One thing i liked about Fitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

One thing i liked about Fitz

Unlike Trent, Fitz would look through papers after a drive and talk to our WRs.
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: One thing i liked about Fitz

Not a very in depth thread and you will probably be flamed for it, but I did notice that Trent goes and sits on a bench alone while Fitz did go over and talk to Evans and Owens and Reed a few times. Communication always helps.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• topher180
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mitchell55
      If wasting board space was an Olympic event you would be the Michael Phelps of it.

inĀ·ept
      Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

he has a point. you should at least be able to admit that. trent goes and sits on the bench, wondering why he can fix his short comings. it's because first.....he sucks and it doesn't seem to try.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mitchell55
          So you watch Trent every time he is on the sidelines and never take your eye off him? The game is still going on while he is on the sidelines...It doesn't stop. I think you are posting out of your ass....again.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
            • Jun 2005

He is right though this time. He may be short to the point with his post but he is right. If you ever see Trent when he goes to the sidelines he is on bench by himself looking like he is wondering to himself why he sucks and Fitz when he was playin was coming to the sidelines like Peyton,Kelly and such sitting with the offense looking through the photos and talking with the team and coaches to fix what went wrong.

Fitz might not be that much better but at least he wants to be better and not sulk in his suckness. Thats one thing we need in a QB not to mention a head coach.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

it amazes me when we're losing how quickly people cling to every tiny little thing to ***** and moan about...

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Typ0
                it amazes me when we're losing how quickly people cling to every tiny little thing to ***** and moan about...
                Why is that amazing? And, why is this not a praise of Fitz, rather than a moan at all? The title is positive too.
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

Yea I dont think this was a *****ing thread. I think it was more positive towards Fitz. Man people need to stop overreacting

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                    Yea I dont think this was a *****ing thread. I think it was more positive towards Fitz. Man people need to stop overreacting
                    Never. This is the BillsZone, where we ***** and whine after a win, condemn our draft picks before they even hit the field, and piss and moan everytime we trade or release a player, or add one. And if you dare show a hint of optimism, you get crapped on.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

Aint that the truth Jan

Comment

• EricStratton
                        • Jul 2002

It's the first game Fitz has played as a Bill and his first game action in a year, his looking through photos is most likely a function of that.

As far as if either spends more or less time looking at pictures on the sidelines is that more of an issue of whether the TV cameras are on him or if he is looking at pictures? Unless you are in the building only watchinng the QB on the sidelines there is really no way to evaluate this.

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BEASTMODE

no one is over reacting. Look how quickly it turned into criticism of TE for sitting by himself. To me, it sounds silly to criticize someone for sitting by themselves. Everyone prepares and handles the moment differently.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                            no one is over reacting. Look how quickly it turned into criticism of TE for sitting by himself. To me, it sounds silly to criticize someone for sitting by themselves. Everyone prepares and handles the moment differently.
                            Notice how it's the Lickers that are finding anything about Trent to ***** about?

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                              Notice how it's the Lickers that are finding anything about Trent to ***** about?
                              yep. And they *****ed about him when he strung some wins together too...something the messiah never did.
                              Last edited by Typ0; 10-24-2009, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X