• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beastie Bills
    Senior Zoner
    • Mar 2009

I bet Roscoe ends up a Patriot....

The Patriots just cut Joey Galloway. Now, according to PFT, Julian Edelman has a broken arm. That leaves the Pats with only 3 WR's on the active Roster. Moss, Welker and Sam Aiken.

I bet, if we cut Roscoe this week, he'll be a Patriot by next week.
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: I bet Roscoe ends up a Patriot....

Originally posted by Beastie Bills
    The Patriots just cut Joey Galloway. Now, according to PFT, Julian Edelman has a broken arm. That leaves the Pats with only 3 WR's on the active Roster. Moss, Welker and Sam Aiken.

I bet, if we cut Roscoe this week, he'll be a Patriot by next week.
    I'm don't think so. He doesn't know the offense, and if they signed him it would take some time before he can make an impact. By the time he were ready, Edelman will be back.

I'm not sure he would be a good fit for their offense anyway, as it requires a lot of reading of defenses and route adjustments. It is very demanding mentally. Not every WR is a good fit for their offense, which was the reason Galloway was cut.

Keep in mind the Pats knew about Edelman's broken arm prior to cutting Galloway. They have WR Terrence Nunn on the PS, and he has a strong training camp and preseason. They also have rookie WR Brandon Tate coming off the PUP soon. Tate is raw as a WR, but he is a great athlete and was generally rated as a great returner coming out of college this past draft.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

too bad he doesn't get signed by the PAtriots, it'd be nice to recover a fumble on the ST for a change.

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
        shelby's big brother smilie smilie
        • Mar 2007

Wrong way Roscoe? lol

Comment

• DBrown77
          Watching the Bills suck since 1999
          • Mar 2005

Why would we cut him? Because of Hardy coming back? If they didnt trade him because they werent getting offers that they liked, then they wont cut him for nothing.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2009

him and steve johnson should just switch.

if we can't control where he goes just keep in street clothes. **** him. he's an *******.

Comment

• T-Long
              Circling the Wagons since 1982.
              • Sep 2003

I was thinking the same thing last night...Aiken is already there, why not add another?

Comment

• Demon
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DBrown77
                Why would we cut him? Because of Hardy coming back? If they didnt trade him because they werent getting offers that they liked, then they wont cut him for nothing.
                They have to cut someone to make room for James Hardy in the next 3 weeks. With Parrish being a healthy inactive last week, he probably becomes a main candidate to be the odd guy out. The Bills have tried to trade him on draft weekend and during pre-season with no success. I think teams who would be interested in him know they can get him cheaper if they just wait because no way we keep him.
                Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Patriots have their own version in Brandon Tate (as NE said) and he's a much better route runner and WR prospect who could be just as dangerous a return man.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                    We play to win the game!
                    • Oct 2009

Tate the genius that gets popped for smoking weed at the combines, when he knew they'd test him. On top of fact he was coming off a knee injury. Wouldn't the knee injury alone, tell him I better stay clean so I don't effect my stock further! Smart kid.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                      Tate the genius that gets popped for smoking weed at the combines, when he knew they'd test him. On top of fact he was coming off a knee injury. Wouldn't the knee injury alone, tell him I better stay clean so I don't effect my stock further! Smart kid.
                      Right... like that Percy Harvin guy. Won't amount to anything, right?

Comment

• schubbard
                        • Jan 2006

I bet not. Don't the Patriots do this to pump former opponents for information? How much do you really think Roscoe knows? How long do you think it would take to get anything he does know out of him? Do they even have anybody who can understand him?

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                          • Oct 2002

Does anyone really think the Patriots would need to get info from Parrish to beat the Bills?

Comment

• Beastie Bills
                            Senior Zoner
                            • Mar 2009

I'm not saying they'll sign him for info. I think they'll sign him b/c they need a receiver.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                              We play to win the game!
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by NE39
                              Right... like that Percy Harvin guy. Won't amount to anything, right?
                              Did I ever say Tate was going to not amount to anything? Nope, I was just questioning how stupid Tate is for his decisions. Harvin was busted as well, but my issue is not only did he get popped, but it was just even dumber considering he had a bad knee which teams were scared to take him as it is. That is why he fell in draft in 3rd round. I am not knocking his talent or Harvin's talent. He had more to lose than Harvin, both were idiots.

Comment

Working...
                              X