• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Fitz stinks guys

Not even the answer as a backup.

Do any teams have 2 decent QB's, maybe a young one on the bench?

Im wondering what we might be able to do besides the draft.

Heres who Im thinking of:

Leinhart
    Smith?
    Quinn

Not a very good list.

• BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: Fitz stinks guys

So Smith is a good back up after 1 good game lol

Comment

• X-Era
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
      So Smith is a good back up after 1 good game lol
      Did you see me saying the list was good?

Im hoping I forgot someone worthy of a trade because my list isnt very good at all.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
        • Dec 2004

Fitz = 2-0.

Comment

• X-Era
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TheBrownBear
          Fitz = 2-0.
          Ride wins, not talent!

If he wins, he wins.

But, I seriously doubt this team makes it to the playoffs with him at the helm.

But, I like wins, cant complain with wins.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            Legendary Zoner
            • May 2009

Originally posted by TheBrownBear
            Fitz = 2-0.
            you can't argue with that

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

Bradford is entering the draft!

Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford will have season-ending surgery and expects to enter the NFL draft in April.

Comment

• Crisis
                • Aug 2004

We can't even find a starter and we're already looking for a new backup?
                Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                Vanek is Austrian not European
                Originally posted by Prov401
                Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                Originally posted by better days
                I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Crisis
                  We can't even find a starter and we're already looking for a new backup?
                  We are in rebuild mode after this season, and a franchise QB will be high on the list.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                    • Jul 2002

Fitz was brutal today, as was most of the team....except Byrd. Another ugly game in which this team looked very inept.

Comment

• malo
                      • Sep 2009

Fitz is horrible, but at least he has the balls to throw it down field. I was a Trent backer from day 1. I'd say Fitz gives the Bills a better chance to win. Although they need to find someone else entirely this offseason.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• nateodoms'bff
                        • Dec 2008

i don't think Fitzgerald is the answer at QB, but neither is Edwards. That has been made obvious by his inability to rebound from a bad game.

The thing with Fitzgerald is that he is very intelligent about the game. He is also confident. He doesn't worry about making mistakes. If throws an INT or makes a bad play, he steps right back up to the line and goes again. I like that about him. He doesnt have the physical tools though to be a regular starter. If he continues to win and play mistake free football, he will be the starter for the rest of the season.

My thinking is that eventually he will falter, and will play mostly how he played last season for the Bengals. I hope that doesnt happen, but its what his past dictates.

As for Bradford, that would be the worst mistake this team could make. There are other players that will be ready for the NFL before him. Jevan Snead is one. I really like what i see from Ryan Mallet in Arkansas, but he makes to many poor decisions with the ball. He has the physical tools, but the brains don't seem to be there right now.

Comment

• X-Era
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by nateodoms'bff
                          i don't think Fitzgerald is the answer at QB, but neither is Edwards. That has been made obvious by his inability to rebound from a bad game.

The thing with Fitzgerald is that he is very intelligent about the game. He is also confident. He doesn't worry about making mistakes. If throws an INT or makes a bad play, he steps right back up to the line and goes again. I like that about him. He doesnt have the physical tools though to be a regular starter. If he continues to win and play mistake free football, he will be the starter for the rest of the season.

My thinking is that eventually he will falter, and will play mostly how he played last season for the Bengals. I hope that doesnt happen, but its what his past dictates.

As for Bradford, that would be the worst mistake this team could make. There are other players that will be ready for the NFL before him. Jevan Snead is one. I really like what i see from Ryan Mallet in Arkansas, but he makes to many poor decisions with the ball. He has the physical tools, but the brains don't seem to be there right now.
                          Its too early to argue, Bradford has to get his surgery, recover, and then show he can throw the ball again.

But Snead has been pretty average or worse too much this year. Thats just my opinion.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by nateodoms'bff

Fitzgerald is the WR for the Cardinals. I think you mean Fitzpatrick right?
                            To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

TE made the same throws that JF made today. Neither one of them attacked the medium range part of the field. TE gets his job back and the chance to work through things.

Comment

Working...
                              X