PDA

View Full Version : Why not do this???

elltrain22
10-20-2009, 12:16 PM
Trade Roscoe & maybe a late draft pick for LB Derrick Johnson. He's a pretty decent lb, and this finally gets rid of Roscoe, and also addresses a need for both us & the Chiefs.

I guess the reason would be we're too cheap, or too stupid. My guess is probably both.

Mr. Miyagi
10-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Or maybe the Chiefs don't want another undresized receiver.

Demon
10-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Trade Roscoe & maybe a late draft pick for LB Derrick Johnson. He's a pretty decent lb, and this finally gets rid of Roscoe, and also addresses a need for both us & the Chiefs.

I guess the reason would be we're too cheap, or too stupid. My guess is probably both.

ESPN said last night Haley and Dwyne Bowe had a huge argument on the sidelines Sunday and Bowe will probably be moved this winter. We have better chances of putting together a package and landing Bowe then we do getting Derrick Johnson for Parrish.

ServoBillieves
10-20-2009, 12:26 PM
ESPN said last night Haley and Dwyne Bowe had a huge argument on the sidelines Sunday and Bowe will probably be moved this winter. We have better chances of putting together a package and landing Bowe then we do getting Derrick Johnson for Parrish.

3 #1 receivers on a team... THAT won't end in contraversy.

TacklingDummy
10-20-2009, 12:26 PM

Would you give anything of value for Roscoe?

TacklingDummy
10-20-2009, 12:27 PM
3 #1 receivers on a team... THAT won't end in contraversy.
TO will be gone after this year. We'll need another WR. Unless of course the Bills could always draft a WR in round 1.

The King
10-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Would you give anything of value for Roscoe? Id trade him for an injury cart, we need a few extra.