Is it just me or is it looking more like Bradys only good because of coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Is it just me or is it looking more like Bradys only good because of coaching

Think about it. Orton sucked last year and now is with a former coach under Billicheck in McDaniels and is doing great. Cassell had a good season with NE last year and now is average for KC. Bleadsoe did great for NE left and had 1 good season for Buffalo and after that he sucked. It makes you wonder how Brady would be in a different team.
    Last edited by Mitchell55; 10-20-2009, 09:00 PM.
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: Is it just me or is it looking more like Bradys only good because of coaching

Brady blows.

What's a prodaji?

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Re: Is it just me or is it looking more like Bradys only good because of coaching

Originally posted by Mitchell55
      It makes you wonder how Brady would be in a different team.
      He'd probably be the nobody that he really is.

Comment

• Mitchell55
        only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
        Brady blows.

What's a prodaji?

I dont know how to say it. Its basically like a coach that learns from the HC for years to finally become a coach. They use the term alot when dealing with Caldwell and Dungy.

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

it's prodigy
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• BillsWin
            man amongst boys
            • Oct 2008

Orton is riding the waves of a solid defense and mistake free play by the players around him. His offensive line is holding up when he really needs it to. Orton is garbage, but his team is making him look good.
            I am The Batman.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BillsWin
              Orton is riding the waves of a solid defense and mistake free play by the players around him. His offensive line is holding up when he really needs it to. Orton is garbage, but his team is making him look good.
              Kyle Orton is actually playing nearly mistake-free football and throwing very nicely.

Comment

• psubills62
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2008

I don't think Orton is garbage, but he's definitely more of a game-manager than a game-winner for the most part. He's a 2-TD, 1-INT per game guy that shouldn't be the focal point of an offense.
                "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• EDS
                  • Jan 2003

Think about it. Orton sucked last year and now is with a former coach under Billicheck in McDaniels and is doing great. Cassell had a good season with NE last year and now is average for KC. Bleadsoe did great for NE left and had 1 good season for Buffalo and after that he sucked. It makes you wonder how Brady would be in a different team.
                  Its just you. Brady is a great QB and would likely suceed in a number of situations.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

Brady is a phenom... All the coaching in the world doesn't produce the type of passes Brady makes on a regular basis, nor does it assure a guy like Brady can read D's as fast as he does....

BUT mix in a high quality coach to Brady's talent and you have a great QB who is a shoe in as a future HOF QB

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                      • Mar 2005

Brady is good. Very good

now I will go puke and shower...I feel sick and dirty
                      Last edited by LtFinFan66; 10-21-2009, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

I watched Bledsoes comeback game against the Chiefs last week. That guy has a top 10 arm in NFL history. His arm belongs in the same sentence with Peyton Manning and Marino... West Coast QB's like Brady, Cassell and Orton need a balanced attack and solid system. Although they can all read a defense better than Bledsoe. The flaw in your argument though is they all played for different Co-ordinators.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                          • Jul 2003

There is little doubt that Brady has benefitted from a good situation. Just like Montana did. Just like Peyton Manning did (and his father didn't).

However, consider this:

Bill Belichick's record without Brady at QB is 52-62 (0.456). He made the playoffs once, going 1-1.

Bill Belichick's record with Brady at QB is 90-26 (0.776). He made the playoffs 6 times, going 14-3 with 3 Superbowl victories.

I would say both sides are better for the relationship.
                          Last edited by Ickybaluky; 10-21-2009, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                            I watched Bledsoes comeback game against the Chiefs last week. That guy has a top 10 arm in NFL history. His arm belongs in the same sentence with Peyton Manning and Marino... West Coast QB's like Brady, Cassell and Orton need a balanced attack and solid system. Although they can all read a defense better than Bledsoe. The flaw in your argument though is they all played for different Co-ordinators.
                            Bledsoe did have a great arm, better than anyone you mentioned other than Marino. You are wrong about Manning, who has a live arm but more along the lines of Brady. Actually, arm strength was one of the knocks on Manning coming out of college, believe it or not. It certainly isn't top-10 all time. That list would have a lot of crappy QBs on it.

However, Bledsoe couldn't play QB nearly as well as Marino, Brady or Manning. The "arm" is only one aspect of QB play, and not even the most important one. Bledsoe wasn't really great in any other area of QB play. Comparing him to those others is laughable.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

you don't play mistake free if you're garbage.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X