PDA

View Full Version : Goats/Gamers

northernbillfan
10-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Who is your goat?

Who gets the game ball?

Byrd definitely gets the game ball from me.

Bell will get my goat this week for his millionth false start penalty.

Nighthawk
10-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Goats
- Panthers for giving away the game to the Bills.
- Delhomme...he should be receiving a paycheck from the Bills.

Gameball
- Byrd...the only Buffalo player who actually did a damn thing worthy on the football field today.

TheBrownBear
10-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Balls: Byrd, Evans, Fitz

Goats: None

mush69
10-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Game ball goes to Ellison, although he didn't get a pick he did have a lot of first contact. Slows the players up for Byrd and Wilson.

Goat, has to be on Van Pelt, where did our run game go? pull them youmg guards and get us outside! For petes sake let us use our youth and go oout and hit some guys!

Our o-line needs to get an attitude, quickly!

Night Train
10-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Game balls - Byrd, Moorman and the entire ST's

Goats - Jauron and his stupid golf clap every time the camera finds him.

Philagape
10-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Bills Balls:
Byrd
Evans
Schobel
Delhomme
Kenny Moore

mush69
10-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Moore! :cheers: Fine! :beers:

northernbillfan
10-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Bills Balls:
Byrd
Evans
Schobel
Delhomme
Kenny MooreDelhomme...:rofl:

don137
10-25-2009, 07:25 PM
Delhomme helped the Bills remendouly in this gamehe gets a game ball. Goat goes to OL. They did very little to help the cause.

malo
10-25-2009, 07:53 PM
Stroud had a pretty nice day. He was disruptive a lot.

X-Era
10-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Goats:
Ellison
TO
Maybin

Gamers:
Evans
Byrd
Florence
Reed
Stroud
Spencer Johnson

As for Fitz, I cant give him a gamer without better numbers and production, but he isnt a goat either, he did lead us to a win.

nateodoms'bff
10-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Goats
- Panthers for giving away the game to the Bills.
- Delhomme...he should be receiving a paycheck from the Bills.

Gameball
- Byrd...the only Buffalo player who actually did a damn thing worthy on the football field today.

you are way to hard on this team.

the defense as a whole played great. yes great. every one knows that the run defense is bad, thats not going to change. But the pass defense is fantastic. 9 turnovers in two games, is pretty impressive.

special teams played great all game long.

the offense is the main problem, more importantly, the offensive line, which has 2 rookies and a guy who has never played a down of pro ball until this season and was drafted as a long term project.

Lee Evans played great today, Fitzpatrick found a way to get him the ball in stride, and he made a great play for the TD. Lynch danced around to much, but the holes weren't there. He was trying to find a way to get something going, and it just wasnt happening.

was it a pretty win. no. but it was a win and at the end of the day thats all that matters.

Nighthawk
10-25-2009, 08:02 PM

the defense as a whole played great. yes great. every one knows that the run defense is bad, thats not going to change. But the pass defense is fantastic. 9 turnovers in two games, is pretty impressive.

the offense is the main problem, more importantly, the offensive line, which has 2 rookies and a guy who has never played a down of pro ball until this season and was drafted as a long term project.

Lee Evans played great today, Fitzgerald found a way to get him the ball in stride, and he made a great play for the TD. Lynch danced around to much, but the holes weren't there. He was trying to find a way to get something going, and it just wasnt happening.

was it a pretty win. no. but it was a win and at the end of the day thats all that matters.

I'm not too hard on them...the reality is they suck and didn't prove any different today.

nateodoms'bff
10-25-2009, 08:14 PM
I'm not too hard on them...the reality is they suck and didn't prove any different today.

except for the second week in a row, they came out and won a game that no one thought they could win.

you're totally right. they didnt prove a thing.

Nighthawk
10-25-2009, 08:16 PM
except for the second week in a row, they came out and won a game that no one thought they could win.

Who didn't think they could win? The Panthers and Jets are far from dominant. Show me against a good team...then let's talk.

TacklingDummy
10-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Goats: Lynch and his 40 yards, 2.4 AVG.

This offense moved the ball down the field better when Jackson was the featured back.

Pinkerton Security
10-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Who didn't think they could win? The Panthers and Jets are far from dominant. Show me against a good team...then let's talk.

we were underdogs in both games and pulled out wins.

No one here is saying we're even a good team, you are just incapable of giving out ANY credit whatsoever. the jets were and are a good football team and we harrassed a rookie QB into many mistakes. was that ALL just him being an idiot? No. Same thing with the panthers, I thought they'd run the ball down our throats all game but they didnt, so I give some credit to our D.

yordad
10-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Game Balls:
Bobby April
Byrd
Evans
George Wilson
Moorman
Florence

Goats:
Maybin
Kelsey
Jauron
TO

ddaryl
10-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Special teams deserves a gameball.. they rocked yesterday

GOATS... the entire OL who played like complete pansies for the 1st half and played just good enough in the 2nd half

justasportsfan
10-26-2009, 12:15 PM
gameball. entire D

Philagape
10-26-2009, 12:27 PM

Both the Jets and the Panthers lost the games more than the Bills won them. The Bills proved they don't have to screw up every time a gift-wrapped game that they didn't earn drops into their lap. They proved that there are worse teams than them. Whoopdee doo.

Nighthawk
10-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Both the Jets and the Panthers lost the games more than the Bills won them. The Bills proved they don't have to screw up every time a gift-wrapped game that they didn't earn drops into their lap. They proved that there are worse teams than them. Whoopdee doo.

Stop it...just stop it! Stop sh**ting on some people's parade. You know what...your not a real fan! :D

EDS
10-26-2009, 12:40 PM

Lee Evans played great today, Fitzpatrick found a way to get him the ball in stride, and he made a great play for the TD. Lynch danced around to much, but the holes weren't there. He was trying to find a way to get something going, and it just wasnt happening.

I actually thought getting Poz back was going to help the run defense, but the past two weeks have not evidenced that.

Oh well.

It will be nice to see what the defense can do against a real QB when they play against Houston.