PDA

View Full Version : these last 2 weeks depress me

djjimkelly
10-26-2009, 10:10 AM
2 weeks ago i envisioned the bills rolling over and maybe ending up a realistic 5-11 or 4-12

the problem is a horrific carolina team and a lost sanchez has lifted the once 1-4 and in line for the qb derby in the draft to 3-4 a team destined to draft 13th or 14th again

yes we all want the bills to win but i want them to win for real not just feel good, oh we can compete or, oh these other teams are so bad that our crap team looks decent.

i pray this 2 win rally doesnt effect jaurons future.

what could be worse the bills going 7-9 AGAIN jauron saves his job and nothing changes and the bills pick 14th in the draft.

this repetitive cycle is getting truly old

madness
10-26-2009, 10:43 AM
The last two wins were fake?.... SOB!

ddaryl
10-26-2009, 11:07 AM
It is at the very least nice to see the team play with a little heart.. Ugly or not Byrd has inspired the D some and has rewarded the solid efforts by our D to keep us in games with his INT's.

The O is uglier but they haven't given up and Fitz has made enough plays to win us 2 ugly ones....

hopefully the young guys can start gaining some confidence that gives us some better games down the stretch...

but like everyone else here... I still want a different HC, and these wins don't help our case

DraftBoy
10-26-2009, 11:13 AM
I blame the billboard. Clearly it inspired this team to dig in and play harder for Dick.

ddaryl
10-26-2009, 11:28 AM
I blame the billboard. Clearly it inspired this team to dig in and play harder for Dick.

well then the Billboard might actually have lit a fire under the organization...

this 7-9 season was brought to you by "the Billboard"

DynaPaul
10-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Praise the billboard! But its inspiration to the team will only go so far.

djjimkelly
10-26-2009, 04:51 PM
The last two wins were fake?.... SOB!

definately not fake becuz i see 3 wins in the win column

however as stated before this is not good for the long term future of this organization

and im in a long term way of thinking these days

Oldbillsfan
10-26-2009, 05:04 PM
The new billboard can read "Thanks for 7-9 again -Bills fans"

djjimkelly
11-01-2009, 03:41 PM
just wanted to revisit this thought :)