56 PM
I don't know how much of a factor Delhomme is going to be, and I can't understand why anyone would be talking smack.

The Bills are last in the NFL defending the rush, giving up almost 1,100 yards in 6 games. They are surrendering 5.3 Yds/carry, worst in the NFL. They are playing a Carolina team that has DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart.

Something tells me Delhomme isn't going to be a big part of the gameplan. He only put the ball up 17 times last week. I'd bet he throws it fewer times this week.

The key to this week's game will be the Bills run defense. Carolina is going to run the ball a lot.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Well, Poz is back, let em run it.

Forward_Lateral
10-20-2009, 06:42 AM
The Jets just ran for over 300 yards, I fully expect Carolina to try and do the same.

Italian Stallion
10-20-2009, 07:56 AM
Well, Poz is back, let em run it.

uh..what? The mighty poz was on the field for the Thomas Jones show sunday...what's your point?