PDA

View Full Version : Panthers leading tackler misses practice with sore hamstring

don137
10-22-2009, 08:20 PM
http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2009/10/panthers-davis-misses-practice-with-hamstring-injury.html

Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis missed Thursday's practice with a hamstring injury. Coach John Fox wouldn't say how serious the injury is, or when Davis hurt it. Davis is leading the team in tackles this season.

Davis is one of the few bright spots on their defense

Raptor
10-22-2009, 10:01 PM
He may be there leading tackler but Beason is there best LB and really at this point might be there best defensive player

DraftBoy
10-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Beason scares me more than Davis. Davis is a bigger hitter, Beason is a better player.

don137
10-23-2009, 05:54 AM
Beason is the better player however Davis has done much more to help this team defensively this year than Beason. It's not Beason's fault. Due to so many injuries at DT the other teams OL hve justblown by the and have been able to contain Beason. As a result, Beason has not had as made as many plays this year.

DraftBoy
10-23-2009, 07:36 AM
Yea no doubt that if the DL could keep the OL off Beason he would be a pro bowl LB. I would love to have a LB of Beason's quality. I wanted to draft him the year he was in the draft.

Forward_Lateral
10-23-2009, 07:40 AM
Beason is their best defensive player, I agree.

MassEffect218435
10-23-2009, 08:32 AM
Beason scares me more than Davis. Davis is a bigger hitter, Beason is a better player.I had the privilege of seeing Beason live a few weeks ago. I always knew he was a great player, but TV doesn't do the guy justice. He might be the fastest sideline-to-sideline LB in the NFL.