PDA

View Full Version : Im watching Tebow

X-Era
10-24-2009, 07:57 PM
His mechanics appear a bit better... I had heard that he is working on his throwing mechanics... anyone have any info on that?

If he could just show an NFL quality arm, I would be behind the guy. He has the best leadership out of any of the QB prospects IMO. Hes a proven winner, he just needs to show that he can make all the throws.

I almost wonder if its possible to run an offense in the NFL that's based on what Tebow does. Give up the long ball, deep outs, but use his strengths.

Thoughts?

Ingtar33
10-24-2009, 10:22 PM
His mechanics appear a bit better... I had heard that he is working on his throwing mechanics... anyone have any info on that?

If he could just show an NFL quality arm, I would be behind the guy. He has the best leadership out of any of the QB prospects IMO. Hes a proven winner, he just needs to show that he can make all the throws.

I almost wonder if its possible to run an offense in the NFL that's based on what Tebow does. Give up the long ball, deep outs, but use his strengths.

Thoughts?

the closest position in the NFL to what Tebow does is the position Ronnie Brown plays in the fin's wildcat set.

And though Tebow can throw the ball better then Ronnie Brown he isn't half the running back, so I'm not sure he'd even be able to do that in the NFL.

DraftBoy
10-25-2009, 02:58 PM
No way do I ever see Tim Tebow as any kind of a consistent or successful NFL QB. Wildcat formation is his only hope.

Also lots of players show great leadership just because he yells a lot and shows more emotion does not necessarily mean he's the greatest leader. Im not doubting Tebow as a leader, but when it comes to a potential QB prospect if leadership is his best attribute that's not a good thing.

X-Era
10-25-2009, 03:15 PM
No way do I ever see Tim Tebow as any kind of a consistent or successful NFL QB. Wildcat formation is his only hope.

Also lots of players show great leadership just because he yells a lot and shows more emotion does not necessarily mean he's the greatest leader. Im not doubting Tebow as a leader, but when it comes to a potential QB prospect if leadership is his best attribute that's not a good thing.

Yes, I agree.

But is it possible to setup an offense around him besides the Wildcat?

Overall, it just doesn't make sense for him to be an NFL QB.

DraftBoy
10-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Yes, I agree.

No, I dont see any way.

Ingtar33
10-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Yes, I agree.

unless you want to see an NFL team run the double wing triple option... no i don't see a place for him in the nfl

DraftBoy
10-25-2009, 03:18 PM
unless you want to see an NFL team run the double wing triple option... no i don't see a place for him in the nfl

Well I actually wouldn't mind seeing that. But that's aside from the point.

tampabay25690
10-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I will be honest that was the worst game mechanically that TIM has played in a long time...

He actually looked better last year but I think Louis Murphy and the best player on the team PERCY HARVIN helped as well....

Did not like the way he passed on SATURDAY..