• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Taboo Time: Let’s Give Jauron Some Credit

Know I won't win any popularity contest with this, but right now I feel some things have to be said.

LINK

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Taboo Time: Let’s Give Jauron Some Credit

Well written Pat. DJ deserves credit for his past two weeks game plan and dealing with so many injuries. I still don't want to keep him around but he gets credit.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

The Bills are 3-4 because of charity. They haven't earned a damn thing.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but Jauron does deserve some credit for getting two wins in the past two weeks.

However, that doesn't mean he should stay. Unfortunately, this is the downfall of not firing him right away...he gets a chance to "prove" himself by winning a few games and giving Wilson a reason to keep him on another year. Exactly what I did not want to happen.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• psubills62
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2008

And this is exactly how it feels:

I’ve been around the Bills’ block too many times to fall into any traps. It‘s probable Jauron is just making his annual magical run to a fourth consecutive 7-9 season. As a rite of passage under him, just when you think his team has turned the corner–the club goes out and lays giant stink bombs when the season is on the line.
          "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Dick won a few battles but he's lost the war for 4 years and most likely will when all is said and done at the end of the year.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Coach of the Week
              Dick Jauron, head coach, Buffalo
              Meaningless games beckoned earlier this month, with sprouting billboards calling for Jauron's job as the Bills stared at a two-game trip to the Jets and Panthers. During the visit to the Jets, a quarterback from Harvard, Ryan Fitzpatrick, was asked to save a season, and the Bills won in overtime. On Sunday they got past a bad Carolina team in Charlotte. This won't get the billboards overtaken, but the past eight days showed this team still plays for Jauron.
              Second week in a row for COTW from a media outlet. He definitely deserves credit since it's no easy task to win two in a row on the road in the NFL. If only he had an offense.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
                • Dec 2004

Road wins in the NFL do not come easy. Jauron deserves credit for the wins. And we'll be sure to give him a hefty helping of blame for the remaining 5 to 7 losses that lay ahead.
                Last edited by TheBrownBear; 10-26-2009, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

i want to make it clear by no means do I think he's a good coach or deserves to keep his job beyond this year.

What I said is that I think he deserves credit for having a roster of players that refuse to quit on him, when it would've been easy to

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• casdhf
                    • Jul 2002

I think he's a good coach. I just don't think he's a good fit in Buffalo.
                    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

I'll start giving credit to Dick when we start winning some "pretty" games more often

these 7-9 seasons and the plethera of ugly games they net us has gotten old...

yes he has injuries to deal with, but we won against to pretty horrible QB's 2 weeks in a row... I think out of the 9 int's we had the last 2 weeks 1 or 2 of them came on a decent pass / break on the ball the rest were tips and errant passes...

However it is nice seeing DB's actually making these plays

Let's see how Dick has this team playing when the opposing QB is having a good game... and not making mistakes ....

Comment

• B-DON
                        hi
                        • Mar 2004

nice read pat.

Comment

• B-DON
                          hi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl
                          I'll start giving credit to Dick when we start winning some "pretty" games more often

these 7-9 seasons and the plethera of ugly games they net us has gotten old...

yes he has injuries to deal with, but we won against to pretty horrible QB's 2 weeks in a row... I think out of the 9 int's we had the last 2 weeks 1 or 2 of them came on a decent pass / break on the ball the rest were tips and errant passes...

However it is nice seeing DB's actually making these plays

Let's see how Dick has this team playing when the opposing QB is having a good game... and not making mistakes ....
                          you mean like brady in week 1. cmon on man. get over it. if dumb asses werent fumbling two special teams plays, Dick would be 5-2 or 4-3 at worst this year. cant always blame the coach even though its the easy thing to do.

Comment

• yordad
                            • Dec 2007

No playoffs = no credit
                            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                              • Jul 2002

I'll give him credit for the fact that his team really does seem to love the guy, but he hasn't done s**t to earn praise for his gameplans the past two weeks. The offense continues to be pathetic, the defense is getting run all over and this team continues to look inept. Jauron needs to send thank you cards to Sanchez, Delhomme, Ryan (for giving up on the run) and Fox (also, for giving up on the run). Like most of Dickey's coaching decisions, none of his decisions forced the other teams hand...the Bills were handed both wins.

Comment

Working...
                              X