PDA

View Full Version : RRRRRAAAAAAAAR WE BETTER GET T.O. GOING!!!

The Juice Is Loose
10-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Seriously. This is all getting me irritated. How can we not get this guy going?!

Have we ever heard of a WR screen? A reverse? Why not make TO or Lee go short so they can catch and run?

GET THEM THE BALL FITZPATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LtFinFan66
10-22-2009, 10:15 AM
pretty sure he ran a reverse last week

GreedoII
10-22-2009, 10:16 AM
This team doesn't have innovative playcalling as well as a bland and simple playbook. When they do things such as WR screens they can't execute them properly. It's bush league out there. Terrible coaches leads to terrible gameplans and terrible execution. Plus these players are not that good anyway. 2nd and 3rd stringers on most teams. For the 1st time I like nobody on this team. Not one person gets me excited to root for or to watch. I hate this team and the way they have been built. There is no endearing qualities whatsoever about this team.

DraftBoy
10-22-2009, 10:33 AM
All you need to get T.O. going is the same ****ing route he's run better than anybody his entire career. The damn slant or WR drag. He's not a burner, he is physical and tough to bring down when he gets going. Drag him across the field to a soft spot in the zone and throw him the ball and watch what he does with it. We ran it against Cleveland once I think for about 18 yards.

justasportsfan
10-22-2009, 11:29 AM
pretty sure he ran a reverse last week
you watch the bills more than some bills fans.

Syderick
10-22-2009, 12:11 PM
You think your a Lion now? Roar to you too

trapezeus
10-22-2009, 12:27 PM
they threw the screen to TO as well. it went for a loss because josh reed, our famed best blocking receiver whiffed on his block.