PDA

View Full Version : Toronto fans enjoy their visits to Buffalo

DMBcrew36
10-26-2009, 11:32 AM
BUFFALO – Growing up in Toronto, you get a very specific vision of the closest American city to the south, thanks in large part to the local feeds of American network TV stations. The Buffalo of my youth was filled with ads for Tops Friendly Market, the Lockport-Gambino Ford car dealership and, of course, Cellino & Barnes, personal injury attorneys.

(At one point a couple years ago, Cellino & Barnes traumatically split up, but have since seen the light and reunited).

Therefore, it’s always fun to make the hour-and-a-half drive down the highway to Buffalo to take in a Sabres game every once in a while, which is exactly what me and web editor Edward Fraser did on the weekend.

http://thehockeynews.com/articles/28779-The-Straight-Edge-Going-back-to-Buffalo.html

Nice, but f*** Cellino & Barnes... I'm sick of those ambulance chasers, with their lame, annoying ads - they're the last people I would call.

SabreEleven
10-26-2009, 02:50 PM
I feel sorry for the kids with diabetes...they aren't getting **** this year if they have to count on Roy.

Jan Reimers
10-27-2009, 05:53 PM
As I remember, Cellino and Barnes didn't "split up." Cellino had his license suspended for a significant period of time and they removed his name until he could practice law again.

DMBcrew36
10-27-2009, 08:49 PM
As I remember, Cellino and Barnes didn't "split up." Cellino had his license suspended for a significant period of time and they removed his name until he could practice law again.

Yep.

Crisis
10-28-2009, 05:10 AM
I went to first grade with one of Cellino's kids, daughter and her name started with a B- bridget or britanny i think and they had the end of the year party or whatever at their giant mansion...that place was ridiculous.

Nighthawk
10-28-2009, 06:15 PM

Didn't he go to prison for a period of time also?