PDA

View Full Version : Some of you Guys Amaze me....

Mike
10-19-2009, 07:54 PM
Its amazing to see how fans think. Absolutely Amazing. Some of you are righ on the money and you know your ****, others are way out there.... and i mean way out there.

Here is what I am talking about:

During the off season most were on board with trading away a Pro Bowl LT in Peters
Now many of those same fans are against trading away average players like: Lynch, Whittner, Poz, Evans(above average), TO, etc...

In what world does that make sense???

Yeah lets trade our Pro Bowl LT for a for a pile of garbage but lets hold onto our average players as if they are really worth something???

SquishDaFish
10-19-2009, 07:55 PM
The probowl LT is doing great huh. LOL and Lynch and evans are not average players sorry. Poz is a young kid showing tons of potential

TacklingDummy
10-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Lynch not average players sorry.Watching the game and seeing his stat. line would say different.

Don't Panic
10-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Since when is Wood a pile of garbage? I still love that trade and I am confident Wood is going to have a netter career from here on out than the miscontent/half-ass effort that was Jason peters last year.

yordad
10-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Seriously?

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Its amazing to see how fans think. Absolutely Amazing. Some of you are righ on the money and you know your ****, others are way out there.... and i mean way out there.

During the off season most were on board with trading away a Pro Bowl LT in Peters
Now many of those same fans are against trading away average players like: Lynch, Whittner, Poz, Evans(above average), TO, etc...

Yeah lets trade our Pro Bowl LT for a for a pile of garbage but lets hold onto our average players as if they are really worth something???

:roflmao:

Mike
10-19-2009, 08:08 PM
Peters is having a Pro Bowl year!

Lynch is average... At Best

Wood, is good
and,
and this is a very big and, might be great but still

getting a good guard in the NFL is alot easier that a top LT....

Peter has the potential to be top 3 this decade, and is realizing this potential!

It kind of like this, imagine if the Bills traded away Jim Kelly, because he wanted to get paid his worth, for the top punter...

Philagape
10-19-2009, 08:09 PM

The difference is, those players don't dog it on the field.
When your LT decides he's not going to give his best because he's offended, he's a worthless POS. Not worth a damn dime.

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 08:13 PM

Wood, is good
and,

Peter has the potential to be top 3 this decade, and is realizing this potential!

It kind of like this, imagine if the Bills traded away Jim Kelly, because he wanted to get paid his worth, for the top punter...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: !!!!!!!!!!!

T-Long
10-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Peters was a cancer and kept holding out, THAT'S why they traded him. They didn't trade him because we thought he sucked. Comparing Peters to some of the other guys beside Parrish on this team is down right ******ed on your part.

TacklingDummy
10-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Peters is also injury prone.

Mike
10-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Now

this is half the reason why the Bills suck
and
that half is YOU the Dumb fans....

You support bad football decisions, are easily Manipulated into believing really stupid things like, the bills oline will better that last year, addition through subtraction, so and so is really not that good, etc....

Now the Proof is in the Pudding!!! The Bills suck, their o-line is a complete joke, no real QB, rookies are playing like rookies, maybin sucks, etc...

Every year many of you support and defend FO decisions that are obviously Bad
you defend them saying, you do not know the future or how so and so will perform etc...
we drafted Whitner, and Bills nation was cheering
now half of us know he sucks. byrd has as many pics in 2 games as this bums had in a career
We traded up for Poz, and immediatly eveyone that was great... he has shown to be injury prone and little above average...but we make exuces...
Then we give away our LT, and still the fans cheer on, its addition by subtration, well save $$$ (actually u wont save ****! its Ralphs money and he gets to keep it) adn well improve....

JD
10-19-2009, 08:22 PM

Peters made it to the Pro Bowl because the players voted him in. He has a nice reputation. If Bills players could vote a coach into the Pro Bowl, they would vote Jauron.. but that still doesn't make him a good coach.

Jason Peters allowed an insane amount of sacks from the left side, he was not pro-bowl material last year.. AT ALL.

T-Long
10-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Now

and

You support bad football decisions, are easily Manipulated into believing really stupid things like, the bills oline will better that last year, addition through subtraction, so and so is really not that good, etc....

Now the Proof is in the Pudding!!! The Bills suck, their o-line is a complete joke, no real QB, rookies are playing like rookies, maybin sucks, etc...

you defend them saying, you do not know the future or how so and so will perform etc...
now half of us know he sucks. byrd has as many pics in 2 games as this bums had in a career
We traded up for Poz, and immediatly eveyone that was great... he has shown to be injury prone and little above average...but we make exuces...
Then we give away our LT, and still the fans cheer on, its addition by subtration, well save $$$ (actually u wont save ****! its Ralphs money and he gets to keep it) adn well improve....

What Bills fans were rejoicing when they drafted Whitner? I highly doubt there were many at all, especially with Ngata sitting there.

I really don't know who you are referring to, but educated Bills fans don't drink the kool-aid of the front office. If they do without seeing the results on the field, then so be it...but most of the people here are pretty objective and don't think it's always a great move just b/c Russ and company do it.

As for Peters, I am not even going to mention a word about it. I've posted 100000 times about why they got rid of him. And last injury report I checked, he went down again yesterday. Great investment.

Mike
10-19-2009, 08:24 PM
so here we are.....

IF YOU WANT A GOOD BILLS TEAM LIKE SOME OF US

YOU CAN NOT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

SUPPORT BAD FO MOVES

T-Long
10-19-2009, 08:25 PM
so here we are.....

IF YOU WANT A GOOD BILLS TEAM LIKE SOME OF US

YOU CAN NOT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES

SUPPORT BAD FO MOVES

What bad moves are being supported? I want proof.

Mike
10-19-2009, 08:27 PM
We do Not NEED to HAVE Faith

and or TRUST

We NEED the OPPOSITE

to BE Convinced

We NEED to Question Everything

NO MORE OF THE OLD MENTALITY
eg: in Levy we trust,

JD
10-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Now

and

:rofl:

Where were you when someone posted the statistic about Jason Peters leading the league in 2008 with most sacks allowed? Did you really compare him to Jimbo?

It's quite ironic that you call people dumb yet your spelling and grammatical errors are worse than the average 3rd grader.

JD
10-19-2009, 08:29 PM
We do Not NEED to HAVE Faith

and or TRUST

We NEED the OPPOSITE

to BE Convinced

We NEED to Question Everything

NO MORE OF THE OLD MENTALITY
eg: in Levy we trust,

Have another one, bud.
:cheers:

Mike
10-19-2009, 08:32 PM
T-Long
Just look at the boards, look at peoples responses to FO moves, and how many people supported them and how those moves turned out. There is years worth of into, just on this FO alone. Moreover, just look at how sold out Rich Stadium is. If that is not proof, and support then I don't know what is.

BTW: this is why Bills fans are so pissed right now. They have been mislead, many drank the koolaide and now the reality is setting in...

On a positive note, things are getting a bit better because Bills fans realize the teams sucks and no long defending loosing... this bills fans have become very united, so much so, that they purchased a billboard to have their voices seen and hear!!!!

NOW thats an embarrassment for an organization!

BillsWin
10-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Peters allowed the most sacks by a LT last season, AND he didnt even start the whole season!

This thread is AWESOME! :roflmao:!

JD
10-19-2009, 08:35 PM
T-Long
Just look at the boards, look at peoples responses to FO moves, and how many people supported them and how those moves turned out. There is years worth of into, just on this FO alone. Moreover, just look at how sold out Rich Stadium is. If that is not proof, and support then I don't know what is.

BTW: this is why Bills fans are so pissed right now. They have been mislead, many drank the koolaide and now the reality is setting in...

On a positive note, things are getting a bit better because Bills fans realize the teams sucks and no long defending loosing... this bills fans have become very united, so much so, that they purchased a billboard to have their voices seen and hear!!!!

:brilliant:

We sell out the stadium because we don't want our team to move you jackass.

T-Long
10-19-2009, 08:38 PM
T-Long

People sold out the stadium when the F.O. did something that they NEVER do, and that is bring in a huge name in Terrell Owens. I don't care if he is not putting up monster numbers, there are plenty of reasons why that isn't happening. The great people of Buffalo love the Bills and want to WATCH football. That's why the seats are sold out. Come see me if they are filled next season if Jauron is still coach, then I'll agree with you.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
:roflmao: I need some of the stuff the OP is smoking.

Mike
JD
There is always some excuse, which is why we do not have a winner. I know I know, you think the FO is doing a great job, and that giving Peters away was the best things the FO could have done. Yeah, that the best thing they could have done, exactly just buy into all the BS that there were no other option eventhough the Bills held all of the cards... i know i know, just buy the bs hook line and sinker

Mike
10-19-2009, 08:42 PM
In the last 10years, including this one, we have made the playoffs zero times. In that same time frame we have been selling out. Now isnt that ironic. Each year there is a different reason we sell out. This year it maybe b/c of TO, last year it was b/c JP was going to blossom, year before... it was some other reason ... on and on and on...

Ironically, when the Bills were winning we had some hard time selling out; even for a playoff game. Just see the greates comeback in nfl history, played at orchard park, was Not Sold out. Now how the hell do you explain that...???

Mike
10-19-2009, 08:44 PM
the bottom line is
year in and year out
we buy tons of tickets and merchandise
and make ralph rich

and year in and year out
he fields and uncompetitive team
keeps whatever money he does not spend
while feeding us a buch of non sence
and it has been working

Mike
10-19-2009, 08:45 PM
NFL

is a business
the top reason why teams want a winner is so they can sell out
now, if you can sell out and not Win and also keep the saving
well, guess what, thats better than winning from a business perpective
and this is business!

yordad
10-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Let me get this straight.... because the Bills traded away your buddy, POS Peters, you know what them to trade away anyone else worth something? I really don't understand, do you want them to break the Lions losing streak record?

JD
10-19-2009, 08:49 PM
JD
There is always some excuse, which is why we do not have a winner. I know I know, you think the FO is doing a great job, and that giving Peters away was the best things the FO could have done. Yeah, that the best thing they could have done, exactly just buy into all the BS that there were no other option eventhough the Bills held all of the cards... i know i know, just buy the bs hook line and sinker

Ummm.. I support the billboard 100% and even started an event on Facebook calling for a 1st Quarter holdout by fans to send a message to the front office. The Bills kicking off to silence would make that message loud and clear.

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Trading Peters was dumb, it would've been a good move if Bell was ready, but he isn't ready. Cutting Walker was dumber, why did we cut him again?

One bad FO move after the other, it's time we clean house. :bigwave:

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Trading Peters was dumb, it would've been a good move if Bell was ready, but he isn't ready. Cutting Walker was dumber, why did we cut him again?

I agree with cleaning house of the FO, but not Lynch and Evans like some want to do here.

T-Long
10-19-2009, 08:54 PM

Peters did not want to be on this team...he obviously showed that in 2008 when he held out then gave up a **** load of sacks.

Please tell me you saw the tape of Langston walker in preseason and tell me with a straight face that he could have helped this team. He would be a backup making 5 million per year. No thanks

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Let me get this straight.... because the Bills traded away your buddy, POS Peters, you know what them to trade away anyone else worth something? I really don't understand, do you want them to break the Lions losing streak record?

You hit the nail on the head, that is what I get from Mike as well. It makes no sense! But is a good laugh tho:crazy:

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Peters did not want to be on this team...he obviously showed that in 2008 when he held out then gave up a **** load of sacks.

Please tell me you saw the tape of Langston walker in preseason and tell me with a straight face that he could have helped this team. He would be a backup making 5 million per year. No thanks

Would you want to be on the team after Walker and Dockery get paid and you don't? I kind of feel for him, actually.

yordad
10-19-2009, 09:03 PM
You hit the nail on the head, that is what I get from Mike as well. It makes no sense! But is a good laugh tho:crazy:I am beginning to think your name is sarcasm, otherwise you would have luved this idea, lol.

ServoBillieves
10-19-2009, 09:05 PM
All I needed to see was "you dumb fans support decisions."

I did NOT support...

Cutting Walker
Shuffling a line that only needed 2 moves made
Not firing Jauron
The no-huddle
Firing Schonert
Cutting Bowen

Keep 'em coming, I want to see what else I "agreed" with as a dumb fan.

Oh, by the way, our ex-Pro Bowl tackle may be out for the season.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-19-2009, 09:11 PM
I am beginning to think your name is sarcasm, otherwise you would have luved this idea, lol.

Yeah, the name is sarcasm. I love the bills but I am tired of the same old same old. This name is dedicated to Jauron. It fits him perfect. I'll have to make a change when he's gone, but till then it is what it is and they are who I thought they were and I'm not going to crown them tho

yordad
10-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Yeah, the name is sarcasm. I love the bills but I am tired of the same old same old. This name is dedicated to Jauron. It fits him perfect. I'll have to make a change when he's gone, but till then it is what it is and they are who I thought they were and I'm not going to crown them thoI know it is sarcasm man, lol.

TigerJ
10-19-2009, 09:20 PM
I was never in favor of trading Peters. Trading in general is a lot tougher to do than to talk about. The Bills have been trying to trade Parrish for months, and haven't gotten a nibble as far as I can tell. It wouldn't surprise me if they ended up cutting him. As far as trading Lynch, Whitner, Evans, Poz, TO etc. is concerned, it ain't gonna happen, though I could certainly see trading TO given the odds against Buffalo making the playoffs at this point and the fact he's just got a one year deal.

soapman
10-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Now

and

So let me get this straight. It's NOT dumb to bring in (at least) above average talent then trade them away when they start to sprout as players? It's not dumb to try to get rid of them for unproven rookies. How long do you think this rebuilding project is gonna last? Forever with your theory. If those rookies are decent you'll want to trade them away too. Dummy....

Griff
10-19-2009, 09:33 PM

:lmao:

BertSquirtgum
10-19-2009, 11:35 PM
you aren't going to get what they are really worth. so please tell me what is the point of trading them? the bills are better off keeping them. each and every player that you named is better than any 4th round draft pick or some schmuck another team would be willing to trade for. now........does this make sense to you? plus, the players you named are pretty much the core of this team.

Michael82
10-20-2009, 12:27 AM
:rofl: Best thread ever!

SeatownBillsFan21
10-20-2009, 01:57 AM

Wood, is good
and,

Dude get over it Peters DID NOT want to be in or around the city of BUFFALO that is way he is gone we got what we got so can we all move on??

JD
10-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Great thread 5 stars

ddaryl
10-20-2009, 12:19 PM
PETERS DID NOT WANT TO BE HERE UNLESS WE MADE HIM THE HIGHEST PAID LT EVER.....

Just look at the crap San fran had ot put up with Crabtree to understand the Peters situation.

Did I like it no.. but the fact was Peters was offered 9 million a season to stay a Bill and that wasn't enough for him.....

if anything fans should be upset with Peters for litterally pissing on them....

but it also is part of our losing organization. Players are going to want to leave to greener pastures... and that isn't necessarily green as in money

yordad
10-20-2009, 12:29 PM
if anything fans should be upset with Peters for litterally pissing on them....
He literally pissed on me?

DRELOVESBills
10-20-2009, 01:59 PM
The difference is, those players don't dog it on the field.
When your LT decides he's not going to give his best because he's offended, he's a worthless POS. Not worth a damn dime.

wow when will you ppl understand that peters no longer wanted to be here!! It's not that we wanted to trade him, it's that he didn't want to accept the offers we put on the table!!!

kernowboy
10-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Peters gave the team no option but to trade him, as he would have sat out.

However so far trading Peters has brought us a good guard in Eric Wood, an interesting TE in Shawn Nelson who could definitely be above average and a R6 pick in 2010.

What might happen if that R6 pick became local lad James Starks RB?

We could potentially trade a suspension risk in Lynch for a low R1 selection and maybe something on Day2 and trading two of our so-called best players might eventually result in

A starting Right Guard
A starting Tight End

and in 2010

2x R1 picks who could be a LT like Bruce Campbell, a QB of the future and still leave the rest of the draft to target players on the DL and LB Corps, guys like Arthur Jones E/T and Sean Lee LB.

Fans have a habit of becoming too attached to certain players and not seeing the bigger picture

Philagape
10-20-2009, 04:30 PM
wow when will you ppl understand that peters no longer wanted to be here!! It's not that we wanted to trade him, it's that he didn't want to accept the offers we put on the table!!!

Why was that directed at me?
Of course he didn't want to be here, that's why the scumbag admittedly gave less than his best on the field, thereby endangering his QB

yordad
10-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Why was that directed at me?
Of course he didn't want to be here, that's why the scumbag admittedly gave less than his best on the field, thereby endangering his QBHe read your title and was trying to oblige. :idunno:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-20-2009, 10:48 PM
uh.. I think pretty much everyone here thinks the FO is a joke