PDA

View Full Version : Byrd> Whitner

Mike
10-25-2009, 07:40 PM
So far in 3 games byrd has done more than whitner... this goes to show us a few things....

1. a great player, a player capable of making plays will put himself in a position to do so even in the worst outers surcumstances: bad coach, bad d-line etc...
2. whitner could not do it
3. byrd has done it under worst sicumstances
therefore: byrd is better than whitner
conlucion: byrd better than whitner

FACE IT WHITENER FANS, the guy is average at best. byrd is better!!!! a second round rookie on the worst teams the bills have had in whitners career is better!!!

i hope we do not wast any money resigning him

ps:put ur circular arguments aside... great players play regardless of circumstances.. thus we only have at most one great player on this team! the rest of them are average at best!!!

Face the FACTS: this TEAM is lousy from the head couch down. There are a few good players, just a few... and none of them are named: Lynch, Pos, Whitner, Evens, To,

malo
10-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Agreed. Also, anyone who thinks players need to be coddled for a few years to "develop" need to take some notice. This guy is a rookie and is contributing right away when he was given an opportunity too. None of this "project" BS. Ahem Maybin Ahem.

yordad
10-25-2009, 09:02 PM
OK, you lost me shortly after your title.

Stewie
10-25-2009, 09:28 PM
and for all the above reasons, Steve Johnson needs to be on the field. He is Byrd on the other side of the ball.

Griff
10-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Byrd > most safeties in the league right now

in fact the only FS that matches Byrd this season is Sharper.

psubills62
10-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Agreed. Also, anyone who thinks players need to be coddled for a few years to "develop" need to take some notice. This guy is a rookie and is contributing right away when he was given an opportunity too. None of this "project" BS. Ahem Maybin Ahem.

You're right. ONE player who had 3 legitimate years of experience in college proves that "projects" aren't worth drafting. :rolleyes:

DrGraves
10-26-2009, 12:03 AM
whitner sucks. i hope he is reading this. you're worthless scumbag

Syderick
10-26-2009, 12:23 AM
A-well-a everybody's heard about the byrd
a byrd, byrd, byrd, the byrd is the word!

BertSquirtgum
10-26-2009, 02:09 AM
i have always liked him but am leaning towards the he is a bust side. whitner that is

jamze132
10-26-2009, 12:32 PM
I sens a PB for our young rookie FS...

PECKERWOOD
10-26-2009, 03:19 PM
He's a bust for where we drafted him at, that's for damn sure.. I do think Whitner will be a starter in this league for a long time, however.. A bust? To a degree, certainly.

Mr. Pink
10-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Whitner's gone when his contract is up.

Without question.

Never lived up to his hype, his mouth or his draft selection.

doomsdayvirus
10-26-2009, 03:31 PM
this team goes through defensive backs like it goes thru jockstraps.