X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Why not do this???

Trade Roscoe & maybe a late draft pick for LB Derrick Johnson. He's a pretty decent lb, and this finally gets rid of Roscoe, and also addresses a need for both us & the Chiefs.

I guess the reason would be we're too cheap, or too stupid. My guess is probably both.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Why not do this???

Or maybe the Chiefs don't want another undresized receiver.

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by elltrain22
      Trade Roscoe & maybe a late draft pick for LB Derrick Johnson. He's a pretty decent lb, and this finally gets rid of Roscoe, and also addresses a need for both us & the Chiefs.

I guess the reason would be we're too cheap, or too stupid. My guess is probably both.
      ESPN said last night Haley and Dwyne Bowe had a huge argument on the sidelines Sunday and Bowe will probably be moved this winter. We have better chances of putting together a package and landing Bowe then we do getting Derrick Johnson for Parrish.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Demon
        ESPN said last night Haley and Dwyne Bowe had a huge argument on the sidelines Sunday and Bowe will probably be moved this winter. We have better chances of putting together a package and landing Bowe then we do getting Derrick Johnson for Parrish.
        3 #1 receivers on a team... THAT won't end in contraversy.
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22
          Would you give anything of value for Roscoe?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HargroveforMVP
            3 #1 receivers on a team... THAT won't end in contraversy.
            TO will be gone after this year. We'll need another WR. Unless of course the Bills could always draft a WR in round 1.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              Would you give anything of value for Roscoe?
              Id trade him for an injury cart, we need a few extra.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
              X