PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
10-21-2009, 10:34 AM
This week's installment of One Fan's View:

Winning not what it once was
Let’s be honest. If you are a long term holder of the Bills, you knew that winning this game wasn’t in our best interests. This game left me feeling like the principal from an 80’s movie. I know the kids want to dance, and I know I’m supposed to hate their desire to dance. I’m supposed to be on the side of the parents and priest who think dancing is the end of the society as we know it. But the thing is, once “footloose” breaks out, I’m the guy tapping my toes telling the world that these kids are alright .

In this analogy the kids are Ralph and Co, the angry parents and priests are the legion of Bills fans that want everything and the kitchen sink thrown out of One Bills drive. I know I should hate this team winning that game. I know it gives Ralph and his cronies a pathetic excuse of saying, “things are really in place. See? We can win games...in our division…on the road…against a 3-4 defense. And our coach did that. Give him a chance (preferably for another 2 so we don’t have to eat the contract).” I know I am supposed to be in lock step with the Billboard guy but when you live in NYC and you hear the joyous screams from Jet fans, you grow to hate the Jets. And though I know this potentially set us back from launching Jauron, Brandon, and Modrak into the stratosphere, I still enjoyed the win. Much like a night of heavy drinking, I feel much different on Monday, but I will always recall this boring game with fond memories.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2009/10/21/one_fans_view_i_cant_believe_this.php)

shelby
10-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Great read, as always!!!

northernbillfan
10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
And he's getting lots of national media exposure..Carucci and others are paying attention to our boy