PDA

View Full Version : One thing i liked about Fitz

Mitchell55
10-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Unlike Trent, Fitz would look through papers after a drive and talk to our WRs.

BillsWin
10-23-2009, 11:26 PM
Not a very in depth thread and you will probably be flamed for it, but I did notice that Trent goes and sits on a bench alone while Fitz did go over and talk to Evans and Owens and Reed a few times. Communication always helps.

topher180
10-23-2009, 11:39 PM

If wasting board space was an Olympic event you would be the Michael Phelps of it.

BertSquirtgum
10-24-2009, 12:48 AM
he has a point. you should at least be able to admit that. trent goes and sits on the bench, wondering why he can fix his short comings. it's because first.....he sucks and it doesn't seem to try.

SabreEleven
10-24-2009, 12:51 AM

So you watch Trent every time he is on the sidelines and never take your eye off him? The game is still going on while he is on the sidelines...It doesn't stop. I think you are posting out of your ass....again.

SquishDaFish
10-24-2009, 05:16 AM
He is right though this time. He may be short to the point with his post but he is right. If you ever see Trent when he goes to the sidelines he is on bench by himself looking like he is wondering to himself why he sucks and Fitz when he was playin was coming to the sidelines like Peyton,Kelly and such sitting with the offense looking through the photos and talking with the team and coaches to fix what went wrong.

Fitz might not be that much better but at least he wants to be better and not sulk in his suckness. Thats one thing we need in a QB not to mention a head coach.

Typ0
10-24-2009, 06:23 AM
it amazes me when we're losing how quickly people cling to every tiny little thing to ***** and moan about...

yordad
10-24-2009, 06:50 AM
it amazes me when we're losing how quickly people cling to every tiny little thing to ***** and moan about...Why is that amazing? And, why is this not a praise of Fitz, rather than a moan at all? The title is positive too.

SquishDaFish
10-24-2009, 06:53 AM
Yea I dont think this was a *****ing thread. I think it was more positive towards Fitz. Man people need to stop overreacting

Jan Reimers
10-24-2009, 07:24 AM
Yea I dont think this was a *****ing thread. I think it was more positive towards Fitz. Man people need to stop overreacting
Never. This is the BillsZone, where we ***** and whine after a win, condemn our draft picks before they even hit the field, and piss and moan everytime we trade or release a player, or add one. And if you dare show a hint of optimism, you get crapped on.

SquishDaFish
10-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Aint that the truth Jan

EricStratton
10-24-2009, 07:51 AM
It's the first game Fitz has played as a Bill and his first game action in a year, his looking through photos is most likely a function of that.

As far as if either spends more or less time looking at pictures on the sidelines is that more of an issue of whether the TV cameras are on him or if he is looking at pictures? Unless you are in the building only watchinng the QB on the sidelines there is really no way to evaluate this.

Typ0
10-24-2009, 08:00 AM

no one is over reacting. Look how quickly it turned into criticism of TE for sitting by himself. To me, it sounds silly to criticize someone for sitting by themselves. Everyone prepares and handles the moment differently.

TacklingDummy
10-24-2009, 09:27 AM
no one is over reacting. Look how quickly it turned into criticism of TE for sitting by himself. To me, it sounds silly to criticize someone for sitting by themselves. Everyone prepares and handles the moment differently.
Notice how it's the Lickers that are finding anything about Trent to ***** about?

Typ0
10-24-2009, 09:43 AM
Notice how it's the Lickers that are finding anything about Trent to ***** about?

yep. And they *****ed about him when he strung some wins together too...something the messiah never did.

SquishDaFish
10-24-2009, 09:49 AM
There is NO LICKERS. Get over yourselves. We as a WHOLE have a problem with this team and he is one of the main problems. We need FIRE on this team and he along with Dick dont have it PERIOD!

Typ0
10-24-2009, 09:52 AM
There is NO LICKERS.

What color is the sky in your world?

SquishDaFish
10-24-2009, 11:31 AM
Right now grey and raining. Thats a stupid name for people who supported a QB for OUR BUFFALO BILLS! We should all support whomever plays no matter who it is seeing they are on OUR BUFFALO BILLS!

Mitchell55
10-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Even Kelly bashed Edwards for this. Case closed.

trapezeus
10-24-2009, 02:22 PM
fitz iis goig to get bagged pretty hard if he plays like he did last week and comes out with a big L.

i think though if fitz plays better than edwards during his run that the front office (provided they are around next year) may be best served letting fitz take the starting job next year and keep building the lines. i don't like the qb's out of this years draft. i definitely think even a stud young guy is going to get destroyed behind a young line. Perhaps if wood and levitre are looking solid after 16 games and bell takes less penalties and shows to be injury free, another early pick on the line would really give us a line that we could spend time with and could be very good.

i really want to see steve johnson and hardy out there soon. reed won't be with us next year nor will owens. we need to find out what we really have in this lost season as opposed to pretending they are great and finding out next year that they are not.

DrGraves
10-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Can we ban mitchell?

BuffaloBlitz83
10-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Not many were high on Flacco and Ryan. Look how positive those draft picks look. You never know. Locker or Pike after combines may be risers.

Mitchell55
10-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Can we ban mitchell?

I realy dont care if you do or dont

SabreEleven
10-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Never. This is the BillsZone, where we ***** and whine after a win, condemn our draft picks before they even hit the field, and piss and moan everytime we trade or release a player, or add one. And if you dare show a hint of optimism, you get crapped on.

10 years of crappy Bills football will do that to a fan.

Mr. Pink
10-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Too bad he's wildly inaccurate with his throws.

Short, Intermediate and deep.

Typ0
10-24-2009, 10:22 PM
oh please don't say that you're going to jinx us. In order for Fitz to play better than TE all he has to do is play like worse crap. Fitz has got to really show up to take the starters job next season let's not make that jump so easy. TE is going to get some more starts to play through his thing but if he doesn't start to do that he'll get benched. Get a QB on this team that can play next year please.

fitz iis goig to get bagged pretty hard if he plays like he did last week and comes out with a big L.

i think though if fitz plays better than edwards during his run that the front office (provided they are around next year) may be best served letting fitz take the starting job next year and keep building the lines. i don't like the qb's out of this years draft. i definitely think even a stud young guy is going to get destroyed behind a young line. Perhaps if wood and levitre are looking solid after 16 games and bell takes less penalties and shows to be injury free, another early pick on the line would really give us a line that we could spend time with and could be very good.

i really want to see steve johnson and hardy out there soon. reed won't be with us next year nor will owens. we need to find out what we really have in this lost season as opposed to pretending they are great and finding out next year that they are not.

Oaf
10-24-2009, 10:36 PM
Shut up Mitchell. :beers:

trapezeus
10-25-2009, 12:17 AM
my point is that QB play is weak all around, but the lines is what is holding us back the most. i don't want some crowd pleasing pick on a QB early to only have him get run over like bledsoe, losman, and edwards. fortify that line. wood and levitre look good. if bell can stop taking penalties and play healthy, we might be ok. get butler back next year and had a depth person and ditch chambers, then we start getting a line that is serviceable. even pick up a veteran game managing qb, and i bet the difference would be stunning.

LooneyBin
10-25-2009, 10:01 AM
I like that he did his job. I liked that he didn't commit so many mistakes that would hurt the team from winning. Ah the job of a backup. He's only had one solid game in his career and that was rookie year against the texans. Fitz is nothing special. I expect the team to put the load on the running game.

Griff
10-25-2009, 12:10 PM
he has a point. you should at least be able to admit that. trent goes and sits on the bench, wondering why he can fix his short comings. it's because first.....he sucks and it doesn't seem to try. :blahblah:

Griff
10-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Even Kelly bashed Edwards for this. Case closed.

Kelly wasn't even in the NFL at this point in his career.

BertSquirtgum
10-25-2009, 12:26 PM
:blahblah:

we all know trent loosens your butthole, it's ok

Griff
10-25-2009, 01:05 PM
we all know trent loosens your butthole, it's ok

rofl you're the one with the obsession, I just don't think we should bench him for a guy who was 4-10-1 when we signed him.

Typ0
10-25-2009, 08:11 PM
I think they are making each other look bad. Yeah, the line definately needs help but fixing the line isn't necessarily going to fix the QB position. So it sounds like we agree both of those two things need to be fixed before this team will contend for anything.

my point is that QB play is weak all around, but the lines is what is holding us back the most. i don't want some crowd pleasing pick on a QB early to only have him get run over like bledsoe, losman, and edwards. fortify that line. wood and levitre look good. if bell can stop taking penalties and play healthy, we might be ok. get butler back next year and had a depth person and ditch chambers, then we start getting a line that is serviceable. even pick up a veteran game managing qb, and i bet the difference would be stunning.