X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike
    • Jan 2009

Some of you Guys Amaze me....

Its amazing to see how fans think. Absolutely Amazing. Some of you are righ on the money and you know your ****, others are way out there.... and i mean way out there.

Here is what I am talking about:

During the off season most were on board with trading away a Pro Bowl LT in Peters
    Now many of those same fans are against trading away average players like: Lynch, Whittner, Poz, Evans(above average), TO, etc...

In what world does that make sense???

Yeah lets trade our Pro Bowl LT for a for a pile of garbage but lets hold onto our average players as if they are really worth something???
    Please Make Sense
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Some of you Guys Amaze me....

The probowl LT is doing great huh. LOL and Lynch and evans are not average players sorry. Poz is a young kid showing tons of potential
    Last edited by SquishDaFish; 10-19-2009, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
      Lynch not average players sorry.
      Watching the game and seeing his stat. line would say different.

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

Since when is Wood a pile of garbage? I still love that trade and I am confident Wood is going to have a netter career from here on out than the miscontent/half-ass effort that was Jason peters last year.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Seriously?
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• BillsWin
            man amongst boys
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mike
            Its amazing to see how fans think. Absolutely Amazing. Some of you are righ on the money and you know your ****, others are way out there.... and i mean way out there.

During the off season most were on board with trading away a Pro Bowl LT in Peters
            Now many of those same fans are against trading away average players like: Lynch, Whittner, Poz, Evans(above average), TO, etc...

Yeah lets trade our Pro Bowl LT for a for a pile of garbage but lets hold onto our average players as if they are really worth something???

I am The Batman.

Comment

• Mike
              • Jan 2009

Peters is having a Pro Bowl year!

Lynch is average... At Best

Wood, is good
              and,
              and this is a very big and, might be great but still

getting a good guard in the NFL is alot easier that a top LT....

Peter has the potential to be top 3 this decade, and is realizing this potential!

It kind of like this, imagine if the Bills traded away Jim Kelly, because he wanted to get paid his worth, for the top punter...
              Please Make Sense

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

The difference is, those players don't dog it on the field.
                When your LT decides he's not going to give his best because he's offended, he's a worthless POS. Not worth a damn dime.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

Peters is having a Pro Bowl year!

Lynch is average... At Best

Wood, is good
                  and,
                  and this is a very big and, might be great but still

getting a good guard in the NFL is alot easier that a top LT....

Peter has the potential to be top 3 this decade, and is realizing this potential!

It kind of like this, imagine if the Bills traded away Jim Kelly, because he wanted to get paid his worth, for the top punter...

!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I am The Batman.

Comment

• T-Long
                    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                    • Sep 2003

Peters was a cancer and kept holding out, THAT'S why they traded him. They didn't trade him because we thought he sucked. Comparing Peters to some of the other guys beside Parrish on this team is down right ******ed on your part.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Peters is also injury prone.

Comment

• Mike
                        • Jan 2009

Now

this is half the reason why the Bills suck
                        and
                        that half is YOU the Dumb fans....

You support bad football decisions, are easily Manipulated into believing really stupid things like, the bills oline will better that last year, addition through subtraction, so and so is really not that good, etc....

Now the Proof is in the Pudding!!! The Bills suck, their o-line is a complete joke, no real QB, rookies are playing like rookies, maybin sucks, etc...

Every year many of you support and defend FO decisions that are obviously Bad
                        you defend them saying, you do not know the future or how so and so will perform etc...
                        we drafted Whitner, and Bills nation was cheering
                        now half of us know he sucks. byrd has as many pics in 2 games as this bums had in a career
                        We traded up for Poz, and immediatly eveyone that was great... he has shown to be injury prone and little above average...but we make exuces...
                        Then we give away our LT, and still the fans cheer on, its addition by subtration, well save $$$ (actually u wont save ****! its Ralphs money and he gets to keep it) adn well improve....
                        Please Make Sense

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

Peters made it to the Pro Bowl because the players voted him in. He has a nice reputation. If Bills players could vote a coach into the Pro Bowl, they would vote Jauron.. but that still doesn't make him a good coach.

Jason Peters allowed an insane amount of sacks from the left side, he was not pro-bowl material last year.. AT ALL.
                          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• T-Long
                            Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                            • Sep 2003

Now

this is half the reason why the Bills suck
                            and
                            that half is YOU the Dumb fans....

You support bad football decisions, are easily Manipulated into believing really stupid things like, the bills oline will better that last year, addition through subtraction, so and so is really not that good, etc....

Now the Proof is in the Pudding!!! The Bills suck, their o-line is a complete joke, no real QB, rookies are playing like rookies, maybin sucks, etc...

Every year many of you support and defend FO decisions that are obviously Bad
                            you defend them saying, you do not know the future or how so and so will perform etc...
                            we drafted Whitner, and Bills nation was cheering
                            now half of us know he sucks. byrd has as many pics in 2 games as this bums had in a career
                            We traded up for Poz, and immediatly eveyone that was great... he has shown to be injury prone and little above average...but we make exuces...
                            Then we give away our LT, and still the fans cheer on, its addition by subtration, well save $$$ (actually u wont save ****! its Ralphs money and he gets to keep it) adn well improve....
                            What Bills fans were rejoicing when they drafted Whitner? I highly doubt there were many at all, especially with Ngata sitting there.

I really don't know who you are referring to, but educated Bills fans don't drink the kool-aid of the front office. If they do without seeing the results on the field, then so be it...but most of the people here are pretty objective and don't think it's always a great move just b/c Russ and company do it.

As for Peters, I am not even going to mention a word about it. I've posted 100000 times about why they got rid of him. And last injury report I checked, he went down again yesterday. Great investment.

Comment

• Mike
                              • Jan 2009

so here we are.....

IF YOU WANT A GOOD BILLS TEAM LIKE SOME OF US

YOU CAN NOT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

SUPPORT BAD FO MOVES
                              Please Make Sense

Comment

Working...
                              X