PDA

View Full Version : Once again...................

airdog32
10-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Does it really matter how we look? As long as there is a W that's all that matters!
Why do fans on this board complain? I feel if we were at 5-2 or heck even 7- 0 it still wont be good enough! If you all know this team is going nowhere I would suggest to just it enjoy the wins!!!!!

hydro
10-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Last season? I would be right on board. Then we went 4-0 then 5-1 and bam all hopes dashed and another 7-9 season. Nobody wants to get to excited because we know this team just isn't that good. Wins feel good but the Bills are just lucky that they are playing teams with a offense that is as bad as theirs.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-25-2009, 09:02 PM
but a few wins means Dick stays.

that means we ultimatly LOOSE

cocamide
10-25-2009, 09:04 PM
It's like paying for sex. Sure, you have some fun for a little while, but in the end you wind up lonely, depressed, and with crabs.

Nighthawk
10-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Last season? I would be right on board. Then we went 4-0 then 5-1 and bam all hopes dashed and another 7-9 season. Nobody wants to get to excited because we know this team just isn't that good. Wins feel good but the Bills are just lucky that they are playing teams with a offense that is as bad as theirs.

Hydro...you're not a real fan! [sarcasm]

Nighthawk
10-25-2009, 09:06 PM
but a few wins means Dick stays.

that means we ultimatly LOOSE

You're not a real fan, either! [sarcasm]

BillsWin
10-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Does it really matter how we look? As long as there is a W that's all that matters!
Why do fans on this board complain? I feel if we were at 5-2 or heck even 7- 0 it still wont be good enough! If you all know this team is going nowhere I would suggest to just it enjoy the wins!!!!!

You actually think winning seven or eight games this year helps the Bills? :funny: It sets them back.

I will cheer on the Bills every week and hope for a win, but if Dick is back next season I will burn OBD to the ground.

Nighthawk
10-25-2009, 09:08 PM
You actually think winning seven or eight games this year helps the Bills? :funny: It sets them back.

I will cheer on the Bills every week and hope for a win, but if Dick is back next season I will burn OBD to the ground.

You're going to killed for that point of view...you know that you can't be a real fan and feel that way!?!?

BillsWin
10-25-2009, 09:09 PM
You're going to killed for that point of view...you know that you can't be a real fan and feel that way!?!?

:roflmao:

unpaid_bills
10-25-2009, 09:18 PM
At least Jauron showed some excitement and enthusiasm today he was clapping. Our D believe it or not decimated with injury is keeping this team in games.

Typ0
10-25-2009, 09:29 PM
today was pretty clearly one bad football team against another. Heck, we can't even beat all the bad teams. There is no reason for hope this season.

Syderick
10-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Dick is done at the end of the season, might as well enjoy the wins. Not like your guaranteed an all-pro in the top 5 of the draft.

MassEffect218435
10-25-2009, 09:53 PM
It's like paying for sex. Sure, you have some fun for a little while, but in the end you wind up lonely, depressed, and with crabs.That is some of the funniest **** I've seen in a while. I applaud you...

The Natrix
10-25-2009, 10:04 PM
anything less than undefeated isn't good enough.

airdog32
10-25-2009, 10:12 PM

baring this team making the playoffs DJ is gone! A top 10 pick will cost this team too much and our cheap ass owner wont pay that to a rookie!!!!

Nighthawk
10-25-2009, 10:13 PM
baring this team making the playoffs DJ is gone! A top 10 pick will cost this team too much and our cheap ass owner wont pay that to a rookie!!!!

He has no choice, but to pay it.

Typ0
10-25-2009, 10:16 PM
He has no choice, but to pay it.

gotta disagree. He can trade down and not pay it. He can make the pick and then lowball him and cause a holdout for the season and never pay it too.

OpIv37
10-25-2009, 10:19 PM

unfortunately, it matters.

Last year, we were 5-1 but looked like ****. I complained about it and got torn apart on this board. Guess what happened? We finished the season 2-8.

It matters because we won't continue to win if we play like this. The Jets had an awful day against us and carolina is even worse than we are.

Nighthawk
10-25-2009, 10:19 PM
gotta disagree. He can trade down and not pay it. He can make the pick and then lowball him and cause a holdout for the season and never pay it too.

True...in theory, but if the pick was high enough, it's almost impossible to trade out of those top 5 spots. Yes, but you're correct...he could let the pick sit out and re-enter the draft the following season. I find it hard to believe that that would actually happen...but it isn't impossible.

Typ0
10-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Who knows what a senile old man would do?

True...in theory, but if the pick was high enough, it's almost impossible to trade out of those top 5 spots. Yes, but you're correct...he could let the pick sit out and re-enter the draft the following season. I find it hard to believe that that would actually happen...but it isn't impossible.

Philagape
10-26-2009, 09:58 AM
This was another gift-wrapped charity win.

You know how stupid the Panthers were?

The Bills came in with the worst run defense in the NFL ....

The Panthers were coming off a game in which they ran for over 300 yards ....

So what does their pass-run ratio end up as?
46-25.
In a game that was close most of the way.

If half of the rest of the Bills' opponents are that stupid, they'll get to 7-9!

Cntrygal
10-26-2009, 11:23 AM
At least Jauron showed some excitement and enthusiasm today he was clapping. Our D believe it or not decimated with injury is keeping this team in games.

He also clapped when the Panthers made a good play that resulted in no gain for the Bills.