PDA

View Full Version : Poz

The Juice Is Loose
10-24-2009, 12:31 PM
We are 1-0 with him. Had the lead in the Pats game when he got hurt.

Let's see if he can hold himself in one piece down the stretch, because I think this guy is gonna win us a few games.

Poz is by far my favorite defensive player along with McGee. Jairus Byrd is flying up the charts.

Poz is the man, and I'm gonna keep an eye on what he does this season. I'm getting these warm 2004 feelings this week. We're gonna make a run right now I can feel it.

Poz is the man!!!!!!

BuffaloBlitz83
10-24-2009, 01:34 PM
lol. We are 1-0 with Fitz too. We are 1-0 with Meredith. Guess we'll never lose now!

SquishDaFish
10-24-2009, 01:37 PM
lol. We are 1-0 with Fitz too. We are 1-0 with Meredith. Guess we'll never lose now!

Wow people just love to turn someones positive though negative real quick around here

BillsWin
10-24-2009, 01:45 PM
We almost beat the Pats because we played mistake free ball (until the McKelvin fumble) and had defensive players step up and make plays. It was the definition of how to win a football game and we still lost.

Although it looks like Poz may be turning a corner in his career this season. He has been flying around making plays. It has been pretty impressive. There are a few posters on this board that think he sucks, but I think he is one of the more reliable players we have and has only gotten better.

SquishDaFish
10-24-2009, 01:50 PM
I agree BillsWin

trapezeus
10-24-2009, 02:01 PM
too bad poz has two arms though. gives him a second chance to break his arm a 3rd time and go for the hat trick.

TacklingDummy
10-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Too bad he can't stay on the field. Bust.

SquishDaFish
10-24-2009, 02:11 PM
That does not equal bust TD

BuffaloBlitz83
10-24-2009, 02:53 PM

It is a major knock on the guy. I am a big poz fan and supporter but his durability is major concern. We need him to stay on the field. No big plays on sideline. We need him to stay healthy and make every play like Willis does in San Fran. Like Big Rey has done over the bulk of his career. Like Harrison does in Pitt. Durability is key to helping this defense improve by keeping the best players on field. It isn't a knock on his effort or skillset.

The Juice Is Loose
10-24-2009, 03:01 PM
breaking bones is freak accident stuff...he's played 1000's of plays of football. 1000's of tackles, and on 2 plays he happened to break his arm.

guys who lack motivation to recover from injuries and things like that, ie mike williams, are busts. you can't right off a guy who has always played well when he's out there and is only 3 years in.

look around the league. linebackers and safeties get injured a lot. they are the most physical, wreckless players on the field.

Marvelous
10-24-2009, 03:39 PM
For the record WE err I am 100% positive that he is the heart & soul of our defense. A true definition of CAPTAIN.
-I'm not any more a Poz fan then the next Zoner, but i accept the fact that our D seems mor ein control w/ him on the field.
--I try to quiet the critics in my family that say "injury prone". The dude has diesel Guns. And he is in primo shape. So for a arm to break(twice) doesn't constitute injury prone. Arms only break if they are stressed in bad ways...
--IMO we should continue to rally behind him for OBD to build around this LB..
---OT--It's very annoying to hear my mom,wife etc pause the tv so they can stare @ Poz. Very similar to that Zoner chick & Coy Wire.. /roll eyes

:D

Mr. Pink
10-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Injury prone, takes bad angles, makes next to no plays....

Another great pick by this franchise.

But he's white with a high motor so he's the messiah!

jamze132
10-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Poz is the least of our concern on defense.

TacklingDummy
10-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Injury can equal bust, it has in Poz case and many others.

YardRat
10-24-2009, 11:20 PM
I'm not a big fan of poz...kind of a china doll and over-rated.

I don't think a 300+yard rushing game is something a MLB wants to have on his resume.

I'm still rooting like hell for him to become what some posters think he is, though.

malo
10-24-2009, 11:23 PM
I'd love to love him, but all I see is him late on plays or getting dragged for 5 yards. He had one gift INT against a rookie who threw 4 other bad ints.

kernowboy
10-25-2009, 04:05 AM
He plays like he wants to be here and always gives 100%.

He is still young and needs better coaching to correct some of his technical errors but he is a guy fans should be chearing.

Lets not forget the 300yds+ began at the line of scrimage and that he was also playing with two very inexperienced and/or average players.

Jan Reimers
10-25-2009, 07:21 AM
Whatever Poz is, he is not a bust. Can we EVER give a young player a chance on this board?

TacklingDummy
10-25-2009, 09:33 AM
Whatever Poz is, he is not a bust. Can we EVER give a young player a chance on this board?
Sorry but up to this point in his career he is a bust due to injury. He's missed 17 of 38 games.

MassEffect218435
10-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Injury prone, takes bad angles, makes next to no plays....

Another great pick by this franchise.

But he's white with a high motor so he's the messiah!Another player that is average to the rest of America but is a superstar in Buffalo for some reason.

LooneyBin
10-25-2009, 10:14 AM
Another player that is average to the rest of America but is a superstar in Buffalo for some reason.

Any high pick by buffalo is immediately seen as a superstar.

Hey Maybin, when are you going to get start producing? So far, so bust.

Personally, I thought Cushing should have been the pick. He's a monster in houston. It sure beats having to watch ellison get embarrased.

While armchair gm's were screaming for the bills to address the DE position in the draft, it turns out the problem was the coaching. Change the line coach and you get better results from the high motor brother's kelsay and schobel.

YardRat
10-25-2009, 10:58 AM

I think most are giving him a chance...it's not like there is a big push to railroad him out of town.

The bigger issue is the tendency for the board to continually anoint our high draft picks 'the next < insert HOFer's name and position here >'.

Poz has been average at best up to this point, and nobody can deny the games lost to injury.

Just call a spade a spade.

malo
10-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Either you have it, or you don't. I'm sick of this wait for development mentality.

Griff
10-25-2009, 12:07 PM
too bad poz has two arms though. gives him a second chance to break his arm a 3rd time and go for the hat trick.

fail

Griff
10-25-2009, 12:08 PM
I think most are giving him a chance...it's not like there is a big push to railroad him out of town.

The bigger issue is the tendency for the board to continually anoint our high draft picks 'the next < insert HOFer's name and position here >'.

Poz has been average at best up to this point, and nobody can deny the games lost to injury.

Just call a spade a spade.

okay fine, the games Poz has played in, he's been above average for his experience level.

malo
10-25-2009, 12:14 PM
He's servicable at best. No way he's above average.

Griff
10-25-2009, 01:05 PM
He's servicable at best. No way he's above average. :roflmao:

malo
10-25-2009, 01:14 PM
The joke's on you pal. I hope you don't wonder why the Bills can't crack 7-9.

Griff
10-25-2009, 01:26 PM
The joke's on you pal. I hope you don't wonder why the Bills can't crack 7-9.

well it certainly doesn't have anything to do with listening to your insights.