PDA

View Full Version : Special teams had a good game.....

yordad
10-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Did a real good job today. There kick coverage was awesome. They had Carolina getting crappy field position the entire game. They made their field goals.

They were even smart enough to put McGee back there in crunch time with the hands team on. After Carolina's TD, when they kicked it off long (and the Bills had their hands team on) I was thinking "O' PLEASE DO NOT FUMBLE". That's when I realized McGee was fielding it, and I immediately felt better.

Heck, we even got a fumble go our way on STs at the end!

:clap:

Syderick
10-25-2009, 10:48 PM
I agree this is the Special Teams unit that finally came out today.

Oaf
10-25-2009, 10:58 PM
After losing two and being crappy overall (minus the Saints TD), they definitely owe us a few more.

OpIv37
10-25-2009, 11:01 PM
S/T came through today. And the decision to use McGee was uncharacteristically gutsy for Jauron (Yes, I know April controls S/T, but you're being naive if you think he was able to put the team's #1 CB back there without asking for permission).

The only miscue was Lindell kicking the ball out of bounds, which didn't hurt us in the long run.

BillsWin
10-25-2009, 11:02 PM
S/T came through today. And the decision to use McGee was uncharacteristically gutsy for Jauron (Yes, I know April controls S/T, but you're being naive if you think he was able to put the team's #1 CB back there without asking for permission).

The only miscue was Lindell kicking the ball out of bounds, which didn't hurt us in the long run.
It was all gravy today baby! :cp:

except for our offense. They are atrocious.

OpIv37
10-25-2009, 11:17 PM
It was all gravy today baby! :cp:

except for our offense. They are atrocious.

The Bills just like to defy logic. They only allow 2 pass completions against the Browns and 6 total points, but find a way to lose. Then today, they had only one more first down (9) then punts (8) and paltry stats in every offensive category, but found a way to win.

yordad
10-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Did they have a special teams penalty? I think they benifited from a block in the back once too.

This is the special teams play Bills fans have been used to.